[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Things to do with Chicken Patties

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 122622 Chicken Patties.jpg (93KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
122622 Chicken Patties.jpg
93KB, 450x300px
Hi, /ck/

Typically, I make some really good food at home, but I have fallen on hard times recently (medical bills, had to buy a new A/C to deal with a heatwave over the 100's) and ended up at the food bank asking for a hand-out. They were quite understanding and gave me a ton of food, but one of the things they gave me was like, two hilariously gigantic bag of chicken patties. You know, these processed chicken patties like the ones in the photo? Kinda like how you'd get on a value meal chicken sandwich at your average fast food place. I tasted them. They're passable, but nothing great. I'm turning to you for suggestions on how to make them less mediocre. I CAN buy a few things to dress them up, as long as it's not expensive. Any usage other than sandwich would also be appreciated.
>>
>>9233629
If the situations that bad go to some local spic shops, they usually have low prices on vegetables and fruits as long as they don't speak or advertise in english. The one near me offers plantains for 79ยข a pound, 5-7 lbs of straight fruit for 8 bucks, then just get some vegetable oil etc. They also offer meat for cheap prices, but like i said before, make sure they don't speak much English.
>>
File: 1492189404038.jpg (11KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1492189404038.jpg
11KB, 184x184px
>>9233629
Defrost them, cut them up into cubes and use them in soups, broths or salads. Soups you can just toss them in, salads you should hit them with oil and a saute and serve.

For breakfast you can beat the shit out of them and make chicken fried steak, chicken fried waffles. Just get jiggy with it bro.
>>
>>9233629
you could cover them in sauce and cheese and serve with pasta for a ghetto chicken parm.
>>
>>9233629
Besides sandwiches, my dad sometimes just heats them up and combines them with pasta, broccoli, and alfredo sauce for chicken alfredo.
>>
File: berniemac.jpg (29KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
berniemac.jpg
29KB, 450x300px
>>9233750
>Chicken fried steak
>With a chicken patty
>>
>>9233783
>oil
>chicken
>pan

Reminder Bernie Mac is dead.
>>
>>9233788
That's not chicken fried steak though, retard. That's fried chicken.
>>
>>9233732

Oh, nah. I think you misunderstood me there man (or w/e), what I'm saying is I got a whole lot of chicken patties for free. They aren't super great. Good thought, though, I should hit up the Chinese supermarket. It's basically the same deal out here.

>>9233762
Yeah I already thought of the pasta route, but part of me is like- I think I'd rather just eat pasta with beans in it. Gets my gears turning, though, I might make some ghetto ass sweet and sour chicken. That'd probably be alright. Sweet and sour already crap food.

>>9233783
hahahaha, I died
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.