[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good afternoon.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1501300787570.jpg (12KB, 289x259px) Image search: [Google]
1501300787570.jpg
12KB, 289x259px
Good afternoon.
>>
>>9231468
hai.
>>
>>9231468
nice repost of a repost of a repost.

also how to make fried rice 'fried' and not mushy?
>>
Does he still work for the restaurant?

They always shoot in that apartment now.
>>
>>9231648
I heard the restaurant owner wanted a cut of the youtube profits so Hiro had to start cooking most of the time in his home kitchen instead.
>>
>>9231675

Huh, I figured the camera guy WAS the restaurant owner.
>>
>>9231675
what a scammer.
Hiro is to good for that shit.
>>
>>9231823
I did too im not sure why, so who is he?
>>
>>9231468
do asian people have permanent advanced seeing because they have permanent squinting?
>>
>>9232462
Yes. This is why they're so good at tests, because they can see into the future. But why they're so bad at driving, because they're always seeing 5 minutes into the future and reacting to that instead of whats happening now.
>>
>>9232478
It all makes sense now.
>>
>>9231468
open your eyes when you're talking to me
>>
>>9231823
>>9231831
Camera guy does way too many stupid, dangerous shit to be a restaurant owner.

>Injects himself with lionfish venom for fun.

>Got worms from ahi tuna he bought from a generic supermarket in the past

If you were a Japanese restruant owner, you wouldn't be so cheap to make sushi from the ahi tuna you bought from the local supermarket that likely was not meant to be used for sushi.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.