[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

al/ck/ It's the weekend edition.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 315
Thread images: 35

File: alck.jpg (19KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
alck.jpg
19KB, 500x333px
Old thread bump limit reached.

>>9225121

What are your plans this weekend?
>>
>>9230142
Bluemoon this weekend OP
>>
>>9230142
>Womameme alcs
heh
>>
File: WP_20170727_043.jpg (1MB, 2592x1456px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20170727_043.jpg
1MB, 2592x1456px
>>9230142
To remove the gnomes by force.
>>
Knowing you wastes it's gonna have something to do with shitting your pants
>>
>work in gastronomy
>my weekend is tuesday and wednesday

End it.
>>
>>9230142
I wish to engage in carnal relations with that silhouette.
I would like to know that woman in the "biblical" sense.
I want to make the beast with two backs, using her back and mine.
U want sum fuck?
My penis ejaculates wine, just fyi.
I want to make som fuk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gFoHkkCaRE
>>
File: IMG_0747.png (190KB, 400x323px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0747.png
190KB, 400x323px
>>9230201
>>
>>9230162
Damn man, do you need a trash bag? I have got a few if you need them.
>>
>>9230214
Fuck You Yankee Blue Jeans
>>
>>9230153
You going to add an orange in there, or just chug it?
>>
>>9230162
Why not set up a motion sensitive cam set up and get footage of what's actually going on? I have 3. All angles of my property's exterior covered. 3 x £10 webcams, a computer and this (free) software is all you need
https://www.ispyconnect.com
>>
>>9230162
Kek, the local religious commune always brings their recycling in on the same day I do, and your pic x5 or 6 is the majority of what they bring in.
>>
>>9230244
You'd have to be pretty lit to buy into religion
>>
File: WP_20170727_038.jpg (2MB, 2592x1456px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20170727_038.jpg
2MB, 2592x1456px
>>9230244
I forgot to empty it this month and local religious commune?
>>9230215

No, we will burn them.

And no cameras, they will use their powers to avoid them
>>
>>9230157
Yeah, it's a different silhouette. Maybe you can go out and bring an al/ck/ grill home and drunk cook before shagging and shitting up the bed together. A guy can wish right?
>>
>>9230260
Why the fuck ave you imprisoned a squirrel?
>>
>>9230260
Oh shit, you're squirrel in a hammock man right? How did you train them to go after the gnomes?
>>
>>9230249
>>9230260
Aye, they have a bunch of land near the town I live in, pool their income, all that. I have actually worked with a few of them, they're pretty much as less creepy as a cult can be. There's all sorts of rumors about what goes on at their place, but I do know for a fact that their leader guy believes himself to be the biblical Noah.
>>
>>9230286
that's the dream man
>>
>starting to get sober
>extremely bad feel
>8 hours until stores and alcohol sale opens
FUCK
>>
>>9230321
I still don't understand how people let this happen
>>
File: WP_20170726_003.jpg (1MB, 2592x1456px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20170726_003.jpg
1MB, 2592x1456px
>>9230290
>>9230288
He is not imprisoned, I saved him at 3 days old after I accidently crowbar'd his family. I love my squirrel and he protects my backdoor from gnomes.
>>
>>9230333
They force it on themselves because they know they would drink if they didn't. Then regret it later, but that's the point, right?
>>
>>9230333
Addiction is just not something people without it really get. If you ever look at someone and think, "Why don't you just STOP???" then consider yourself fortunate.
>>
>>9230339
>He's not imprisoned.
It's in a prison.
If he wanted to be there, he would stay.
If he wanted to stay, the cage is unnecessary.
He is being held captive against his will.
>not prison
Fuck off

He's not protecting shit from within a cage. The gnomes are coming.
>>
>>9230360
Kek, right? They told me the squirrel is an agent and is going to help them wreck his shit.
>>
>>9230333
Oh I do it all the damn time. My capacity for alcohol knows few bounds. Typically if I have it I'll drink it.
The biggest problem for me though is that it is hard as shit to acquire more. It's a daily mission to make it to the shop, pray that there's no queue, grab what I need without knocking 100 things off the shelf, try 200 times to type my pin, pocket the bottle if it's vodka or manage to get it into my backpack if it's cider, then gtfo before I throw up, and get the fucking key in the door when I'm home, before a neighbour shows up and starts giving me shit for whatever peculiar, haunting screeching/banging noises I made the night before. It's not like I can just casually stroll to the shop at will and leisurely browse while stocking up, it's a fucking precision mission to make the immediate threat of horrifying WD gtfo asap.
>>
About to do some shopping.

Been drinking whiskey nightly for the last 6 months or so. Kind of tired of it.

What buy?
>>
>>9230260
>No, we will burn them.
Wait, are you making Molotov cocktails?
Hold on man, you need help from someone sober, you're too drunk for this shit.

>>9230360
>Whaa whaa having a pet is bad
It never lived in the outside, it would die there. Many dangerous things in a house for a squirrel too.
It looks sad, but in this case it's for the best.
>>
>>9230386
>In the outside
>>
>>9230360
I let him outside the cage but he goes back at night. I let him outside and he begs to be back in.
>>
>>9230386
No hes happy and healthy and squirrely I let him out for 1-3hours a day until he tires out.
>>
>>9230386
>Wait, are you making Molotov cocktails?
Waste of perfectly good alcohol!
>>
>>9230446
Oh that cool. I didn't know you could let them run outside and they'd come back.
Shit I need a squirrel.

Can you give tips on capturing and raising a squirrel before you burn yourself?
>>
>>9230341
Yeah I get ya
>>
>>9230375
Lol. Not actually funny but remarkably insane. I believe you of course. Worrying about neighbors sucks when you have the jekyl/Hyde thing going on
>>
>>9230381
Dry white wine
>>
Just having some skoal vodka with water on my 30 minute lunch break as a bag boy at the supermarket. I'm 23. Does life get any sadder than this, my friends?
>>
File: WP_20170724_002.jpg (1MB, 2592x1456px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20170724_002.jpg
1MB, 2592x1456px
>>9230465
Not really besides google the steps.
It is difficult and they require quite a bit of nuture the first 3 months.
They make great guard squirrels for gnomes.
But they are impossible to train otherwise.
>>
>>9230516
This guy sounds white to me.
>>
File: WP_20170727_040.jpg (1MB, 2592x1456px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20170727_040.jpg
1MB, 2592x1456px
I place heads in my windows to deter intruders, gnomes and scouts while I'm out cleaning up gnometrails and signs.
It's working so far.
>>
>Took some home brew vodka
>Kind of worried about what level of methanol might be in it
>Too stupid to care either way
>>
>>9230533
The gnomes I mean the reporters and movie makers should make a documentary about your life living with gnomes
>>
>>9230556
>>9230533

You know, when they get real close to you and apply makeup and put cameras all around you, wouldn't that be great?
Having gn- movie makers all around you?
>>
>Got any feels to get off your chest?
Yea, this is an odd situation that happens sometimes. I don't want to claim ignorance but I have someone in my life lying to me and at this point I know this bitch is fucking with me. She doesn't actually know me at all and thinks she can get away with this? I'm trying to be calm since she doesn't know the real me but this is normal with most people. When they don't know you they will fuck with you and waste your fucking time, in this situation you have I have to listen to her and if I say anything to this bitch she will think of me as an asshole and probably tell all her friends. I don't know what to do but with women who think they can keep fucking with a man because you wont say shit or smack a bitch. I'm seriously starting to get tired of hoes like this, do they think I won't smack a bitch? I guess I have more to lose than her if I do anything but she is fucking with me and is very disrespectful. She does not know who I really am....
>>
File: 20170728_175850.jpg (2MB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
20170728_175850.jpg
2MB, 2576x1932px
Anyone try this vodka out yet?
>>
>>9230680
Stoli is great but that piss water next to it goes in the trash.
>>
I'm watching my calorie intake. I take a shot of platinum and chase it with the Stoli.
>>
>>9230680
Lol gluten free. As if gluten evaporates during distillation
>>
>>9230704
Exactly... It doesn't, therefore no gluten. Is this bait?
>>
>>9230704
There's gluten free beer. I forget the name and a quick google search would've fixed it. But they do exist.
>>
>got increadibly drujnk from a few shots of vodka
>been drinking a bottle of bodka daily for some time now
please tlelm e that ehtanol and methanolo tolerances are the same and that i didnt just ingest methanol from this hom ebew vokda
>>
>>9230698
Whatcha eating that with?
>>
File: b9c[1].jpg (54KB, 680x598px) Image search: [Google]
b9c[1].jpg
54KB, 680x598px
>tfw too smart to drink alcohol
>>
>>9230725
So there's no gluten because the gluten doesn't evaporate? How fucking dense are you?
>>
>>9230943
As dense as the gluten which did not evaporate from the tater juice.
>>
>>9230604
Elaborate
>>
I don't wanna turn this great gen into a feels shitfest but does anyone else know the pain of waking up a few hours after drinking yourself to sleep only to have the alcohol wear off and you wake up with the knowledge that you are completely alone in this world and if you died nobody would care in the slightest.
>>
who /svedka/ here tonight

i can't be the only one
>>
>>9230970
i am drinking a litre of Svedka

all by myself

well my cat too, she doesn't care
>>
>>9230733
My Mom drinks this stuff called Omission. For a gluten free beer it's pretty good. Every other gluten free beer I've ever tried tastes what I'd imagine diabetic blood tastes like.
>>
>>9230970
Sobieski here
>>
>>9231007
I don't know what you're talking about but as long as you're getting drunk then I'm satisfied.
>>
>>9231020
It's a vodka brand, very good, runs about the same price as Svedka around here. I bounce between them.
>>
>>9230965
Nope.
Usually go looking for the rest of my bottle.
Flatmate hides it if he finds it.
So i hide it. Rarely remember where though.
>>
Probably going to distill some sugar wash tomorrow and see how compatible it is with my so far successful project moderation.

I've been great with beer so far, two or three a day.
>>
>>9230550
Methanol poisoning is pretty much a meme unless you buy shine from professional criminals.
>>
>>9230142
At work today I made so many mistakes.
I haven't been sober at my job for six months.
Every step was apparently the wrong one. I am just too kind of a human being and kept believing the fucking lies people on the phone told me (IT hell desk worker for the exp).

My tolerance has gone down a bit after being sober for five days and it feels nice to not need 10+ drinks to feel something.

I just don't know anymore...drinking will kill me, but make me happy, but being sober will make me depressed because I am not alexander the great or anything.
I was a neet till 2 years ago, got a degree and a good job to move out of my fathers house and it just seems the change was all too fast. I moved from the suburbs to the city and holy fuck people are rude.

I made a friend at work and he set me up on a blind date and I just laughed, but the girl texted me that I was cute and I just laughed, I just got drunk instead and she called me a jerk and coward.

I have been a neet so long I just don't understand some girl would call me cute. I fucked up.

I just need help transitioning from neet to something else.
>>
>>9230201
ew her silhouette neck is too thin
>wearing a ponytail in 2017
she drinks wine like an alc too.
fuck it next alc thread should be a bukowksi pic ffs
>>
having some tito's vodka tonight. fairly expensive for 20 dollars a bottle but it's so smooth going down that i don't bother mixing it with anything.
>>
>>9230680
stoli is great for every shit they make, its nice and clear at room temp(I judge vodka at room temp)
bud light platinum is good for a frat beer with old buddies at uni, but don't want to seem like an alkie
>>
>>9231227
I cant remember the last time i drank out of a glass. Beer not included. Fuck, can't remember the last time i had abeer.

Spirit wino here.
>>
>>9231271
you are a spirito, the best kind of drinker.
if you were to judge anything below spirits, tne your criticism would be especially with wine coolers lol
spirits are shit, I try to stick to clear spirits now that I am older, jack daniels kills me and the buzz is shit, gin or vodka seems much better in comparison.
normies love glasses, my roommate has a shit ton of fucking "novelty" glasses and when I drink sailor jerry from the bottle he complains.
cheers m8, we will find what we are searching for eventually.
>>
>>9230733
beer is the entire "soup" that makes alcohol. liquor is that soup heating to a point where alcohol evaporates and is collected. the process is called distilling. so really liquor should not have gluten at all. alcohol evaporates at a lower temp than water so its easy to isolate.
>>
>>9231036
I love you.
In a sexual way.
>>
Hey guys my boyfriend wants to have dinner with me.
The problem is I hate human contact. Should I go ahead with it anyway?
>>
>>9231217
Hang in there man. A lot of channers dont really have social lives, and we fit in here together. I am thankful every day for you guys. Good job getting a degree and growing up a bit. Hang in there, practice makes (almost) perfect.

I suggest you tell her a little bit about why you did what you did and ask for a second chance. It's ok to admit mistakes.
>>
File: firefox_2017-07-28_23-33-42.png (3KB, 106x42px) Image search: [Google]
firefox_2017-07-28_23-33-42.png
3KB, 106x42px
hahah faggots

>already thinking about drinking again and how it won't be bad this time
>>
>>9230965
iktf bro
>>
>>9231231
Titos is high quality stuff. According to legend he sold everything and went deep into credit card debt to setup his distillery. I remember when it came out about 15 years ago or whatever. Word of mouth strictly. I don't even know if they advertise nationally. See an occasional billboard here in Austin nowadays. But yeah, word of mouth really made his fortune. It's good stuff.
>>
>>9231343
if you have a boyfriend you dont hate human contact. also, is it taco bell + anal night?
>>
>>9231356
thanks man, I keep lying to hide this place, but someday some girl I love and I will laugh it off.
but I am glad to know someone knows how I feel on here of all places.
thank you
>>
>>9231392
I live in Ri and titos is the shit all the dumb shits behind the bar try to offer me, titos is good for usa vodka, but when I ask for a russian brand.....
titos is complete shit, but compared to popov its good, way too expensive for vodka overall
>>
i only buy chopin / belvedere cuz i make 6 figures
>>
>>9231418
Its a craft vodka. More care is taken when its made. If you want a lower priced thing you can get monoplowa, which is polish potato vodka. It's just as good. Lukosusowa is also good, and cheaper than titos.

That said I dont really understand the appeal of neat vodka.
>>
I have been beaten.
>>
>>9231397
>If you have a boyfriend you don't hate human contact.
No, the way I found OUT i hate human contact is by being familiar with my boyfriend. Human contact sucks.
>>
>>9231435
neat vodka is a standard for me, isn't vodka supposed to be tasteless, I just vodka by its bitterness, I can't find good vodka here in RI besides smirnoff, lukosusowa is fantastic, but I have more sentimental feelings for russian standard
>>
Do faggots literally buy drinking alcohol that isn't methylated spirits? Oh that's right, you live in a shitty country where your denatured alcohol actually has poison in it because your government would rather have you die then get drunk for dirt cheap LMAO.
>>
>>9231463
you have just been in contact with the wrong human. I feel like I should red-pill you, but that is mostly male vs female.
Human contact is great especially when you feel happy because of a particular human, your heart stops hearting
>>
hey guys do you get drunk every day like I do?
>>
>>9231482
red pill me on homosexual contact, i fucking dare you
>>
>>9231469
i bought russian standard once, and it tasted... line pine trees smell. i must have got a bad batch. cause everyone raves about it on 4chan.
>>
>>9231488
i don't even think homosexual red pill even exists.
i think it's just mgtow
>>
>>9231491
ruskiy standart is the fuckin worst, do not purchase it.
>>
>>9231480
>understanding that drinking alchohol is ethynol.
yuropoors pls stop
>>
>>9231493
its fucking great compared to :
smirnoff
sobieski
luk-potato shit
uv
ugh- depends on where you are from I guess
>>
>>9231503
No, don't buy that shit.

I buy Svedka and Absolut vodka. In my opinion, it's more tolerable than ruskiy standart. It doesn't make me gag.
>>
i like rusky standart. last time i calmly drank my way through a lukewarm fifth and felt fine the next day.
>>
>$10 for 1.75L of vodka
god is good
>>
>>9231585
Costs 4 times that for not even half in oz land...
Probably a blessing
>>
>my girlfriend got into a car crash earlier, I should be seeing her but I turned my phone on airplane mode so I'd have an excuse why I'm not getting her texts and why she's not seeing mine, just so I can stay home and drink

does this mean I'm an alcohol?
>>
>drinking alcohol to the point where you're a shit stain on society is cooking related

Can we get some competent mods already?
>>
>>9231491
sounds like gin

gin tastes like licking a pine tree's asshole if they had one
>>
>>9231616
is she in the hospital of was it just a fendermemer?
>>
>>9231639
yeah i know. it was most definitely vodka though. that gin pine flavor is the juniper berries in case you didnt know
>>
Is she /ourqueen/?
>>
>>9231811
>this is only the booze she admits

Yes.
>>
>>9231918
Yea its safe to say you can double this, at least
>>
>>9231491
Russian vodka is trash, get ukrainian vodka
>>
>wake up
>shot of vodka
>manage to enter the kitchen
>note on the oven
>"Press the buttons"
>somehow put fries in the oven and put some shit on them
>Only needed to get heated up

I am fairly certain my blackout self is an autistic savant genius or something, because he's the only person who has enough foresight to actually do anything about what will happen once I wake up from drinking
>>
>>9231217
>I have been a neet so long I just don't understand some girl would call me cute.
Because you're cute. Or at least she found you cute.
Weird, I know. It took me a long time to accept it wasn't mocking.

>>9231463
You should tell him you have trouble with that. Hopefully he'll be understanding.

>>9231480
Yuropoor here. Pharmacy alcohol is "modified" with bittering and emetic molecules, burning alcohol is denatured with methanol.
None are in a bottle that looks like some drink though.

>>9231636
Pro cooks are often alkies. Also lurk moar, /alc/ is a tradition. Filter it if it triggers you, settings on top right.
>>
>>9230943
>facepalm.exe
>>
>>9231227
ponytails are sexy af
>>
>>9231484
at least every 6 hours.
>>
my right kidney hurts
I try to drink a lot of water
I'm 38, probably won't see 50
>>
>>9232479
Are you serious right now?

This has to be bait
>>
> try to do some work sober
> stare at blank word document for 8 hours
> pace around the house every now and then

jesus christ, guess i need to get drunk just to be semi-functional now. i know that if i drink, i'll be able to get the work in an hour at most
>>
Hi,

So I found this page in my husband's browsing history, I feel like this is some kind of a forum or a message board for recovering alcoholics?
When I married Rob he promised never to drink again, and today when I was going through the garage I found an empty bottle... He's at work right now and I don't know what to do.
Should I be worried?
Should I talk to him about it?
Can anyone here tell me if I should be worried about him, has he started drinking again?
Thank you.

Sorry, I couldn't find an edit button and I felt like I needed to say that I'm not blaming him for anything, I just feel like I need to be there for him and to help him get through this, I'm not judging, I just feel like I should be doing something.
>>
>>9232499

The promises of an addict (I'm a recovering one,) don't mean anything. I've promised myself and other time and time again that I wouldn't drink just for the DAY, let alone forever.

Confront him, in my opinion. Give him a chance to tell his side of the story. Big difference between a slip up and a full blown relapse.
Good morning, fellow dru/ck/s. Today is day #25 sober. I couldn't have done it without the help of the addict section of the local mental health hospital. There I had a chance to meet with doctors who would give me Valium to help wean me off three pints of vodka a day. I'm on the waiting list for a psychiatrist and an outpatient rehab where I can meet with doctors, addiction councillors, and therapists. Thankfully we have health care here.

Mall drinker out.

Have a good 24.
>>
>>9232499
There is no edit, no account, and little possibility to delete. Do NOT post name, address, credit card etc.
>Should I be worried?
Shhh. Everything is going to be OK.
>Should I talk to him about it?
Err, probably. He'll be pissed you found out, I don't think there is a way around the shame he'll feel and/or anger reaction. Tell him he has your support for recovery and stuff.
>Can anyone here tell me if I should be worried about him, has he started drinking again?
Yes, and probably. It's pointless to be angry at him for breaking his promise (be pissed at the fact that ethanol is very addictive, addiction last forever, and booze is widely available).
Best thing to do it to be understanding, and encourage him to stop. The sooner the better.
Oh, and it still has to come from him, it doesn't work to force someone to stop. I come here to scare myself from drinking again, so it shouldn't be too hard to convince him.

Good luck.

>>9232514
Similar story here.
Congrats on your sobriety.
>>
>>9232499
Gr8 b8 m8, but if the cunt was this dumb, she wouldn't even be able to figure out how to post.
>>
>Put 2 ice cubes in beer
>It's still too warm

I fucking hate summer
>>
>>9232614
Posting on 4chan isn't rocket science. There's a giant link up top that says "Post a reply"
If she knows how to look at internet history she probably knows what to do with captcha
>>
>>9232614
>how could she have figured out how to press "post a reply??"
Seriously?
You do know that 4chan has active posters, right? And that they weren't born with an instinctive ability to operate 4chins?
>>
>>9232625
>>9232626
You're missing the bigger picture...
>found an empty bottle
"IS HE DRINKING SHOULD I BE WORRIED"
>IS THIS SOME KINDA FORUM FOR ALCOHOLICS

Too fuckin boneheaded to be real.
>>
>>9232641
>al/ck/ in the title
>she looked at the browser history
HMMMMMM, what could that be about
>>
>>9232499
Yes you should be worried and our promises don't mean anything, at least not when it comes to our poison.

It's a good idea to confront him with evidence but do it calmly and don't be angry. If you want to help him offer him all the help you can but don't force it on him because it won't work.

Best of luck.
>>
>>9232647
Posting in the thread and asking obvious questions isn't how a normal person would react to finding that.

You guys are whiteknighting hard as fuck for no reason, and I'm done spoonfeeding. Go ahead and entertain this bullshit while the NEET pretending to be the wife giggles like a schoolgirl.
>>
>>9232647
Alternative cocks, obviously.

>>9232659
How would a normal person react, normie?
>>
>>9232670
I've spilled more booze and dope than you've ever seen and fucked whores older than your mom. Just because I function in society now, doesn't mean I can't whip your ass, boy.
>>
>>9232689
You sound 13.
Not the anon to whom you're responding.
>>
>>9232689
You OK mate? Have a drink.
>>
>>9231811
You try being married to Philip for 60 years
>>
>>9231977
Shieeee, old people can drink like fuck.
https://youtu.be/BXyfCGDnuWs
>6:48
>"I drink about four cups of coffee in the morning. This morning I drank about that much whiskey."
>108 fucking years old
>>
It's so hard to stay buzzed while working 12 hour shifts I think I have to give it up
>>
>>9232723
Drink harder.
>>
>>9232499
If this is true, addiction is like the little shop of horrors. You don't go into the room with the plant alone because it will eat you. If you confront him 1-1 he will be able to lie, bullshit out of it and you'll fall for it every time. You need to have someone else on your side when you talk to him.
>>
>>9232514
Leave the empty bottle on a table, say nothing, act no differently, gauge his reaction.
>>
File: 1435985620647.jpg (102KB, 615x722px) Image search: [Google]
1435985620647.jpg
102KB, 615x722px
>>9232499
>Should I be worried?
Yes
>Should I talk to him about it?
Yes. Tell him that if he doesn't want to talk to you about it, he needs to talk to someone else. Just stay calm and don't start a goddamn fight. He'll likely get defensive. Just be calm and tell him that you guys have to work this out
>Can anyone here tell me if I should be worried about him, has he started drinking again?
Only you can answer that. I don't know him but if he is drinking, he'll likely lie when you first confront him about this.

Godspeed. Hopefully he's not a piece of shit and realizes this is an issue, he slipped, and he is willing to get help, get on the right track, and get his shit together.
>>
>>9232499
>putting it straight in the bin, undisguised.
>not hiding it in the attic until the bin is 90% full, then hiding it inside a cereal box, immediately removing the bag of trash, then proceeding to his tunnel concealed behind the bookcase, turning off GPS on his phone, making his way to the neighbor's trash 10 mins before collection, wiping off fingerprints, blowtorching away DNA, checking sonar and drone live feed for onlookers, sneaking hidden bottle into trapdoor previously cut into underside of neighbor's trash can, hurrying back through tunnel, checking for heat signals on other side of bookcase, messaging robot self on sofa that he'd returned and to return to storage, downing a litre of vodka, re-entering house, sitting on couch and awaiting the return of his beloved
Christ what an amateur.
>>
>>9232843
I was in rehab with a guy that filled up his garden hose with vodka because his wife had found all of his places to hide bottles
>>
>>9232849
that guy was a genius
>>
>>9232849
That's fucking incredible
>>
>>9232499
>When I married Rob he promised never to drink again
What a fag. And if you pushed him to promise that, you're a bitch who deserves a distrustful and unhappy marriage.

There's nothing wrong with him drinking if he isn't doing anything objectionable because of drunkenness.
>>
>>9232862
We'd really need to know the reason he quit drinking before you call him a fag
>>
>>9232760
Come on, don't play mindgames with the dude. You don't have to present the bottle like exhibit A or some shit. Just tell him you found it and ask him straight up, "I found an empty bottle, it's not recent is it?" As has been said, be calm even if he gets shitty. If he lies, he lies. It will come out. If he wants to drink and be a tit, you may as well go ahead and file, because it's going to happen eventually.

Also to whomever said to confront him with another person on your side, that's the worst idea I have ever heard. He'll feel like he's being ganged up on (and be RIGHT), and then have a half-ass excused to go get a bottle right in front of your face.
>>
>>9232862
Rob is fucking her sister. Bank on it.
>>
>>9232852
>>9232856
He was real smart and very successful (millionaire) at one point. And I can't remember if it was the same guy or another, but he had bottles buried in the yard and he'd go lay out in the sun or whatever, take a drink out with him with a big straw, and then uncap the buried bottles, stick the straw in and drink while he was laying out in the yard.
>>
>>9232849
I would never in a million years have thought of that.
>>
>>9232849
No garden, I live in a flat. Genuinely researching house prices right now.
>>
>Be dry for 6 months
>Taking sleeping bag from back of closet to go to a friend's birthday
>Find hidden cans of beer
>Feel close to gnomebro's squirrel
>>
>>9231129
>actively ramping it up on your way back down the slope because you aren't getting drunk enough
I probably wouldn't incorporate a new drink if you wanted to moderate, but it's whatever. I'm not taking the piss out of you either and wish you luck.
>>
File: DSCF0493.jpg (2MB, 2496x1664px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF0493.jpg
2MB, 2496x1664px
vodka&tonic + peanuts for nutrition
>>
>>9233283
>being an al/ck/
>having a drink this close to a laptop
please god, put a book underneath it or, something, anything, elevate it somehow, i'm scared
>>
40 days clean buds, 6 more weeks in the 12 week treatment program left

>>9232881
jesus, that takes some effort
>>
>>9233299
that laptop is 5 years old and i'm careful even if i'm drunk
>>
>>9233354
my last laptop, brand new thinkpad, lasted less than a week. i've got a cupboard filled with dead fucking laptops and phones. it's horrifying.
>>
>>9233364
i've read this in another thread, were you the one who will quit drinking and save enough money to repair them?
>>
>>9233386
that's the plan. still working on the quitting bit atm. turns out it's quite hard.
>>
File: 1500190524294.gif (1MB, 400x350px) Image search: [Google]
1500190524294.gif
1MB, 400x350px
>>9233283
>>9233299
hehe I only use cheap logitech keyboards because of this, just don't trust myself.
>>
>>9233299
Having a serving tray with high edges for your food and drink is a lifesaver
>>
>>9233397
i drink %95 alone. i thought if i stop drinking alone and be a social drinker (?) it'd be ok. i had done it for 10 days only. i'm completely alone for 3 days on weekend. today went to beach and had a beer. came home and continue with vodka&tonic. i have a potential to quit completely but i think i don't need to. i know it will be worse but i suppose it won't (and that's worst)
>>
>>9233425
just find something to do, but everything sucks sober in terms of leisure activities.

I love drinking alone, but when I am out with someone at a bar I always make myself not look like an alchie for some reason and then I go home and drink a shit ton.
>>
>>9232399
That's your liver
>>
>>9232399
Under your right rib cage, or lower right back? Former could be liver, latter could be kidney, both could be intestine, or something else entirely. None tend to be a good sign. You can at least lose a kidney or your large intestine and still live. If it's your liver though, welp, hm.
>>
>>9232514
Simultaneously sad and happy to see you go. Godspeed, well done for making it out alive.
>>
>>9233299
wtf, i got blackout drunk every weekend for years and i never spilled shit on my keyboard.
>>
File: popcorn.jpg (749KB, 500x367px) Image search: [Google]
popcorn.jpg
749KB, 500x367px
just made some shine, boys
>>
>>9233983
>every weekend
Now try doing it literally all day every day for years. It's not at all the same. You're no longer in control, you remember nothing, your body and mind are in another dimension, you're barely human.
>>
File: IMG_0749.jpg (27KB, 318x358px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0749.jpg
27KB, 318x358px
>>9234026
It is for me to has?
>>
i'm drinking 50% alcohol schnapps. I think i've really fucked my life up and i dont know how to get my self out of this hole ive dug. someone please fucking help.
>>
>>9234028
luckily i was able to get sober before this happened. i still miss it tho
>>
>>9234049
Is this 2004?
>>
>>9234049
I'd gladly share desu.

I got the necessary sugar as a gift, so I just paid for the yeast this time.

Just calculated that it cost me less than €0.30 per 0.7L of 'vodka'.

Now that's frugal drinking.
>>
>20th day sober

This is fucking boring.
>>
>>9234090
have you considered a spot of ganja?
>>
>>9234090
I'm at 1 week today and may be about to relapse. I've got 2hrs 16 minutes to decide. WD subsided after about 4 days, but today has randomly hit me again hard, out of the blue
>>
>>9234095
Never liked it desu.
>>
>>9234090
>boring
this is me >>9231358
i agree.

i think it takes a few months to get all the dopamine shit back in balance or something. also exercise helps, i like riding my bike
>>
>>9234102
Why not?

I used to like it as a youngster but later it just made me paranoid and uneasy. Now I tried it again years later and suddenly there's no paranoia and it's just fun and comfy.

I was really surprised. Now I can just take a few hits when I want something other than sobriety. It's not my dream drug, but it's pleasant and pretty harmless.
>>
>>9234144
same here

although I still get paranoid if I'm with a crowd of people
>>
>>9234085
Realistically, what's the minimum I'd have to spend, and the approximate amount of time it'd take to learn, to get a batch of vodka which will get me drunk and won't kill me? Can you link, uh, some kind of starter kit or something? Keep in mind that im 100% novice. The one time I've made vodka it was literally a bag to which I was told to add water then leave. It got me drunk, but it was black and I had to eat much of it with a spoon. That was about 20 years ago and the taste still haunts me.
>>
>>9234159
If you distil from only sugar there is no methanol production so you basically end up with the safest alcohol there is. It gets a bit trickier if you want to make brandies and whiskeys and the like, but not by a lot.

The basic procedure is just mixing water and sugar until it dissolves, at yeast nutrient, and at yeast. If you use a turbo yeast the nutrients are already in with the yeast so you just have to dump a baggy into your sugarwater, stir, close the bucket/vat with an airlock and wait for a week or two.

Then you put it in the still, run it, dilute the end result, filter it if you want, and you're done.

If I were you I'd just check out some distilling sites and forums. Keep in mind that a lot of those people are advanced and often snobs though, so what they consider barely drinkable is divine nectar to a run of the mill drunkard.

There's a lot of info to be found with a few searches. I'd refer you to my resources but none of them are in English.
>>
>>9234187
I forgot, as far as spending goes, I just bought myself a copper potstill but there it can be done much cheaper if you're willing to DIY.
>>
>>9234187
Alright thanks anon, I'm starting off by watching a few vids on YouTube. It does actually look pretty damn easy. I'm sick to death of spending a fortune on vodka, and I'm kidding myself by thinking I'll ever quit.
If this works out I know like 50 local alchies/hobos/juniors who'd bite my arm off to buy cheap moonshine.
Here goes.
>>
>>9234204
>juniors
Oh lol no. JUNKIES I meant. Autocorrect is trying to have me arrested.
>>9234192
And ok cool, thanks
>>
>>9234144
Doesn't feel especially good if it feels like anything. Alcohol has always felt amazing.

>>9234120
I've heard that (and heard others say it's bullshit). Would probably be good to try but don't think it's gonna happen, I haven't been sober for more than a month in a decade. Almost went out drinking today.

Lifting is the biggest reason I'm sober now. Too bad there's those other 23 hours to fill.
>>
>>9234204
>>9234209
>If this works out I know like 50 local alchies/hobos/juniors who'd bite my arm off to buy cheap moonshine.
Once you start selling you're putting yourself at risk. I never even told anyone about my shining other than close family.

Dealers say that you shouldn't get high on your own supply but the real risk is trying to sell your supply, If you keep to yourself you will rarely if ever have trouble, but the moment you put yourself out there you're potentially fucked. I'd treat it like I'd treat growing weed: Only for yourself. As soon as you get unreliable people involved you're asking for trouble.

>I'm sick to death of spending a fortune on vodka, and I'm kidding myself by thinking I'll ever quit.
The funny thing is, moonshining has actually drove me to drink moderately. I took a long break after tapering and only have a few drinks a day now.

I used to be obsessed with liquor because it was a scarce product. Now I can literally drink from the bucket. Something about that made me realise that if there are no obstacles at all, drinking like an alckie isn't interesting or worth it. It's like playing a game with cheats, once you have an infinite supply the game loses it's appeal and you can just take it or leave it. I honestly think making booze saved me from further spiralling into alcoholism. At least that's how it worked for me, maybe you'll turn into a complete madman.

I do feel a bit lightheaded after sampling that 140proof right out the still though, wew lad. Diluted it down to 80 and running it through a charcoal filter now for extra smoothness.
>>
>>9234234
The whole 'once your brain recovers you're fine' is probably true for people with normie brains who got caught up in the booze but not for those who started drinking to self-medicate underlying mental problems.
>>
File: 1501328574503.jpg (132KB, 706x522px) Image search: [Google]
1501328574503.jpg
132KB, 706x522px
>gf calls and asks what im doing for dinner
>iunno
>thought i would just keep drinking until i pass out and then think about what im going to eat tomorrow

>weekends
>>
I did something i thought not possible, made it a week sober. My shits are solidifying again, the house is cleaned up and kitchen it tip top shape. For once i no longer feel like wasting away. Whats a good activity to do the rest of the weekend?
>>
File: 20170729_200853.jpg (4MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170729_200853.jpg
4MB, 4032x3024px
Hate myself more then usual

>crashed my motorcycle into my neighbors parked car last night
>didnt want DUI
>muscled my motorcycle as fast as i could into my garage and ran inside
>turned off all the lights and destroyed my CCTV's HDD (it was in the toilet tank earlier...drying out)
>took 2mg of xanax because i know the police are coming for me
>remember bits and pieces of what happened next....i remember being in handcuffs then being in a police car...then being taken out of handcuffs...then waking up

I have a summons for leaving the scene of a property damage accident and it says 500 unsecured so i guess they found my motorcycle but couldn't prove i was drunk during the crash.

Much shame
>>
File: 20170729_201026.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170729_201026.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>9234727
Also very very sore
>>
>>9234727
Get your shit together anon,
>>
File: notuxnobux.png (486KB, 1000x624px) Image search: [Google]
notuxnobux.png
486KB, 1000x624px
>>9234686
vidya

or my personal favorite: tea, cookies, and netflix
>>
>Wake up
>Take a few shots of vodka
>Arm hurts
>Think I fell on it
>Foot hurts
>No fucking clue what's wrong with it

Just another day
>>
>>9232925
My sqirrel?
>>
>>9230524
From gnomes? What. Are you a skitzophrenic?
>>
who else loves those detox dreams?
>>
>>9235056
Yeah they're fucking mental. I'm a week clean, the nightmares began after day 2. It takes me like 15 mins after waking to realise they were just dreams, and I must sweat like a litre per night. Seriously intense shit.
>>
>>9235080
I get them everyweek because I drink only 2 days now but like 15 drinks each day

they are worse if you get of opiates like serious nightmares 10x worse than freddy kreuger
>>
File: 1439340839521.png (417KB, 439x405px) Image search: [Google]
1439340839521.png
417KB, 439x405px
>>9235056
The absolute best part is when you're having trouble differentiating the nightmares and hallucinations from reality
>>
>>9235099
I like when I'm in control and can do what I want

very bad when im being chaased down by some alien thing in the midle of space and if I try to scream it doesnt make a sound

I have lots of dreams where you can't scream adn doesn't have anything to do with space`
>>
>>9235099
Yeah agreed. I still don't know whether half the shit I've experienced over the last couple of years actually happened, or it was just hallucination/dream/insanity.
>>9235094
Nah bruh I get much worse nightmares from alc WD. Opiates just leave me in bed for like 4 days then I'm ok. I do get tucked up nightmares and frequently believe I'm about to die, but I do from booze too and it's harder to 'come to' from booze nightmares
>>
>>9235110
I had a screamer last night. I know an insane mma fighter who hates me, I dreamt that he crawled in my window and was stabbing me. There were people in the next room who could have helped, but no matter how much I screamed, nobody could hear. Turns out I was screaming irl in my sleep. Woke to yet another angry letter from the neighbours threatening to call the police.
>>
>>9235127
nice

my dreams are so far past syfy its almost a new genre

I guess their still syfy but the most horrific sfuff youve ever seen
>>
>>9235182
Welp, at least we've managed to be sober long enough to actually reach the nightmare stage. Only the third time in around 18 months I've been sober long enough to get them. If the alternative is going back to the bottle, then I'll welcome those fucked up silent screamers, soul-destroying dreams about my beloved ex and those armies of ferocious demons with open arms. I have to confront this shit once and for all.
>>
>>9235241
the only reason I reduced my drinking to 2x per week is from becoming ulcerative colitis positive and couldn't even pass out drunk or I wold shit the bed

it was had to do at first but not ddrining everyday gives me someting to look fowrad to and get kinda eurforic
>>
>>9235262
sorry im drunk
>>
>>9235241
>>
>>9235262
I've got ulcerative colitis too. Great fun, isn't it.
Look into the GAPS diet, bro. It's an absolute fucking nightmare to adhere to, but get the hang of it and you'll be symptom free 90% of the time. After a year or two using it, some people never have another symptom. Nightmare disease though, really is.
Be careful with that 2 day thing bruh, don't wanna get all kindled and brain damaged.
>>
>>9235287
Still sober but very sick
>>
>>9230142

I have OCD. I had cold beer. But my power was out for a day so it became warm. Then I put it in the fridge again. is it still ok to drink, even though it was cold for a day
>>
>>9235291
I've already changed my diet to keep muh blood pressure down by literaly eating no salt or about 1/4 of waht the fda recomoends
>>
>>9235305
GAPS diet, dude. Trust me on this one, 16 years I've been battling colitis.
>>
>>9235303

*even though it was warm for a day
>>
>>9235291

>>9235316
tank you for you input brtother

I'm starting to realize that drinking might just make my symptoms even worse

I didn't even eat the other day after drinking and had the worst poops ever
>>
>>9235319
One day is nothing
>>
>>9235328
I thought that eating late at night was my problem and going to sleep but I guess it was alcohol
>>
>>9234727
at least don't ride a motorbike drunk my man.
>>
>>9235319
>>9235303

Why wouldn't it be?
>>
just email me at [email protected] if you guys have some kind of groups or someth8ing

I just feel alone and feel like i might die when taking new medicne
>>
>>9235346

Because I have OCD. I know it sounds silly. But I seriously worry about fucking everything. When I shave I worry that Im cutting my throat, when I shower I worry that the water pressure it too tight, when Id dirnk beer I worry that the hops are killing me. It fucking sucks. I need reassurance whenever I can get it. I am seriously worried that if a beer has been cold, and then left warm for an entire 24 hour period, and then chilled agian, does it still retain its taste and alcohol content or is it harmful?

I know it sounds silly. But this is always on my brain
>>
>>9235377
>, when I shower I worry that the water pressure it too tight,
same
>>
File: IMG_1596.jpg (20KB, 290x193px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1596.jpg
20KB, 290x193px
>drink until the point of intoxication every single night for the last 2 months of so
>go whole day without a sip yesterday
>no sweating, racing heart or anxiety

ok then
>>
>>9235411
Enjoy it while it lasts
>>
anyone else drink while on antidepressants. am i frying my brain? my doctor told me they have literally zero interaction, but im still paranoid
>>
>>9235425
depends on whether you drink soon before or after taking them, everything interacts when being filtered through your body.
>>
>Wife left an empty bottle on the table with a note saying she'd stay at her friend's for a night
Fuck, she knows.
>>
>>9235437

Well I take mine in the morning and only drink at night. Or by "soon" do you mean "starting the regimen"?
>>
>>9235440
She was bound to find out sooner or later, dude. Time to choose between booze and her. I know you're about to suffer like a motherfucker no matter what happens, but dude don't end up like me. 5 years since she left, she's married now, and she's still the only girl I could even imagine loving.
>>
>>9235453
Then you should be fine then, depends on the type of antidepressant, I wouldn't recommend taking stimulant based anti depressants immediately before or after drinking.
>>
>>9235440
>>9235463
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDEYQfNseUA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ua_oYGxXi4k
>>
File: IMG_0750.jpg (78KB, 600x772px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0750.jpg
78KB, 600x772px
Sober. One week. 4.30am and can't sleep for shit, but there's a crazy thunderstorm here right now. I love them so much, they make me feel so cosy.
>snuggles up in bed, listens to the buckets of rain, watches while street go from pitch black to pure white light for an instant then BOOM.
Fuck I'd hate to be homeless right now. I feel so comfy I almost feel guilty about it.
>>
>>9235504
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMZ4amjbqhU
I even have country music for this
>>
>>9235339
Yea i regret it now. I wasn't going or coming from anywhere either. I was just testing how my new tires felt in the rain and I hit it hard coming out of my driveway and hit the back of a neighbors car about halfway down the street.

Luckily I was wearing a helmet. I'm sore as fuck
>>
>>9235555
I drive drunk but only when I've had 3 or 4 drinks, don't ride a motorbike drunk, you'll only kill yourself.
>>
>>9234888
Checked.

How many is a few on your average day to get the day started?
>>
>>9235565
I was pretty drunk. Had been drinking vodka since 8pm and the time on the summons is 0342 (3am).

Big mistake. Costly at very least...

I definitely won't do that again
>>
>>9235440
(You) are >>9232499
>>
Why did we have to discover a way to produce liquid Satan
>>
>>9235581
yeah man never do that again, just walk or use public transport
>>
File: 1365594974156.gif (2MB, 333x194px) Image search: [Google]
1365594974156.gif
2MB, 333x194px
>mfw finally getting my appetite back after stopping a week long binge
oh god I feel so much better now after a bowl of cereal a sandwich and some powerade I have no idea why I do that to myself
I might actually be able to produce a solid shit tomorrow morning
>>
advice to everyone, only drink a type of alcohol that you hate.
>>
I spilled vodka
I'm so sorry al/ck/
>>
>>9234727
some of us sold our gas-powered vehicles for that kind of thing. i feel much less likely to end up in jail nowadays. although pubic transportation kinda blows.
>>
>>9235127
LOL. what are you going to do about those neighbors? The police cant do anything because you scream in your sleep.
>>
>>9235504
i always try to think about how it could be worse. homelessness sucks. the other night i went downtown and tried to make it til morning, like the old days when i was homeless. just wandering aruond, trying to find a safe place to maybe lay down. its pretty much impossible downtown. most properties have security patrols that drive through at least once an hour. i really dont know where they sleep. must be in really thick bushes or something.

but back to your point. having a roof and food is very nice. having privacy is a luxury, really.
>>
File: WP_20160828_001.jpg (2MB, 2592x1456px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20160828_001.jpg
2MB, 2592x1456px
I lost the battle with the gnomes.
I feel ill and dont know how to make it back home.
They were just too strong.
I'll miss yall
>>
>>9235612
give it a few weeks at least before you take another drink. let your liver heal. get your tolerance back to zero. im on day 9 i think of no booze. did a month earlier this year. ideally i'd like to drink one night a week, but for now there needs to be a few weeks of no drinking to get the brain chemistry somewhat normalized. that two-day-binge followed by 4 days of withdrawals aint gonna work.
>>
File: 0154 - oiHhR9f.jpg (43KB, 473x500px) Image search: [Google]
0154 - oiHhR9f.jpg
43KB, 473x500px
I usually keep an empty handle around for a piss jug. Drinking my half full handle tonight it tastes a bit diluted and.....off. I think I may have drunkenly pissed in my half full handle by mistake. Oh well bottoms up al/ck/
>>
>>9235377
>does it still retain its taste and alcohol content or is it harmful

Taste? Depends on the beer. Harmful? No.
>>
>>9235839
Wouldn't worry about it. I've drunk the contents of a piss jug because I needed to piss but it was full.
>>
>tfw started to feel sick yesterday but said fuck it and drank
>fever today and sweating like fuck from being sick and sober

Wild dreams and anxiety is on the menu tonight boys
>>
Broke my 4th month sober yesterday. Got really drunk with some lads.
Massive hangover and headache, but no desire to drink, really. I just wanted to know how i'd react, and i'm satisfied.
>>
not an alck but apparently people who drink alone are considered alcks? I've been drinking alone forever and I only drink when i feel like it.

Gin, tanquery and grapefruit perrier. Pretty drunk atm.
>>
7 days sober. 4 weeks ago exactly I got so drunk I couldn't work the following Monday and lost my job. I spent about a week drunk after that, sobered up then fell off the wagon again. Anyway 7 days ago I got so drunk I ruined a friendship, lost a bunch of money, peed and pooped in my bed and woke up so miserable I didn't even clean it up all day sunday. I just wallowed in it. I got a call that day to come in Monday for my THIRD interview for the same job and showed up to that still hungover from that Saturday. Anyway, 7 days ago, 7 days no booze. Life is better. Different. I can't ever forget how bad hangovers are and the damage they do.
>>
File: IMG_1622.jpg (511KB, 1195x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1622.jpg
511KB, 1195x3264px
For a hard earned thirst.
>>
>>9236292
I hope you stay strong lad.
>>
>>9236299
>kahlua and cream
>knowing about thirst
Have fun though.
>>
File: IMG_5451.jpg (68KB, 714x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5451.jpg
68KB, 714x960px
>>9236305
Thanks my dude.
>>
My heart is sore. What the fuck have I done to myself? Any ways to stop it hurting?
>>
>>9232224
Is it sold in Walmart?
>>
>>9235623
Sacrifice for the gods or fallen /ck/omrades
>>
I don't want to drink tonight but I think I will anyway. How upsetting.
>>
>>9236292

you took ONE day off and got fired..? that seems a little harsh.

I know your feel though. I've taken weeks off for benders though.. I'm not bragging, it's sad.. Hell, I've even gone to an interview or two after a few shots of vodka.

I've pissed myself lots of times while drinking, never shat though. Well done anon.

I'm on day #26. Good luck m8
>>
>>9236798
>interviews drunk
I've been to court while drunk. Twice. For DUIs.
>chug
>>
what the fuck

i was drinking cheap whisky and dry all night and I wake up and the vomit on the floor is blue

how the fuck is it blue there's nothing blue in my house
>>
>>9236822
Not that anon but:

Anyone want my blackout job interview story? I've posted it in these threads before, and it's admittedly a bit attention whorish to keep posting it, but I do love to make al/ck/s laugh.
>>
>wake up
>no hangover
>walk over to store with a limp
>see a nigger on my way there
>day ruined
>still gonna get drunk as shit

such is the life
>>
>>9236842
go ahead
>>
>>9236292
lol awesome
>>
>>9236842
I already know what you're gonna post, lol. But yeah why not. There's normally well over 100 posters in al/ck/, some are bound to be new
>>
>>9236845
/pol/ pls go.
>>
>>9236834
>sucking off smurfs for booze money
Don't worry anon, you just levelled up, s'all.
>>
>>9236867
I'm serious it's like blueish green maybe i drink the dishwashing liquid? i feel normal hungover not dishwasher hungover
>>
File: IMG_0418.jpg (178KB, 500x611px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0418.jpg
178KB, 500x611px
>>9236847
>2012
>physically al/ck/
>get withdrawals if I go a few hours without drinking
>work as cook but need more money
>friend who works for hotel chain scores me an interview for graveyard shift desk clerk
>friend knows my drinking habits
>suggests I take Valium for interview so I don't have booze on my breath
>score Valium
DAY OF INTERVIEW
>take valiums all at once
>drink anyway
>world goes black
NEXT DAY
>regain consciousness
>think I missed interview
>FUCK
>roommate says, "Homie, you seemed fine... I drove you to it myself."
>WUT
>call friend
>she mad
>so mad
>begins reading off interviewers notes
>"Arrived clearly intoxicated..."
>"Insisted he had applied for GM position..."
>"Claimed he has 'worked in the hotel business for over 40 years'..."
I was 23 years old at this time.
>"When confronted about being intoxicated, walked out shouting 'You can't afford my services after all'..."
>"Broke office door attempting to exit..."

Friend cold-shouldered me for months after that.
>>
>>9236822

lol

I went to a court hearing stoned as shit on valium. It was interesting
>>
>>9236842

lets hear it anon
>>
>>9236871
>i feel normal hungover not dishwasher hungover
How do you know what dishwasher hungover feels like?

>>9236885
>>9236877
>>
>>9236871
Ask your friends to hide the listerene.
>>
>>9236877
Oh kek you're that guy, I've read the story before, funny as shit
Keep up teh good work
>>
>Get hired for a cameraman at the wedding
>Everything fine
>Sipping free drinks
>30 minutes later
>Blackout drunk
>Review footage when I woke up
>Camera work is precise, masterful
>The only thing I filmed after the first 30 minutes was women's bosoms.
>Literally.
>Not even shaky
>Paid back the groom
>Kept the tape
>>
File: IMG_0756.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0756.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
This is like 20% of one of my 3 trees. Once I've picked and fermented all the apples, I start on the blackberries, then the plums, then the pears. This gone be gud. I might have enough to get drunk for an entire afternoon.
>>
>>9237147
Lel, that is about 5% of my apple output from all the trees.
Alcohol gonna be coming out of my ass all year soon, they don't finish growing until like october though
>>
Have important things to do Tuesday and Wednesday so need to be sober.

The sweating has started, assume that there will be little to no sleep and all the other fun stuff. Any good ideas? I heard someone say chamomile tea, vitamins, anything else?
>>
>>9237566
Sugar from fruit/honey seems to make me feel a lot better. Eating well in general is a comfy relief after a food-free binge.
Guessing you have no access to benzos? They're the only real solution other than small, controlled doses of booze
>>
>look at my search history whilst drunk af
>looking up how to get high off of solvents
>finding out if it was okay to drink 80% alcohol perfume if I mixed it with lemonade or something

Glad I didn't do it desu
>>
>>9237620
I used to just put random chemicals, anything, into a bag and inhale in an attempt to get a buzz. Bet it did my lungs a world of good.
That butane buzz is pretty amazing though tbqh.
>>
>>9237596
Yeah I have eaten some food, and fruit.

Nope no benzo or any more alcohol, hasn't been that long that it should be necessary.

But thanks.
>>
>>9236798
Was a 10/99 contractor job, I have no rights as a worker that way. My new gig is better though. Better pay but way less hours so it's a little tougher staying busy / sober.
>>
>>9237566
Milk thistle, Gatorade / Pedialyte
>>
File: 1501169088632.jpg (40KB, 500x484px) Image search: [Google]
1501169088632.jpg
40KB, 500x484px
So had to do a short social meeting with friends, trying to not look like not detoxing. Failing miserably and sweating all over the place, like crazy amounts. Having to wipe my forehead literally several times a minute. So having to say that I'm sick after having said that everything was fine 5 minutes before.

Well they were nice and gave me OTC medicine, made me tea and offered help. Some very nice people, no idea what I have done to deserve this.
>>
>>9237828
Milt thistle looks very interesting.
>>
>>9237842
That's what detoxing Is? Holy shit, it is summer here but I thought it was really odd that I was having to get tissues to wipe the sweat off of my face constantly.
>>
>>9237852
Sweating is one symptom, not one of the bad one's but it's hard to hide.
>>
>>9237869
Shit. I'm skinny as fuck too, and I was walking through a hospital the other day, literally everyone in that hospital was probably like 'this motherfucker is detoxing badly' and I didn't even realise lmao
>>
>>9237887
Well there are other medical reasons for excessive sweating but yeah if you drink a lot that is probably that. Just be happy that it isn't worse.

Look into the other symptoms maybe you have had more. "Symptoms typically include anxiety, shakiness, sweating, vomiting, fast heart rate, and a mild fever"

Yeah they have probably seen it all before.
>>
File: IMG_6718.jpg (80KB, 901x749px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6718.jpg
80KB, 901x749px
>blackout after 50 or so beers
>wake up, scour the house for more booze
>find a half full bottle of whiskey, down it
>wake up
>it's been 4 days, no food, my phone has so many missed calls
>none of my pants fit anymore
>weigh myself
>lost 15lbs

150 to 135 real quick. And at 6ft I can't afford to lose that weight ugh just fuck my shit up
>>
>>9237852
You can start sweating because you're pushing the booze out through your skin. This general is hillarious because most people here have no idea what they are doing to their bodies.

Sweating isn't bad. I hated it when my drinking got to the level where even after having a few sips I still can't breathe or get any relief from hellish anxiety.
>>
>>9236292
hang reminders on your wall. printouts of termination letters, hospital discharge papers, whatever. those help a lot in my opinion.
>>
>Tfw any hope of SmirnoffBro coming back has faded
>>
>>9237938
you are uninformed and retarded. sweating is part of the glutamine rebound during withdrawals. your nervous system is working extra hard to compensate for the depressant effects of alcohol. when the alcohol wears off you are left with an extra-excited states. sweating, anxiety, insomnia are all part of this. nobody sweats out alcohol you fucking idiot.
>>
>>9232499

>recovering
>>
>>9232849

How did that even work
>>
>mix cognac with sleeping pills by mistake
>feel like I'm going to die
>all my organs hurt
>i can't move for a day
>nightmares, sweat and bad
>feel better but can't sleep
>drink beer
>nightmares, pain
My liver is fucked
>>
>All energy drinks here only have B12 or maybe B6
>Never B1

fuck
Even the """vitamin""" drinks don't have B1
>>
>>9238120
You may want to read the definition of "vitamin", "energy", "advertisement" and "bullshit".
Go to a pharmacy for your molecular needs.
>>
>>9238046
>extra-excited states

Is that why I fap like crazy when I'm hungover?
>>
>>9238084
Cap one end, fill it up, then cap the other? This isn't a rocket appliance
>>
Bump limit reached.

New thread

>>9238511
>>
File: IMG_20170719_095402.jpg (100KB, 711x730px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170719_095402.jpg
100KB, 711x730px
>>9238009
he's gone, man. rip in pieces
>>
>>9236877
Checked, and decent story bro. I almost strangled my ex on valium and booze, so I would definitely not recommend that combo unless you wanna become the real slim shady. Drinking korn+mtn dew right now myself, hope I won't wake up with new criminal charges or an ugly bitch snoring next to me again.
Thread posts: 315
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.