[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how 2 cook spinach to not taste like garbage?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: garbage.jpg (49KB, 400x266px) Image search: [Google]
garbage.jpg
49KB, 400x266px
how 2 cook spinach to not taste like garbage?
>>
Eat it raw, because it tastes great
>>
My mother boils it in apple cider vinegar
>>
You don't. It's disgusting no matter what. Anyone who says it tastes good is just spouting memes
>>
Use baby spinach instead of fully-grown spinach.
>>
Tell us how you cook it and we'll tell you what you're doing wrong.
>>
I Sautee garlic and pine nuts on high heat then throw spinach on top and finally put salt and pepper on top. 10/10 side dish
>>
Make some garlic hot pepper oil by heating a few cloves of garlic and chunks of hot pepper or pepper flakes on low for 20-30 minutes. Remove garlic, turn heat to high and fill pan with fresh spinach. Add a little salt turning the spinach to coat in oil. When it wilts down (it happens fast) remove and enjoy.
>>
It doesn't taste like much to begin with
>>
>>9228641
Came here to post this. Do this, OP, and put a fried egg or two on top for a delicious breakfast.
>>
Just put it in any meat & carb dish.
>>
File: white_spinach_pizza.jpg (120KB, 555x402px) Image search: [Google]
white_spinach_pizza.jpg
120KB, 555x402px
>>9228610
I love spinach pizzas. Not even vegan.
>>
File: 298343589.jpg (226KB, 1600x1322px) Image search: [Google]
298343589.jpg
226KB, 1600x1322px
>>9228610
You child, Spinach tastes great.
>>
>>9229091
Explains the cheese.
>>
When i was a child my mother uses to mix it in mashed potatoes
>>
Blanch it dashi and serve with said dashi and katsuoboshi.
>>
I like cooking my spinach with mushrooms and onions. Pretty good.
>>
File: 1418538965425.jpg (892KB, 3096x1304px) Image search: [Google]
1418538965425.jpg
892KB, 3096x1304px
>>9229202
lul, breaded, fryed, mad oil. Yeah spinach tastes great
>>
>>9228610
Chop it up finely and add sparingly. It's going to go to goop no matter how you cook it
>>
Saute garlic/chives /oil

Idsamazing
>>
In an omelet or on pizza, otherwise raw.
>>
>>9228610
Without greese and cheese? Just shred it and put it on a sandwich.
>>
its not meant to be eaten on its own like that. I usually put in a wrap fresh with some chicken, cheese and condiment, or just mix it into a chili/stew where it just melts into the sauce and you don't even know its in it
>>
Spinach is one of my favorite foods. All you need to do is add it to boiling water for no more than 30 seconds until it's wilted, strain, add some butter and salt, and it's ready to go.
>>
I throw it in everything just sautee with garlic powder. I don't have high standards though.
>>
>>9230013

This.

You literally don't know how to eat. Like what the fuck?

It goes well as a side dish with any kind of meat dish.
>>
Personally I just drop it in some boiling water, drain, then add butter and pepper to it. It just werks.
>>
Baby spinach is better. Also eat it raw or fry it in a pan
>>
http://www.hungariantidbits.com/garlic-spinach-sauce-spenot-fozelek/

Godly with some friend chicken breast.
>>
Wok it.
>>
>>9230281
Wok it good
>>
>>9228610
Butter and garlic or rosemary
>>
>>9228610

Saag curry, add some chillis to it and blend then cook with coconut milk.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.