[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dinner thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: Snapchat-46886644.jpg (439KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-46886644.jpg
439KB, 1080x1920px
Hey /ck/ rate my dinner. I'm also drinking a whole package of Capri Suns
>>
File: cato.jpg (100KB, 490x900px) Image search: [Google]
cato.jpg
100KB, 490x900px
>>9227797
cate milkaa
>>
>>9229196
cmere Kitty kitty :333
>>
File: LemonAid.gif (51KB, 640x490px) Image search: [Google]
LemonAid.gif
51KB, 640x490px
>>9227797
What the hell is it?
>>
I'm trying to just make some basic pasta and meat sauce (newfag) and I think I fucked up somehow. The pasta is all rubbery and chewy and I burnt the shit out of the meat.

How the fuck do you know how long you are supposed to cook something?
>>
>>9227797
Who the fuck eats faggot assholes laced with semen?
>>
>>9230182
you can feel the noodles when you are stirring the pot
when the noodles feel "done" as they rub against your stirring tool when you stir
then you know it is ready
>>
>>9230182
>How the fuck do you know how long you are supposed to cook something?

Experience & reading packages will give you a general ideal, but the simple answer is to keep checking as you're cooking. That's important not only for cooking time, but also for seasoning. Taste the food as you cook to get feedback on doneness and flavor. Adjust cooking time and seasoning accordingly.
>>
File: 20170728_202605.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170728_202605.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>dad tells me to cook all the chicken in the fridge
>make chicken parm and pene ala vodka
>>
>>9230594
you make me want to post my chicken parm here just to show you how its done young blood
>>
>>9230594
That is messy anon. Are you stirring your food with a broom?
>>
>>9227797
>what-the-hell-is-it/10
>>
>>9230624
Less talk more cooking.
Put up or shut up.
>>
>>9230369
I always end up eating half the dish before it's finished if I keep tasting it while cooking though
>>
>>9230641
You're not supposed to eat it. Just taste it.
>baking has exact cooking times
>different meats have exact cooking times
>sound vide is forgiving on cooking times and can be used to make different textures and cook to exact temps
>>
>>9230624
Go for it man, I don't really know how to make it, but I definitely fried it well so it still tasted good
>>
>>9230630
Nah I just left my sauce on too high a heat when I went out for a smoke
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.