[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why the FUCK isn't this available in the US?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: 1497469536-melon-float.jpg (181KB, 1080x1350px) Image search: [Google]
1497469536-melon-float.jpg
181KB, 1080x1350px
why the FUCK isn't this available in the US?
>>
The US McDonald's menu is the worst compared to other regions, just end it all senpai
>>
File: image.gif (209KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
209KB, 500x250px
>>9223755
>tfw UK gets most of the US menu
I hate this country and its need to be American.
>>
>>9223694
Because you're too lazy to make it yourself.
>>
>>9223866
This. Why the hell is it that the same hipster bastards who constantly criticise the US politically have a complete fetish a for American food, hipster diner aesthetic, beer, etc?
>>
here
http://www.japanesecooking101.com/cream-soda-recipe/
>>
>>9223964
Because the USA has dictated culture for the past 100 years
>>
>>9224035
nigger who the fuck is going to make their own cream soda
>>
>>9223875
Right? I'll never understand this. This shit is mass produced by low skilled workers on the regular. Why do people have this misconception that this stuff is some magical, rare substance when it's just a mixture of ingredients.
>>
>>9224150
you would spend way more than 5 bucks making a 20 pc mcnugget
>>
File: CPnIIQVUEAA9qWW.png (270KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
CPnIIQVUEAA9qWW.png
270KB, 600x300px
>>9223694
We had the McFloats in Argentina for some years and it was nothing special... they barely advertised it. It was pretty disgusting desu. You ain't missing much.

Now, the McFlurry Toblerone and the McFlurry KitKat are an entirely different matter - The best fast food ice creams ever created. Oreo is fine too.
>>
>>9224191
Whats up with McDonalds McFlurry's having so few options now? I remember being able to choose from like reese's, three musketeers, and other shit. Now it's literally just m&m and oreo
>>
File: 611x458.jpg (56KB, 611x458px) Image search: [Google]
611x458.jpg
56KB, 611x458px
>>9224201
They got really lazy. They have the McFlurry Oreo and McFlurry M&M as the permanent ensemble here, and they rotate an extra "flavour of the moment" every 6 months or so.... McFlurry Toblerone, KitKat, Cadbury, Vauquita, Snickers, Milka, Minions Banana Split... are a few of the favors I remember of those.

They should just ditch the M&Ms and leave the Oreo, Toblerone and KitKat as permanent desu. People barely order the M&M one I don't even know why they keep it around.
>>
>>9224150
Economies of scale. For me to make a mcdonalds whatever i would have to put in a ton of time and work. That being said, i can make things better than mcdonalds, so i just do that and take the time hit.
>>
>>9223964
They h8 us cus they anus
>>
File: watdo.jpg (34KB, 460x452px) Image search: [Google]
watdo.jpg
34KB, 460x452px
so i work in a small grocery store , bought some map-o-spread but they forced me to buy a box of 24... we will never sell this before it expires so I figure we should use it in some foods we sell to the clients. anyone got recipes or ideas i could try?
>>
>>9224282
woops i thought i was starting a new t hread. man i need a sip
>>
>>9224201
>Whats up with McDonalds McFlurry's having so few options now?
Probably food allergies people.
>>
>>9223694
Only niggers and white trash eat at McDonalds.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.