[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Target Cafe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: download.jpg (108KB, 1000x523px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
108KB, 1000x523px
So I've never eaten at a Target Cafe, anything decent there? I have a gift certificate and there's really nowhere else to eat lunch around my temporary office.
>>
I just lol'd wondering how much I'd have to dislike or otherwise just want to fuck with someone to give them a Target Cafe gift card.
Thank you, OP.
>>
>>9219789
Its probably just a target gift card that OP intends to use in the cafe.
>>
>>9219789

C'mon bro

>>9219795

It's obviously this.
>>
File: target date.jpg (440KB, 1440x1217px) Image search: [Google]
target date.jpg
440KB, 1440x1217px
I see more employe...ahem "team members" purchasing things there than actual customers
>>
File: 40754_159407460760960_3947191_n.jpg (76KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
40754_159407460760960_3947191_n.jpg
76KB, 720x540px
>you will never have the experience of eating at a kmart cafe in 80s
>>
>>9219772
They were known for their huge hotdog long before costco.
>>
>>9219906
They had one of those in 2005 in Peoria illinois. not sure if its still there. That place is backward like ROmania, though
>>
>>9219906
Used to always got to the K cafe to pick up a bucket of spaghetti from little Caesars
>>
>>9219906
this picture is from like 2003 dude.
>>
>>9219932
i couldn't find a pic of 1 from the 80s. people only used cameras for important shit back then
>>
>>9219937
Are you implying that the Kmart Cafe is not important shit
>>
>>9219970
whoa whoa let's everybody just take a deep breath now
>>
>>9219918
so was i
>>
>>9219906
The K-Mart in my hometown still has one that looks like this, only dingier.
>>
>>9219772
>So I've never eaten at a Target Cafe, anything decent there? I have a gift certificate and there's really nowhere else to eat lunch around my temporary office.
My Wal-mart has a $1 any drink special like for Happy Hour. 5PM?
They have a nice sitting area, refills on soda, but not on Icees. I have no idea how their food is, seems like it'd be just pretzels, popcorn, pizza, dogs, maybe something else, I don't know, but it might be nice, due to the fact the Target foods in the grocery is pretty premium, chips, coffee, etc. I'd spend a Target gift certificate on something other than their Cafe, probably. Get your $1 drink, and then mosey over to the snacks on the grocery aisles. Enjoy some premium coffee, some good bread finds, interesting sodas and ethnic foods. Like Walmart there are cereals and flavors of cookies and such that are Target-only from brands you already like.
Things I specifically go to Target to get:
Archer Farms buttery caramel, sumatra and kona coffee, trail mix canisters in flavors like "blood mary mix", chocolate bars, sodas that are imported or regional, pourover indian simmer sauces. Go aisle by aisle if you haven't and you'll see a bunch of things you don't see anywhere else, kind of a Trader Joe's experience.

Tazo ready made drinks in the cartons you pour over ice, like Chai, but not the Chai. Usually something seasonal. I like the Iced Black Tea Sangria now, which I thin out with my LaCroix seltzer.
>>
>>9219772
those little pizzas. that is all.

youre better off getting some new underwear or socks though.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.