[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is wholesale worth it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 2017-07-26-12-30-06--400921512.png (5KB, 243x207px) Image search: [Google]
2017-07-26-12-30-06--400921512.png
5KB, 243x207px
I'm looking to cook most of my meals, fairly healthy and fairly cheap. Is a BJs/Costco or similar wholesale store membership worth it? Would I save money and get good quality? My company also grants me a discounted rate with BJs, reducing it to $30/yr.
>>
>>9219758
$30/ year? Probably a good deal. A can of top-brand soup costs maybe $2 or $3, right? So, would you buy 10 or 15 cans of soup in a year? If so, you're probably coming out ahead.
>>
>>9219758
Say you spend $1500 a year on groceries. I'm sure with all those purchases you could find a way to save $30. Also the gas is cheaper typically so that's a plus
>>
Not at all. Literally everything is cheaper elsewhere. I don't get how these place keep afloat. I went with a friend to Costco once to buy toilet paper because I wanted to stock up. The pack of 18 Charmin mega rolls was $3 more than the same quantity at Target, so I left and went there instead.
I've tried Costco in the past and was never wowed by the prices so when it came time to renew membership, I just let it expire. Having to pay them for the privilege of giving them my money for the same goods I could get cheaper elsewhere without a pay-membership doesn't seem like a good deal to me. Fuck that noise.
Although, I seem to recall that gas seemed cheap there back then but I didn't have a car at the time so never got to take advantage of that.
>>
>>9219758
Get a coupon for a free 30 to 60 day membership off the website, you stupid fuck. not available today but will be soon. they offer it often
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.