[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dead Restaurants Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: 800px-Casabonitadenver.jpg (201KB, 800x1199px) Image search: [Google]
800px-Casabonitadenver.jpg
201KB, 800x1199px
Anyone fondly remember great restaurants from their childhood that no longer exist? Local restaurants are welcome, too. Let us reminisce.
>>
>>9217861
Nigger it's still there
>>
File: RaxROASTBeefPNG[1].png (42KB, 545x183px) Image search: [Google]
RaxROASTBeefPNG[1].png
42KB, 545x183px
they used to give out these dinosaur cup holders that kept a straw stable.

the restaurant i went to as a kid is now a taco place.
>>
>>9217861
why is this place so hyped? it sucks
>>
>>9218376
south park?
>>
>>9218394
what?
>>
File: ponderossa.jpg (85KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
ponderossa.jpg
85KB, 500x375px
>>9217861

Pic related. It's not dead, but I'm pretty sure it has terminal cancer. I loved the place as a kid.
>>
File: fazoli-s-office.jpg (13KB, 420x244px) Image search: [Google]
fazoli-s-office.jpg
13KB, 420x244px
>>9217861
I am aware they still exist, but the only one near me closed down over 10 years ago. Good memories there from high school
>>
>>9218151
Rax had killer shakes.
>>
There was a Harry Ramsden's in Singapore when I was little. They had this "eat this giant plate of fish and chips" challenge that I'm weirdly nostalgic about.
>>
In the town I grew up in, there was a restaurant called "Oma Kooch's" that's been gone long ago, but I have the fondest childhood memories of going there for Sunday lunch with my family and ordering their homemade cream of mushroom soup with yeast rolls and a salad with their house dressing. Everything they made was from scratch, and if I really concentrate hard enough, I can remember how good it smelled in there. I miss those real family run places that made quality food. They're coming back around to that, but not fast enough imo.
>>
>>9218522
Oh, and I forgot, on the weekends, they had a small stage at one end of the dining room, and they would always have "Schnelle - The One Man Band" playing. And he was a legit one man band, with an accordion, drum, cymbal, etc. Just like you'd imagine it.
>>
File: Shakeys-Pizza.jpg (45KB, 650x300px) Image search: [Google]
Shakeys-Pizza.jpg
45KB, 650x300px
There used to be a ton of these. They had a buffet with pizza and fried chicken. I know they still exist but only in a couple of western states.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.