[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Recipe Help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: WP_20170724_09_14_27_Pro.jpg (2MB, 3072x1728px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20170724_09_14_27_Pro.jpg
2MB, 3072x1728px
I decided to make coffee jello - so I did. I added gelatin to coffee with sugar and then after it started to thicken in the fridge I folded in a bunch of whipped cream.

Pls help. This is not nearly as satisfying as I was hoping for. It needs help. A layer, more ingredients, a crust... SOMETHING, ANYTHING.
>>
Nuts seem like a solid choice here.
>>
File: 1498599848445.jpg (67KB, 634x1129px) Image search: [Google]
1498599848445.jpg
67KB, 634x1129px
>>9217187
How much sugar we talkin here?
>>
Vanilla and stronger coffee?
>>
>>9217202
32 oz of coffee (4 cups)
8 tablespoons sugar. I was thinking 1 tablespoon per 5 oz serving plus a bit. It could use more sugar. I've been serving it with a dusting of powdered sugar, but its still not good. The cold jello condenses moisture out of the air and the powdered sugar ends up looking like jizzum. This whole thing is such a fail. But as a first attempt it is informative. I need a direction for my second attempt. So far, more sugar, less cream. Maybe flavored coffee or creamer. I will use cold brew next time too...
>>
>>9217187
>I folded in a bunch of whipped cream.

jesus fucking christ, just make a tiramisu already
>>
File: WP_20170716_22_11_59_Pro.jpg (388KB, 1730x1728px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20170716_22_11_59_Pro.jpg
388KB, 1730x1728px
>>9217234
I don't want to make tiramisu tho. I like tiramisu, and wouldn't be upset if I ended up with something like tiramisu, but I want the main theme of the dessert to be coffee gelatin. When my agar agar comes in from the good Korea in a couple weeks, I'll try it with that as well.

Here is a pic of a lime jello with pear and whipped cream. This one came out real nice. I think fruity flavors are just more natural with jello.
>>
Maybe dust it with cocoa powder? Or give it some kind of pastry crust, like a plain donut flavor to cut the sugar. Everyone likes coffee and donuts.
>>
Spun sugar.

https://youtu.be/NEl9EsC-Et0
>>
>>9217915
>c+c music factory
>things that make you go hmmm.mp3
>>
>>9217187
Make like a pastry out of your favourite biscuits. Just process (crush) around 250g. Melt 100grams of butter. Mix together. Then use a pan to line with. Then refrigerate. Dunno if you'll have to bake it tho.
>>
>>9219081
Nigga what are you doing?
>>
>>9219126
Making good shit SENPAI. Sometimes when i want more biscuits I do this lol sometimes I add random shit if I actually get really drunk and most of the time it tastes really good. Once I put like 1/3 of a cup of yeast in it and that was pretty bad.

But when I make cheesecake I do this normally and it always turns out good. That's if I'm being lazy and don't wanna go to the store again. The people know me there and its weird I don't want to talk to them
>>
Would it work if I ised coffee instead of water in pancake mix? I would love some coffee pancakes in the morning.
>>
try use condensed milk in there somewhere instead of someting else
>>
>>9219161
>Once I put like 1/3 of a cup of yeast in it and that was pretty bad.
>The people know me there and its weird I don't want to talk to them
Never change /ck.

>>9219342
I thought about this. Can't hurt!

>>9219322
Give it a try and let us know how it works out!
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.