[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rate my Tendies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170721_160431.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170721_160431.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
I made some tendies and fries from scratch the other day.
The tendies were seasoned with just salt and pepper. Double breaded with an egg bath (an egg, a little milk, and hot sauce) and seasoned flour.
The sauce was an attempt at copying Zaxby's sauce. Mayo, ketchup, a touch of mustard, Lea and Perrin's, garlic powder, black pepper, and Old Bay.
The fries were fast food style. Peel a bunch of potatoes and slice them on the fry setting of a mandoline, fry at 300 for 4 mins, let cool and freeze. Take out a portion and fry at 375 until crisp and brown (about 2 minutes).
>>
> desecrating food with a dipping mixture

Man, you're an animal.
>>
File: corn.jpg (53KB, 617x416px) Image search: [Google]
corn.jpg
53KB, 617x416px
>>9214676
If you chilled your tenders before frying I'd call that a solid 8/10. If you doubled down and made a second sauce I'd go 9/10.
>>
>>9214676
Good on you for cooking anon. But what do you want here? They look breddy gud but a tender is just a tender.

I'd eat them but I don't want any sauce including mayo.
>>
>>9214686
The dipping sauce is the entire reason to make tendies. Otherwise, I would have just made fried chicken with dark meat. Chicken tenderloins by themselves are basically flavorless.
>>
OP, I know supermarket tendies when I see them, OP. OPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE can you hear meeeeeeeee?
>>
>>9214686
dude curried mayo is literally the only way to eat fries
>>
>>9214686
I've always wondered what it's like to be this wrong.
>>
>>9214676
How many GBP do you get for that?

I need a reference.
>>
>>9214676
I would've only gone with one layer of breading but pretty good
>>
>>9214747
When you control the Tendies anon, you control the good boy points.

First you get the tendies. Then you get the mommy milkies. Then you get the power.
>>
add a little tumeric for color
>>
>>9214715
Sorry, Anon, but I bought a bulk pack of chicken tenderloins at Costco i.e. the six vacuum sealed packs of previously frozen raw chicken.
>>
>>9214747
OP here. When I saw GBP, I first thought British Pounds. Then I saw >>9214773
I'm an /oldfag/ (i.e. GenX). I had a craving for some chicken tenders so I made some. Knowing the tendie meme, I took a pic to share.
Now I assume GBP is Good Boy Points? You would have to post the pic on /r9k/ and ask them.
>>
>>9214797
/r9k/ would know the good boy point conversion rate yeah
>>
>>9214676
8/10 because I like professional tendies with honey musties more. but if you make them yourself they would taste much better of course.
enjoy youre tendies
>>
>>9214700
this desu

i only ever make tendies if i happen to have some honey mustard in the fridge
>>
>>9214676
they look too good so i dont believe you.
>>
>Rate my Tendies
is this a sexual insinuation of some sort?
>>
>>9216002
he has a pretty nice table desu
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.