[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cheap and filling breakfasts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

File: dinner.jpg (1MB, 1969x1738px) Image search: [Google]
dinner.jpg
1MB, 1969x1738px
I need something that is

>fast to prepare
>low in simple sugars
>high in carbs
>high in fat

Suggestions?
>>
>>9213679
Bacon and eggies is the true partitions choice
>>
>>9213683

What about carbs?
>>
omelet with goat cheese and some herbs on toast. You can do a french omelet in like 45 of cooking plus however long it takes you to beat some eggs and chops some herbs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdN0xF04A2U
>>
>>9213686
Throw in a few toasts
>>
>>9213679
Grits with sausage mixed in.

They're kind of bland by themselves, but throw in some hot sauce and you'll be fine. Added bonus, toss a fried egg in there.
>>
File: IMG_0616.jpg (111KB, 700x933px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0616.jpg
111KB, 700x933px
>>9213693
Not trying to cal, your suggestion bad, but perhaps instead of hot sausage, he can buy bulk breakfast sausage which is cheaper.

When I say bulk, I just mean something like pic related, no casing, just the meat.
>>
File: IMG_1434.jpg (30KB, 220x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1434.jpg
30KB, 220x300px
>>9213683
>partitions
Retard.
>>
>>9213693

I like your suggestions but being European, I never had grits.

What's the difference between grits and polenta?
>>
>>9213679
>high carbs
>high fat
You done fucked up son. I believe what you're looking for is the full English breakfast.
>>
SoS
Half a pound of high fat ground beef
Half an onion
Cool till brown and fat has rendered
At flour till all fat is absorbed then add milk untill meat is covered
The reduce liquid by half ad salt and pepper to taste
Toast up white bread
After toasted put on plate and pour slop onto toast
You just made sos the easiest meal in the world to make besides buttered toast
>>
File: hehe.jpg (835KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
hehe.jpg
835KB, 1024x1024px
>>9213702
R̸̡̛̠͈̱̯͉̗̭̜̳̗̖̼̟͒̃͊̈́̈́̽̊̔͂͗̿́̃͆̈́̓̀͜͝ë̸̡̨̢̡̦̣̪̝̣̞͕͇̙͙͎̝́̀t̵̨̢̛̛̼͙͔̩̻̬͎̞̰̱̦̯̣̝̃̉̎̍̈̇͑̿͗͒͆͌̔̍͘͜ạ̷͆̿̂̽͐͋̀̍̄̀͐̔r̸̩͆̄̐̌̂̉̏̃̂͊͋̒̽͂́̽͘ḑ̵̡̡͍̥̝̹̟͓̗̗͈̺̇̐̀̈̈́̂̽̑̋̐͊̑̄́ͅ.̵̨̨̢̡͈͍̪̣̗̥̯͈͔̤̻̆̋͂̏̉̓̕͘͜͝
>>
>>9213746
Drop the blood sausage beans and tomatoes and were good to go
>>
>>9213700
That's what I meant. You buy grits and sausage, you cook grits and sausage, then mix them together. You can make enough for a week's worth of breakfast in about twenty minutes.

>>9213712
I believe the difference is that grits have a finer grind, and polenta is courser, thus giving it a more hearty "mouthfeel".
>>
>>9213763
>Get rid of some of the best parts of the breakfast

Why even bother?
>>
1 fistful of oats in bowl
A pinch of salt
Cover with water and stir with finger until smooth
2 min in.microwave
Add half a fist of rasins and a spoon of jam + a splash of milk if you need more fat

Wallah
>>
>>9213777
Blood isnt food
Tomatoes and beans dont go together
The rest is good though love that normal sausage
>>
>>9213679
Just eat white bread and wash it down with full fat cream.
>>
File: ri_10122_3.jpg (34KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
ri_10122_3.jpg
34KB, 450x300px
>>9213789
>blood isn't food

This faggot. I'll agree that it's not really breakfast material, but it can most certainly be made into food
>>
File: C_Kn53fVoAAqFZl.jpg (294KB, 1200x1165px) Image search: [Google]
C_Kn53fVoAAqFZl.jpg
294KB, 1200x1165px
>>9213803
That looks really divine. My acquired taste buds are salivating.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.