[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

vienna sausage

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

these are some serious meme food or something but I ended up with some and don't have a lot of other food at the moment.

Should I batter and fry them?

also discuss these things in general
>>
I cook them with rice.
>>
>>9212710
I tried those exactly once. A few seconds after I popped the seal on the can, I was hit with the overpowering aroma of cheap wet dog-food. I gagged I powered through it and opened the can, then tried to eat one sausage. It tasted fucking awful. I threw it out.
>>
>>9212710
Those fucking things are horrid. My ex tried to get me to like them. Bassically gave an ultimatum, I finish a whole can or no sex.
>>
File: 21.png (85KB, 288x194px) Image search: [Google]
21.png
85KB, 288x194px
>>9212710
May be the only way to make them edible. Do it, and update us with results pls
>>
>>9212945
And you've been celibate for how long now?
>>
>>9212976
Since last september actually
>>
I love these things. Grab a couple cans everytime I go to the dollar store. I like to slurp the broth out before eating the sausages. They're really shit when the broth gels up, though. Taste and texture.
>>
>>9212710
I've only ever eaten them raw, didn't know people even cooked them. Absolutely kino fresh out of the can.
>>
My grandfather was from South Carolina. Used to eat them smeared on a cracker.
>>
I worked at walmart once and while I was stocking I saw a fat unkempt man, who might have been part Mexican or full white and just covered in dirt I'll never know, shove the entire shelve of these, every flavor into his cart. At least 30-40. He was wearing the rattiest clothing, holes and stains and a dirty hat. He then went and grabbed 15 cans of the cheapest tuna and headed towards the register.

This was a walmart in a nice area too, it was not common to see people like that. I liked working there because there were so many sluts that thought grocery shopping was the perfect place to show off their tits, ass and feet. The actual job was hell though.
>>
>>9213131
Ugh. So did you get his digits?
>>
>>9213140
I doubt he owned a cell phone.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.