[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ck/ Rage Thead

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: poppingdumplings.jpg (26KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
poppingdumplings.jpg
26KB, 480x320px
I'll start.

Why the fuck do people pop dumplings before eating them? You're supposed to let that shit explode in your mouth.
>>
The mooks pop it. The G's let it rest on a spoon on top of vinegar for a bit and eat it whole.
>>
File: Evil.jpg (199KB, 1600x1097px) Image search: [Google]
Evil.jpg
199KB, 1600x1097px
>>9212617
True story:
I wish I knew you should pop them into a spoon first. I never did, all my life, never sensing a need, thinking like you, until about 6 months ago.

I blame myself ohkay, but I also blame Mecha Noodle Bar in New Haven and their sinister molten lava temperature brown butter filled mushroom dumplings that squirted on my tonsil even after sitting for 15 minutes to cool. I picked up one irrisistable floppy little homemade dumpling while chillin' to annoying but dancey asian rap music, pressed my tongue on the delicious noodle and took a bite.

I got a nasty horrible total tonsil burn! It felt like fire. I should have gone to the E.R.but I was dining with a physician and wondered if the bite was just too big, was it me, oops? Instead, I slurped some beer for a long time almost too damaged to feel actual pain. Whatever, drink more beer. Tried going to bed with an aspirin, woke up 20 minutes into deep sleep choking, and found that uvula was swollen now and had dried out on the surface and was then sticking to the back of my tongue blocking my airflow. I ran for water and choking finally unstuck it, and sat upright the rest of the night. It bothered me for 4 days straight 24/7 feeling like I was choking for air, conscious of the weight of the swollen uvula at the back of my tongue.

Maybe asian people know better.
>>
If you're talking about soup dumplings the traditional way to eat them is to bite a small hole in the side, suck out about half the soup to get the flavor of the soup only, then dip and eat the rest of the dumpling in one bite
>>
I've never even had one before. What do they put inside of them and where do you try them at? Chinese places or something?
>>
>>9212617
>>9212624
>>9212696
The really good ones have a tiny hole on top for you to suck out a bit of the soup before eating them whole
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.