[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Food Challenges

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 13453571.jpg (26KB, 520x520px) Image search: [Google]
13453571.jpg
26KB, 520x520px
Hi /ck/, I am thinking of doing that gallon of milk challenge? Any tips? Odds of completion?
>>
>>9208520
>gallon of milk challenge
SS+GOMAD?
>>
Gallon of milk + quart of OJ, thank me later anon. Oh get some premium gummy bears too as you'll probably want some glycine ...
>>
>>9208558
Nope, just see so many fail at drinking 1 gallon of milk in one hour.
>>
Eat 20 century eggs.
>>
>>9208566
You will fail.

At least do it with cheap milk so you don't waste the good stuff puking it up.
>>
>>9208520
Use skim milk. It's a bitch move, but will make the shits more tolerable.
>>
>>9208520
I drink 4 or 5 gallons of milk a week and can tell you that you will regret trying to drink a whole gallon in under an hour.
You will puke and you will be happy when it happens because your stomach will fucking hurt.
>>
>>9210324
Same.

If you want to do a weird food challenge do the cracker challenge. We used to do it in the field in the military with crackers that came in MREs. I think the civilian version is it's impossible to eat 7 saltine crackers at once without requiring something to drink.

At least that won't have you kissing the toilet.
>>
>>9208520
It's called the 4-4-40 where I'm from (and back when i was in high school). 4 quarts of milk, finish it in 4 minutes, keep it down for 40 seconds. I could easily drink a gallon in an hour, doing it in 4 minutes is the real challenge.
>>
>>9208520
>Hi /ck/, I am thinking of doing that gallon of milk challenge? Any tips? Odds of completion?

Well if you aspirate the milk, or vomit and aspirate some of the vomit, or if you get some organ shutdown or heart arrhythmia when you can your level of salt, or sodium, in a really fast way, enjoy your hyponatremia and kidney damage. Dialysis the rest of your life wouldn't so bad would it? Next, enjoy your $250,000/day ICU visit. Hope your copay isn't 10% for hospital bills! Cough up that milk, it'll be fine, you don't get pneumonia in the next week or anything like that when bacteria moves in.

Food challenges are stupid and dangerous.
>>
Wait, I forgot, is it bad to drink a gallon of milk?
>>
>>9211124
I have a feeling if drinking 1 gallon of milk in 4 minutes will cause organ failure it would be a controlled substance or at least a fairly common suicide method.

Kys by drinking a gallon of milk, puss.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.