[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Xiaolongbao

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

Is this any good? Gonna try cooking, need tips
>>
>>9208230
Yes

>tips

buy frozen from chinese supermarket
have pot with elevated stand on the inside so you can put water below - add a table spoon of salt and oil to it
make a bed of lettuce
put frozen dumplings on lettuce
steam

done
>>
>>9208238
Thanks m8
>>
File: just platonic friends.jpg (80KB, 1000x692px) Image search: [Google]
just platonic friends.jpg
80KB, 1000x692px
>>9208230
OP, are you a prime member? There's a little Emeril series Eat World, or something like that. It's only 5 or 6 episodes, and he grabs a chef friend and goes somewhere new. Well, one episode Emeril grabs Mario Batali and they go to compare the top xiao long bao restaurants, one by one. It was kind of hilarious and yet really in depth as they met each owner, toured each kitchen, got the secrets to each. I enjoyed the episode right up til the end when they challenged each other to a cookoff, at which point it became stupid.
Anyway, the conversational aspects to the series, chatting with his friends deeply, seeing Emeril cry in Cuba, was pretty much his best work to date. I recommend.

My tip to you is that you need to make your own stock, and you need a ton of gelatin to render with it, so make sure you do lots of bones and meat both, reduce it, and then chill it down til it's a lovely sliceable gelatin. There's also a trick to sealing those little guys up, but don't ask me. I have made large bao, cause I love the bbq pork fillings, and I have made one with a lot of cabbage, ginger and mushrooms. Once mind you. The dough I find hard. It's a hot water dough. To me, it's just as enjoyable to make pot stickers and buy my won ton skins.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.