[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What vegetables are edible to you? How old were you when you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

What vegetables are edible to you?
How old were you when you were able to voluntarily enjoy eating vegetables?

For me
>Beansprouts
>Bell peppers
>Onions
>Mushrooms
>Potatoes
>Lettuce

Only when overcooked & mushy
>Broccoli
>Cabbage
>Cauliflower
>Carrots
>Tomatoes
>Spinach
>>
I want to go back in time and murder the inventor of baby carrots
>>
>>9207891
second
>>
> What vegetables are edible to you?

All of them. Not too fond of peppers, green ones especially, but I'll still wat them if they're there.

> How old were you when you were able to voluntarily enjoy eating vegetables?

Whenever I was old enough to eat solid foods. I'm sure I had them mashed before that.
>>
>>9207891
Why?
>>
....All of them. When I was a kid I could have candy whenever I wanted but vegetables only at mealtimes. I ended up sneaking so many carrots once when I was 4 that I turned orange. Veggies are great.
>>
>>9207891
>wasting food because it's ugly
>>
>>9207891

You really think you can kill God?
>>
I don't like any vegetables. I like tomato and peppers but those are fruits. I don't think onion and garlic count either. I put carrot and celery in things because you're supposed to, but I don't really like them. I don't like green vegetables like broccoli and I don't like leafy ones like spinach or lettuce.

I don't see what's good about vegetables. they either taste like sulfur or like you're eating a fucking leaf.
>>
>>9207891
what if that person happened to be your direct ancestor and killing them resulted in you ceasing to exist
>>
>>9208688
That sounds like a shitty comic book.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.