[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

T H I C C

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
T H I C C
>>
That looks disgusting.
I'd still eat it though.
>>
>>9207186
I had one the other day and I like it. But 1 is enough.
>>
>>9207186
i actually bought that yesterday after work.
was a fucking mess. that chalupa bread or whatever was the only good part.
>>
>>9207186
that $5 box is god tier. gonna be sad when they get rid of it and I have to go back to the cravings deal.
>>
>>9207186
Protip: get the double chalupa without the nacho cheese. It makes it significantly less gross
>>
>>9207287
>removing one of the best things about the taco
Might as well just remove the meat and sour cream while you're at it.
>>
>>9207186
bruh
>>
>>9207186
>ask for the spicy one
>every time they give me just the regular
>>
Is that monstrosity actually good? Seemed really gross when I first saw it
>>
>>9207363
It tastes about the same as everything else at taco bell.
>>
>>9207186
fast food places need to learn how to cook jalapenos; that off green shit is very offsetting, and every fast food burger/pizza place uses them. 5guys is the only fast burger place that uses real jalapenos.
>>
File: 1500692804286.webm (501KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1500692804286.webm
501KB, 480x480px
>>
>>9207372
They're pickled jalapenos you moron
>>
Am I alone in thinking that Taco Bell guacamole is fucking disgusting? It tastes horrible and taints the entire burrito. I love guac, but I always order Taco Bell without it.
>>
>>9207381

Oh my god what the heck is this it's hypnotic.
>>
>>9207372
Amen. More places need to use fresh jalapeƱos.
>>
>>9207953
What are you ordering that has guac? I didn't even know taco bell had guac.>>9208624
>>
>>9208637
Some of the burritos have it. I'd say try it out, but it's horrible.
>>
>>9207186

i had one of these. these are possibly the worst idea taco bell has ever had. seriously. usually their ideas are great. this is a shit idea.
>>
Despite being a bit weird, I personally thought these were alot better than those Triple double crunchwraps. Those last few bites are like the worse experience of eating tacobell desu
>>
>>9207186
I wouldn't buy one but I'd eat the shit out of that.
>>
>>9207186
Garbwhich
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.