[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey i got a question how the fuck do i make this shit but it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: A1OkMNJu2RL._SY606_.jpg (61KB, 344x606px) Image search: [Google]
A1OkMNJu2RL._SY606_.jpg
61KB, 344x606px
Hey i got a question how the fuck do i make this shit but it not come out so runny serioisly i wait like 10 minutes after the shits been done and sitting there and still looks like soup, like do i put less milk or what the fuck do i do?
>>
Less liquids/boil it longer? idk seems obvious
>>
>>9206453
What are the directions for making it? If you're doing it in the microwave you have to make sure it comes up to a boil for it to thicken properly, which can take 2-3 minutes more than what the package says if you have a weaker microwave.
>>
Make actual pasta that doesn't come with premade, powdered sauce you fucking animal
>>
>>9206466
Normally this is an annoying, pretentious answer but honestly OP, fettucine alfredo is so easy and cheap to make that you really should just fuck off with the pasta roni
>>
>>9206453
If you have in your mind something you had elsewhere that you liked better, this boil in milk kind of dinner might never match up in reality to what you have in your mind.

That said, maybe your pan isn't steaming the excess liquid away as you wish on simmer. As another anon said >>9206457
>Less liquids/boil it longer? idk seems obvious
What you can do once you've assured the noodles are soft enough al dente and don't need that moisture any longer, and this isn't right upon sitting 5 minutes, then adjust your technique to add a step, crank up the temperature a bit, stirring well to prevent bottom sticking, and "boil off" the rest of the liquid. This requires a great nonstick pot to prevent sticking, and you wiping the bottom with a nice little silicone spatula. If this is a meal you prepare often? You might not mind having the best tools. If you're microwaving this, just add time uncovered.

I like the pasta roni angelhair herbs. For alfredo stuff, personally, I like making my own bechamel that I spike with garlic, onions, parm and maybe some gouda or other cheese from my fridge (could even use cream cheese). That's not "alfredo" but nor is this box. It's not hard to do and it can be done by you on a separate burner while your noodles are boiling away. I find quick cooking pasta noodles of pasta roni a bit too thin and floppy for the sauce.
>>
File: all_smiles_trump.png (147KB, 300x366px) Image search: [Google]
all_smiles_trump.png
147KB, 300x366px
>>9206459
I use my stove top

Also this is my first time posting you guys seem pretty cool
>>
Dump some parmesan cheese in there, stir, remove from heat, and let it sit for a few minutes.
>>
>>9206538
Thx, there's sometimes shitposting but for the most part people try to help others with their cooking.

Do the directions tell you to bring it to a boil then drop it down to low and cover it? You might have to turn the dial a bit higher than the lowest setting. On my stove it goes low, 2 through 8, and then high. But if I set it to low, it's more like the "warm" setting and nothing will actually cook on that temperature, I have to use at least 2.5 for something to simmer.
>>
>>9206453
Swap the milk and water proportions. Make sure it is simmering. Don't stop stirring. Turn off heat after the cook time and leave on the heat and stir for one more minute. Let sit for five minutes. Done and yummy.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.