[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>salted caramel Is there a worse trend? Do we not get enough

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

>salted caramel
Is there a worse trend? Do we not get enough fucking salt? Do we really need salt on our god damn dessert now?
>>
>>9206359
It's a trend? Sweet and salty is god tier imo just drink more water and exercise
>>
>>9206359
Well if it tastes good then why not? And physiologists are finding that we don't really need to worry about salt too much because the body is very efficient at maintaining normal sodium levels. It's one of the top priorities in terms of regulation of homeostasis.
>>
>>9206359
>shitting on caramel au beurre salé
Suck my ker-dick you swine. Kenavo.
>>
File: 1465268054112.jpg (35KB, 460x345px) Image search: [Google]
1465268054112.jpg
35KB, 460x345px
>>9206359
>chocolate covered pretzels
Is there a worse trend? Salty and sweet, shit's retarded. I bet Starbucks makes no money on their salted hot chocolate and just calls it a loss.
>>
>>9206366
>>9206894
>le salty and sweet
not a fucking argument, salted caramel tastes like shit
>>
>>9207216
No it doesnt
>>
>>9207216
If it tasted like shit it wouldn't be normie fad
>>
>>9206359
it's not a trend you stupid fuck
>>
>>9206359
Salted caramel from the fancy French chocolatier is pretty much the best god damned dessert, eat a dick you dumb frogposter.
>>
>>9206359
wow look at that op virtually no one agrees with you
>>
>>9207619
this board is full of faggots anyway
>>
File: 1500779894397.jpg (133KB, 495x625px) Image search: [Google]
1500779894397.jpg
133KB, 495x625px
>>9207216
>it's another REEEE HOW CAN YOU LIKE THIS MY TASTE IS OBJECTIVE episode
>>
>>9206359
>>9207216
God why are frogposters SO stupid?
>>
there is nothing wrong with salt
stop demonising salt

also speaking of salt, the biggest meme is pink rock salt
>>
>>9207216
the don't eat it
Is life really this complicated for autistic kids?
>>
>>9206359
I can agree with that
had a friend who gave me a salted caramel snickers at a barbecue
needless to say I spit it on his face and called his mom a 20 bucks fuck
glad I've cut ties with him
>>
I don't like salted caramel. I generally don't like mixing sweet and savory outside of meat glazes and sauces.
>>
>>9206359

Caramels are always salted though...
>>
I like the dark chocolate Lindt salted caramel.
>>
File: Toppest_of_keks.gif (3MB, 460x373px) Image search: [Google]
Toppest_of_keks.gif
3MB, 460x373px
>Falling for the antisalt meme
https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/its-time-to-end-the-war-on-salt/
>>
>>9207825
>In fact, the population that ate the most salt, about 14 grams a day, had a lower median blood pressure than the population that ate the least, about 7.2 grams a day.
>the population that ate the least, about 7.2 grams a day
>7.2 grams a day
A lesser degree of way too much is still way too much.

https://nutritionfacts.org/video/the-evidence-that-salt-raises-blood-pressure/

It's nice not feeling thirsty 24/7.
>>
>>9207897
inb4 4ailchanners are too low functioning to find the "sources" tab
>>
I like this kind of thing when it's mixed in, like a salted caramel sauce or ice cream. But I hate the meme of putting flakes of salt on top if candy, it makes it way too jarring.
>>
File: IMG_0775.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0775.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>9206359
I'm 100% with you OP. Here in portland we have a ice cream parlor called Salt & Straw where they sell incredibly overpriced, disgusting ice cream. The line is out the door every single day. I hope that everyone in that line and everyone ITT dies
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.