[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why cook? The cheapest and most nutritious foodstuff is right here...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_4514.jpg (47KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4514.jpg
47KB, 620x387px
Why cook?

The cheapest and most nutritious foodstuff is right here...
>>
>>9205900
That's a strange looking mcchicken
>>
File: McChicken.jpg (2MB, 2800x1620px) Image search: [Google]
McChicken.jpg
2MB, 2800x1620px
>>9206524
It's actually a McDouble, this is a McChicken
>>
>>9206616

But when are we getting the McDoubleChicken™?
>>
>>9205900
Cool thread
>>
>>9206626
>™
Retard.
>>
Isn't that a double cheeseburger though? Mcdouble only has one slice of cheese I thought
>>
>>9206616
That's a big fast food sandwich.
>>
>>9206682
For whom?
>>
>>9205900
>most nutritious
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>9205900
McDonald's American """"cheese"""" should be sold in stores. It's way better than Kraft singles or any other brands.
>>
Was that burger made in reverse gravity? Why is the cheese pointing up?
>>
>>9206876
Obviously an Australian McDonalds
>>
>>9205900
Agreed. Went to McDonalds for lunch today. Their new artisan sandwiches are GOD-tier. Very impressed. Just dont go to one ran by niggers lol.
>>
>>9206892
Pico guacamole grilled chicken on artisan is good. I didn't like any of the other combinations though.
>>
>>9206801
FOR ME
>>
>>9206616
A McDouble only has one slice of cheese product. That's a double cheeseburger which has two slices. It's the only difference between the two.
>>
>>9206892
do they pay you extra to be racist in a sad attempt to look like you belong here?
>>
>>9206962
Do they pay you to be a giant faggot to look like you're a plebbit shill?

Please Chester yourself before you allow such retarded opinions to spew from that brain of yours.
>>
>>9206801
Uuuu
>>
File: 1498955437049.jpg (102KB, 646x484px) Image search: [Google]
1498955437049.jpg
102KB, 646x484px
>not getting a filet o fish, the ultimate fast food sandwich
>not getting a double filet o fish
>>
>>9206671
Yes.
>>9206616 is a retard.
>>
File: 1273293843.jpg (59KB, 500x486px) Image search: [Google]
1273293843.jpg
59KB, 500x486px
>accidentally order two Double Cheeseburgers instead of two McDoubles
>don't notice until after I pay

FUCK. IT COST FUCKING TWICE AS MUCH. I'LL NEVER GET THAT 2 DOLLARS BACK
>>
>>9206813

He meant calorie dense for the cost.
>>
>>9208580
this is one of the few fast food items that i would unironically coin as the thinking man's dish.
>>
>>9208580
I could handle a single fillet o fish maybe, with no lemon cheese, but that is simply INSANE
>>
>>9208788

This isn't true anymore, at least where I live

In fact McDoubles are $1.50 here now, and double cheeseburgers are 2 for $3. You get an extra slice of cheese on a double cheeseburger too
>>
>>9208580
>not getting a big mac, filet o fish, and McChicken
>not stacking the chicken and fish patties in the big mac
If you don't have 3 different meats, is it even a sandwich?
>>
>>9209906
>3 different meats
>Fillet O' Fish
>meat
>>
>>9209886
Two McDoubles here, and every McDonald's I've been to, are $2.50 in total. Two Double Cheeseburgers are $2.20 or so each, so >$4
>>
>>9209984
It's 1.50 here too, dif guy. Probably lives in a small town like me where they practically have zero competition so they can get away with it. I now ask for a "water" cup and fill it with whatever I want to save my $1 back.
>>
>>9206881
underrated
>>
>>9205900

Thanks OP, I was thinking about what to eat for lunch but I'm just gonna go for some cheap shit from McDonalds.

By the way, if anyone here in this thread eats McDonalds, use the app. There's usually a good deal there.
>>
>>9210037
You are certainly right, my dear friend. The McDonald's App (available on iPhone, Android, and Windows phones!) Is a must have for everyone. McDonald's has always been a shining example of great food and a great value, but this app takes it to another level.

Just yesterday they had a McDouble for ¢89. Two all beef patties at such a low price was unbelievable. Even the cashier said to me, "Everybody is getting those 89 cent McDoubles, it's just such a great deal!" How can you turn down over 20 grams of protein at such a price? With crunchy fries and an ice cold Coca-Cola, it was a meal for a king.
>>
>>9205900
It's not really good to eat every day. Plus it has enough preservatives to mummify you.
>>
>>9210070

I just downloaded the app and it went much more smoothly than most apps, and was easy to navigate. I'm going to have the Mcdouble and some or those crunchy fries you mentioned, with a refreshing Coke.
>>
>>9210126

it has zero preservatives. fucking meme faggot.
>>
>>9210413
>no preservatives

Leave one out on the counter. It will never decay or decompose, just slowly morph into a petrified burger.
>>
>>9209933
It's pollock. I watched a documentary about fishing where they were catching Pollock and they said they mostly sold to McDonald's.
>>
>>9210562
Try cooking a burger as thin as they have at McDonald's and leave it out to decompose. It will do exactly the same thing. I know you've never actually cooked a burger before, so you wouldn't understand how different thickness of patties can affect much bacteria can get inside them.
>>
>>9210562
They decay if you don't dry them out. Just order a regular hamburger and set it out on the counter, it will not in a few days. The shit you see online has been fired or and ordered plain.
>>
>>9210825
It will rot*
Has been dried*

Fucking autocorrect.
>>
>>9210813
>hamburger with two patties making it at least 1/4" thick
>make a burger as thin and it will petrify too
>thin.

Thickness has nothing to do with it. It's the preservatives, dummy. If you weren't such a fatfuck who couldn't leave a double cheeseburger on your counter for more than 15 minutes without running over and stuffing it in your mouth you could try it and see. I have since I'm not a fatfuck and it became rock hard within 2 weeks with no mold or any off smell at any point in time.
>>
>2017
>still thinking preservatives are bad for you
They preserve things, idiots. They'll just keep you alive longer. PRESERVING you.
>>
>>9206876
The burger has gone super saiyan
>>
>>9210900

http://www.iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/heres-why-mcdonalds-burgers-don-t-rot/

It doesn't have any preservatives and you're an idiot for not just looking this up
>>
>>9210562

it's the moisture content, retard. it dries. put it somewhere damp and it'll rot. burgers made at home will do the same shit.
>>
>>9210900

you have been exposed as a clueless fucktard.

leave.

mcdonalds burgers are preservative free, all natural, made of real beef.
>>
>>9210900
Holy shit you're stupid
>>
>>9210960
>preservative free

It clearly says "Salt" on their ingredients list.
>>
>>9210070
R-Ronald?
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.