[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Try this experiment at home

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

Drink 8 oz of prunce juice. You won't believe what happens next.
>>
>>9202034
Why do you faggot Americans use stupid units of measurements let me just weigh out 28 grams times over
>>
>>9202115
Ounces are used for both weight and volume
>>
>>9202145
That's why it's even more stupid and ambiguous.

We keep it because there's a vocal 30% or so of the population who believes using a retarded measurement system that the rest of the world has long ago discarded is some sort of national honor. Whenever changing it is brought up for discussion, the wailing and gnashing of teeth by troglodytes can be heard in the bowels of Satan.
>>
>>9202034
Do amerifattieclaps really drink this before going to the mart
>>
>>9202241
Imperial is the objectively better system for day to day measurements like cooking you stupid retard
>>
>>9202346
How come?
>>
>>9202359
Because America, that's why
>>
>>9202359
This >>9202363 confirms this >>9202241 as the reason. That's the kind of thing we suffer in The Land of Corporate Rapacious Freedom.
>>
>>9202115
You answered you own question, dodo. We seriously need to ban your kind from leaving /int/.
>>
>>9202034
what if its used as an enema? will that bypass any problems?
>>
>making a juice from dried fruit

I'm mostly confused about this
>>
>>9202877
The prunes are boiled and strained.
>>
>>9202894
why not just juice plums?
>>
>>9203187
We do. It's called alcohol.
>>
>>9202241
Part of the reason for metric not being implemented was because of the deeply rooted establishment of Traditional units within the economy. That's only one reason, you can Google up other countless logical reasons.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.