[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What Is /CK/ having for this evening with their families?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

I made a chicken seafood paella for my mom and sis :0
>>
>>9200531
You mean you are making it, right?
>>
that rice looks raw
>>
>>9200576

It's alright, rice is soft.
Paella rice is really rigid and often tends to look raw unless you overcook it.
>>
>>9200531
That looks like farro or something, not rice
>>
>>9200588
Probably is idk

packaging says spanish short grain rice
>>
half of that stuff is inedible though
>>
>>9200531
>Chicken AND seafood
Absolute mad lad
>>
I'm on a weekend road trip with my father so we're eating junk food and steak/burgers.
>>
Made a chilli con carne with rice. Nothing fancy, as it's just me and the puppy tonight.
>>
Left over shortribs, a hotdog, and an 18 of rolling rock.

I am lazy on fridays.
>>
>>9200531
looks good. i wish i had a nice paella dish. i'd probably eat more bivalves.
>>
File: rasgar-vestiduras.jpg (50KB, 507x507px) Image search: [Google]
rasgar-vestiduras.jpg
50KB, 507x507px
>>9200531
>shrimp and mussels
>not chicken feet and rabbit heads
>>
Cigarettes and the bitter taste of life.
>>
>>9200531
>warm food
>family
>friend
>people
Yeah. I only get stabwoundfucked by diabetes and life. Fucking hell.

Clam meat is god-tier from what I remember.
>>
going to a birthday party for my aunt so whatever they're having, probably grilled steak and potato salad, maybe hamburgers
>>
>Family.
When I get out of work I'll have leftover curry rice, or leave it for tomorrow's workday and make some menchi katsu. Not sure what to eat with the meat, most likely mashed cauliflower or grits.
>>
>>9200531

How well does cooking paella in cast iron work? Never tried. I have an actual pan for it but it seems unnecessary perhaps.
>>
>>9200531
I am going to roast a chicken. Alone. Eating with Brussels sprouts since I will have the oven on already and I can roast them.
>>
>>9202871
In my experience it worked out great.
I'd say it's a better time having cast iron and a gas stove, than the "correct" pan but an electric stove.
>>
>>9200531
looks good op
>>
>>9200531
My family isn't here, so I'm doing my Saturday night special, frozen pizza and a big salad
>>
File: IMG_20170722_164641.jpg (2MB, 4160x3120px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170722_164641.jpg
2MB, 4160x3120px
>>9200531

>black beans, veg, and rice from the instant pot with carmelized onions. Pic related

eating by myself though ;(
>>
File: IMG_1500768144759.jpg (2MB, 4160x3120px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1500768144759.jpg
2MB, 4160x3120px
>>9203028
>>
>>9200531
I made us cherry tomato "pie" with a caramelized onion/red wine reduction base and buttermilk biscuits as the upper crust.
Last night I made a basic fish tagine by jury-rigging a lid over my 12" all-clad. I sliced the onions too thin and they melted to shit at the bottom of the pan, but the rest of the vegetables were perfect. I blanched them beforehand and tossed them in a ras al hanout that I freehanded with spice rack stuff and a piece of fresh ginger I dried and ground. You can make imitation preserved lemons by boiling them in salt water for up to half an hour. Toss them in with any Moroccan dish, or pack in honey for dessert if you like lemon candy.
I'm unemployed.
>>
my dad said, "son, it's too hot out. what've we got that you don't have to cook?" laughed at him, so he gave me a few buckos to buy some of those pre-made salads from a ice cream store down the street.

can't wait until i get hired in a kitchen so i have an excuse to not cook for my parents's dumb asses.
>>
File: pitapizza1.jpg (254KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
pitapizza1.jpg
254KB, 1600x1200px
I prepped a bunch of toppings for pita pizza last night for family. Just simple onion diced or sliced, hot peppers, pepperoni, ham, grated mozz, grated cheddar(I know), parm reg, oregano, fresh basil, fresh mushrooms, pineapple all to be slapped on a greek pita. Charred in a pan and finished in the oven.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.