[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to cook chicken breast?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: chicken.jpg (137KB, 550x413px) Image search: [Google]
chicken.jpg
137KB, 550x413px
> never had a nigga friend to teach me how to cook chicken
> chicken always dry, bland or tastes like plastic
> how does /ck/ prepare their chicken to make it succulent ?
> heard i need to brine it or something
>>
>need to brine chicken breast

No. You just need to ((actually)) season it, cook it till it's done, and not overcook it. It's fucking chicken breast, so it's never going to be amazing; the good chicken breast you've had was good because it was heavily seasoned and not overcooked. That's literally all.
>>
>>9200246

use low temp in the oven to get it almost done and then sear the surface quickly on a hot pan

less juices lost than when using a hot pan

alternatively you can butterfly it
>>
Brining is unnecessary when dealing with breasts only. The succulence you're after comes from not being overcooked, which can take practice. Cook at a high temperature (grill, broil, fry) and take off juuust before it's done and allow it to rest. You'll eventually have a good idea of meat doneness by feel.
>>
first thing is to pound it so its even
second thing is completely dry the outside and let it sit with salt and dry it again, outside has to be completely dry

then you pan fry it, add butter to finish and let it rest for a bit before eating
>>
>>9200300
why does the outside have to be dry?
>>
>>9200303
better sear
>>
>>9200246
Deep fry those little niggers
Juicy greasy good
>>
Medium rare for best results
>>
i sear it hot and put it in the oven at 300 until its done, stays juicy and makes it super tender
>>
>>9200246

You're probably overcooking.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.