[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I allowed to cook bacon in a pot?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Untitled.png (244KB, 702x992px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
244KB, 702x992px
Am I allowed to cook bacon in a pot?
>>
it's illegal in most states
>>
>>9199915
Yes but you should turn on the fan
>>
>>9199915
kys
>>
None of us can stop you. But God is always watching. And one day you will be judged.
>>
>>9199915
Nobody has to know, and you'll sure as hell get away with it.

But you're still going to have to live with knowing what you've done.
>>
>>9199915
>Am I allowed to cook bacon in a pot?
Does the pope shit in the woods?
>>
File: 1500667134629s[1].jpg (2KB, 125x70px) Image search: [Google]
1500667134629s[1].jpg
2KB, 125x70px
>>9199954
>>
>>9199915
yes, it is a great way if you want to render the delicious fat out for use later
>>
>>9199915
Sure sweaty
>>
>>9200001
One day I had the crazy idea to cook bacon in a big pot. Used the fat as a substitute for butter then to make a roux. Honestly it wasn't bad.
>>
What did your mom say?
>>
>>9199954
I DON'T KNOW HOLMES WHAT THE FUCK
>>
File: heyyyycon.jpg (22KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
heyyyycon.jpg
22KB, 500x332px
>>9199915
The reason it's potentially bad is because you lack an evenly heated surface. With a big skillet you have all that nice flat surface area that you can get nice and hot. In a pot you're going to have to fold your bacon over or cut in it half or some shit. And the it's gonna sit there in its own grease, which while it sounds memey isn't what you actually want. Finally, you better not be using the fucking lid when you're frying bacon, twat.
>>
>>9199915
You would do much better with a pan. High-walled cooking vessels tend to steam food instead of browning. Furthermore, if you were using a little ~8 in. pot like the one in your pic, you would most likely need to cut the bacon strips into thirds.
>>
Are you cooking just bacon?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.