[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

al/ck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 320
Thread images: 30

>>9193092 continued
>>
Drinking Heaven's Hill bourbon. Who else targets the max $/mL?
>>
>>9199809
I drink bottom shelf vodka so no
>>
>>9199816
Sorry, I mixed up my thoughts. Maximize your dollar with the lowest dollars per milliliter. Heaven's Hill is bottom shelf garb
>>
just drunk drove home. despicably /alck/ :l
>>
>>9199738
Drinking some fireball and cooking a couple turkey sausages, hash brown and eggs. I have a bottle of patron I do not plan on opening(just not going to drink to that extreme). What's up lonely /ck/'s?
>>
day 2 of a librium taper. thought i could tough it out using beers, but on day 2 of the beer taper i started getting really high blood pressure (which is normal for day two of withdrawals). pussed out and went to the ER. just felt so damned uncomfortable.
>>
>>9199809
theres good liquor to be found at a good price. cant say the same about many beers.

>>9199872
i got 3 duis. try not to do that. buy way too much alcohol if you have to.

>>9199886
so much sugar in that. doesnt fuck you up?
>>
>>9199901
Idk but it's what I had leftover. I just chugged a quarter of the bottle. Feeling alright, bought it for a wedding but they didn't even drink it so I took it back home.
>>
>>9199872
i've driven drunk twice in my life
both times I woke up in the morning and felt so so guilty. coulda hurt someone or myself
>>
>>9199908
Cheers then
>>
>>9199872
Careful, you don't want a dui. Shit is rough
>>
I've been drinking Jameson and Bulliet, what do you guys recommend?
>>
>>9199926
Cheers. Just finished half the bottle of fireball 750 ml. Feeling in my zone now. What chu eating?
>>
>>9199738
Been trying to taper down over the last month; I went from a 40 of 8.2% rotgut (St. Ides) and seven shots of 80% vodka daily to one shitty 40 of St Ides and one shot. No withdrawals yet and I've been drinking every night for the past 5 years. I'm trying to taper down to the point that I can go a night without drinking. It's difficult.
>>
>>9199950
Today as a substitute for wanting to drink I had a reuben and rootbeer for lunch, then 4 mcdonalds burgers, a strawberry sundae, and a large coke, then at home I ate a whole block of cheese. Not sure which is worse... but at least no hangover tomorrow :)
>>
>>9199949
Everyone says buffalo trace is a good one for a decent price. Powers and son is a similarly priced if not a little cheaper irish whiskey than jameson. I like it.
>>
>>9199957
Man good luck! One of the best ways to avoid withdrawal is to skip a day between drinking. If you can do that you would be in good shape.
>>
>>9199976
Damn dude. I already feel guilty for eating a mcchicken with a mcdonalds large unsweetened sweet tea. How do you do it?
>>
>>9199976
pretty sure the entire block of cheese is the worst thing there
>>
>>9199982
Thanks. I drank all of that (and far more when I was in the mood) within a two hour period for the last five years, yet I've started to notice that during my taper after a few hours after I wake up, I starting seeing odd things such as what I think are bugs out of the corner of my eye for a split second, but when I turn to face it, the illusions immediately disappear. I only experience sensations such as that while I'm trying to fully wake up, but I guess claiming that I am experiencing no withdrawal symptoms would be a lie. Google claims that's one of the major tell-tale signs of alcohol withdrawal yet I feel rather fine otherwise.
>>
>>9199987
The physical cravings are taken care of by the librium, but the triggers such as loneliness remain. Gotta substitute it somehow. Ya know?
>>
>>9199957
Keep it at it senpai. Tapering is a miserable hell that feels neverending.

But I uh, did it, and this is now my 12th day completely sober.

I'm so bored.
>>
>>9200006
I know but I'm trying to improve myself so I don't remain in this lonely state. Fucking POF and Tinder has told me that if you're fit, you van basically get any girl you want. I have tha potential. You have that potential. We all have that potential.
>>
>>9200003
That is withdrawal. but if thats all youre getting, rather than sweating or anxiety, thats a small withdrawal. Tapering can be really hard. Yours sounds like a mellow taper. If you could ever keep it to TWO days without drinking at some point you would in the clear. But for now I would say one day between drinks would be great.
>>
>>9200019
Agreed. Many former alcoholics substitute drinking with getting fit. That would be ideal. Something to consider.
>>
>>9200027
I was never an alcoholic. Just a lost soul.
>>
>>9200018
Congrats on your 12th day. Now you get where we all get when we clean up. What is your game plan to alleviate boredom, loneliness, isolation etc. I havent found a good way yet. Suppose workaholic would be an ok substitute?
>>
>>9199738
>>9199738
>tfw i puked for three hours this morning. im almost done with my third fifth rn
>>
>>9200035
smirnoffbro is that you
>>
>>9200033
You ever been fit before? Do you have money for non-processed foods to cook? Even walking and avoid lots of sugar will drop weight. Like weight lifting works for tone. cardio + sweating helps your skin look better.
>>
>>9200035
Ok you win the award for biggest al/ck so far.
>>
>>9200038
no only the cheapest for me
>mccormick
>hawkeye vodka
its like drinking alcohol rub or whatever gross
>>
>>9200040
I have never been fit. I have been actively avoiding sugar when I started my new job which is pretty laborious. I've realized how much weight I have lost and my muscles starting to tone out. So i took it upon my self to hit the gym on a routine to increase my strength and so far so good. I do eat relatively healthy now but I still slip here and there but my motivation and conscience kicks in the next day and I compensate by hitting the gym extra hard and losing those calories.
>>
>>9200020
>Yours sounds like a mellow taper. If you could ever keep it to TWO days without drinking at some point you would in the clear.

My taper seems to have hit a standstill within the past week or so since I cannot seem to cut out the last shot of liquor. I'd like to just stop, but I am genuinely afraid of what will happen because I experience such a strong craving when it's "time for me to start drinking" if that makes any sense.
>>
>>9200034
I was a workaholic before this and that is what turned things bad after several years of not taking care of myself really. I start work again on Sunday and will probably slowly but surely get back into being a workaholic.

I finally managed to start lifting again yesterday (before even trying to walk my dog would make me feel like I was gonna have a heart attack), so I will probably get back into that. I've lost around 20 lbs in the past 2 months and I couldnt even bench a pl8 yesterday.

It doesn't help that my now ex gf broke up with me during the peak of wds and I work with her. But she'll be on vacation upon my return.

One thing I need to do is tell her to stop calling me every other time she feels anxious etc...she wanted to break up with me, no reason for me to be her crutch to comfort her neuroticism.

All my friends moved away over the past few years, and while I'm only living in my current city for another year before I move for graduate school, I need to figure out a social situation. I can't really stand most of my coworkers so that's not really an option. My gym has regulars I talk to but that's about it. I was thinking of trying BJJ or Judo as a semi social thing while also distracting myself from cravings. I usually get into the habit of ignoring hobbies in favor of work though.

I started playing video games again with my friends across the country but the games are so god damn boring.

Considering an SSRI as well, I guess. Need to wait a while before taking one, last time I tried I was manic for the first few days.

It doesn't help that I can't stand the people in the city I live in and dont have the desire for much social interaction as a result. Plus I'm only 24 and everyone I know just does drugs or drinks for socialization.
>>
>>9200034
>>9200060
Good luck though famalam, being a workaholic might work out. I also recommend exercise if you're not already doing that.

This wasn't my first withdrawal, but definitely my worst. Being a workaholic helped at first but ultimately I am still the empty depressed socially isolated person I always have been and always will be.
>>
>>9200057
>because I experience such a strong craving when it's "time for me to start drinking" if that makes any sense.

i know exactly what you mean. look up a med called Naltrexone. it works great for physical cravings for many alcoholics. I take it. When I take it i never get the physical urge to drink. It could be the missing piece for ya.
>>
>>9200049
Cool. sounds like youre on a good path.
>>
>>9200060
Well, at least you dont have unrealistic hopes. Theres no easy answer for anybody.
>>
What is everyone's thoughts on bars?
>>
>>9200093
overpriced, too noisy
id rather just drink at home
>>
>>9200103
I agree 90% of the time, except going to a chill local spot if i'm already drunk
>>
>>9200093
usually depressed loners looking to be near other people and hopefully go home with someone. or groups of people having fun (which makes it even loneliness for the former)
>>
>>9200038
He died incase you didn't hear
>>
just one more bottle

y ou guys agree right?
>>
>>9200141
Why the hell not
>>
>>9200150
I like this guy. another?
>>
>>9200189
Sky's the limit
>>
>>9200226
They have bear in Canada?
>>
Have any of you ever mixed Dr. Pepper with vodka? I just did and it wasn't bad, actually.
>>
>One week sober today
>Feeling dizzy, nothing feels real
>Too exhausted to do anything

The ride never ends.
>>
>>9199908
>bought it for a wedding but they didn't even drink it so I took it back home
Now this is al/ck/
>>
>withdrawing so hard that I can't stand up let alone walk
>zero chance of making it to the shop
>no alcohol
>nobody to help me
>dying from thirst, water bottle empty, can't even get to the kitchen
>petrified as fuck
nothing I can do but lay here and beg for a miracle.
>>
>>9200411
I used to do that when I was younger, when I first started trying hard alcohol. Dr. Pepper actually works wonders for most low shelf liquors, including whiskey and rum.
>>
>>9200423
Dude drag yourself to tap/faucet and drink right from.
Been there, literally cant get a cup to my mouth du to shakes. Even when persevering there woould be no water left cause i shook it all out.
Drag yourself to something bro any tap.
You need water
>>
>writes how long sober
>describes how decline of life goes
>anyone drank A with B?
>>
>>9200442
haha I'm the guy who asked about Dr. Pepper and vodka, seems pretty accurate.
>>
>>9200444
sorry bro, no.
You didn't write how long you were sober, furthermore you didn' even give a hint about your decline of life. Did you realize that?
>>
sober for 10 hours
decline of life is nearby
anyone drink coke zero+coffee+vodka?
>>
>>9200467
How long does it take for WD to hit you? I never make it past 7 hours. One moment I'm ok, then bang, a million symptom out of fucking nowhere
>>
File: 1499179149539.jpg (49KB, 775x837px) Image search: [Google]
1499179149539.jpg
49KB, 775x837px
>eat a piece of pizza
>take a shot
>take a hit or two of weed
>crave another
>eat a piece of pizza
>repeat
this isn't going to stop is it
>>
>>9200469
Never counted but I'll be all right for a few more hours, and by then I'll have alcohol
>>
>Cuts all over my forehead, ribs are bruised, right hand in agony
Uh oh. I think I might have been in a blackout fight last night. Fuck, no, that's it, I'm hiding under my bed again. I will not hear that knock at the door which tells me I'm about to go cold turkey in a cell. Again. God fucking dammit I can't go on for much longer. Alcoholism has absolutely ruined me.
>>
File: IMG_0550.jpg (458KB, 2560x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0550.jpg
458KB, 2560x2048px
>>9200430
I literally had to crawl, but I'm back. Made it. Shame that i made it back with only 2 litres and have already thrown up half of it, but my god did I need that. First water I've had in 2 days.
Fuck knows what I'll do when it's gone, my pulse rate crawling just 30 feet, was genuinely scary.
I'm going to die soon, aren't I?
>>
>>9200461
No, I'm pretty drunk on Dr. Pepper and vodka right now.
>>
>>9200497
Dude. Captcha just killed my response.
Just hydrate bro... fucking hydrate.
If i am hungry but hydrated i can move and get food.

Also detox is fucking the worst.
If you get overwhelmed call 000, in oz . 911 in murca... etc

Better you call now.
Not your neighbour in 3 days cause of the smell.
>>
>-2 1/2 months
>lonelieness has become cripplingly vexing
>grapejuice + amaretto
>>
>>9200537
Alcks are only lonly cause we drink.
I used to have friends man
>>
>>9200546
I used to. But they are all drug addicts. I had to leave them and the girl. I drink because I need to keep going until I find new people. But I'm terrified and in panic that I might not find them. In fact it has been several years now and I could not manage to find a real circle of friends like in the ealry days. I was thinking about picking up drugs again for companionship.
>>
>>9200568
You have no friends
Drug ' addicts'

Da fuq.yoou will never meet people to make you better while you look for them while drinking
>>
File: 1499021727572.jpg (64KB, 500x405px) Image search: [Google]
1499021727572.jpg
64KB, 500x405px
>>9200546
I used to have friends too. We split up into a spiderweb across our state going to different colleges and pursuing different careers.
My dad's best friend is his brother and pretty much the only friend he frequently meets up with these days and I feel like i'm on the same path
I dont care either I get enough human ineraction during the day at my job I don't need that shit. I'd say my sister is my best friend right now, with other friends we'd have to go out and do something but with her she comes over or I go over there, we cook something awesome and then get drunk watching a movie or TV.
I'm fine with that, being a lone wolf is in my blood anyways
>>
>>9200581
I was thinking the same way since I realized the impact their drug addiction has on their personalities. But we have been together every day for ca. 13 years. They have been my second family, the family which did everything right and all. Now I see things differently. But I can't deny I'm tempted to return. To me the lonelieness is a grave experience. And who else should I look for?
>>
File: IMG_0715.jpg (77KB, 709x765px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0715.jpg
77KB, 709x765px
>Today is the day I stop. I KNOW I can do it.
>take last, precious 20mg of Valium
>ok, here we go
>lay in bed for 3 hours, sober for the first time in years
>uhm, someone remind me what it is that sober people do for fun?
>Lay in total silence literally just staring at the ceiling, everything is boring
>FUCK
>THIS
>get drunk
>everything is fun
Hm.
>>
File: IMG_0144.jpg (72KB, 445x459px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0144.jpg
72KB, 445x459px
>>9200536
I swear to Christ if I lose one more post to that fucking faggot captcha I will burn google to the ground
>>
>>9200616
why didnt you just go on the computer or play a video game or something you fucking idiot
>lays in bed
>WELL THIS IS BORING NORMAL PEOPLE MUST DO THIS ALL THE TIME BETTER GET DRUNK
stop making excuses for yourself you piece of garbage
>>
>>9200625
I can't sit for more than a few mins, drunk or not, due to a spinal injury. I spend around 23 hours and 45 minutes a day in bed, every day, the rest of the time washing, preparing food, shitting and emptying my puke bowl. That is my life. This is why I drink. I have nothing and nobody. K? Just a phone, a bed and my booze. Kindly stop being so confrontational.
>>
>>9200638
Install a screen on your ceiling and watch TV.
>>
>>9200597
? Stay with them
>>
>>9200638
I dont give a shit you can still find things to do while laying there like literally both things I said
stop using it as an excuse theres probably tons of people around the world that dont have a drinking problem and have the same condition you do
>>
>need to stop drinking
>but shrooms instead
>get nice and high
>then all of a sudden I feel retarded
>realise i've stoped using my brain a long time ago
>i need a big drink to make the feeling disapear.
Is it true about loosing brain cells?
>>
File: images(65).jpg (23KB, 534x574px) Image search: [Google]
images(65).jpg
23KB, 534x574px
>>9200616
>mfw you've lost so many braincells you can't remember what to do for fun
KEKE
>>
>>9200616
Fag
>>
>>9200649
alcohol does kill brain cells but the amount that you'd have to drink to cause permanent brain damage would kill you
>>
>>9200469
Withdrawals can start as soon as you drink (if you can't even get drunk any more), and peak around day 3.
That means you experienced 7/72, one tenth, of what your withdrawals can be like. You need to taper, or more realistically, do benzo under medical supervision.
>>
>>9200647
either that, or... DEATH
>>
>>9200616
>>take last, precious 20mg of Valium
>Last valium
You're failing on purpose man, stop being a whiny faggot and either be an alcoholic or actually try to stop.
>>
>>9200649
Psilocybin is easily my most hated of all illegal drugs. It makes me completely lose control.
Well. Made. Past-tense. I don't use any illegal drugs any more because the idea of prison scares the shit out of me.
If you insist on using anything illegal, stick to weed. If you want a psychedelic, go for dimethyltriptamine or even better, some unpolluted lysergic acid. LSD stopped me drinking once for 3 days.
All other drugs are shit imo, no exceptions. Heroin is ridiculously overrated, makes it impossible to sleep and will make you itch so much you'll tear your body apart. Cocaine costs like a trillion dollars and lasts a nanosecond. Do not even get me started on meth, and the comedown from ecstasy is horrific. Benzos are just about the only thing on earth which scare me more than alcohol, and too many other sedatives will kill you the first time you use them.
Sorry, kinda went off on one there but I used 'anything' for many years, and now very much regret having done so.
Drugs are shit. Avoid.
>>
>>9200663
This is not true. Google alcohol-induced brain lesions.
>>
>>9200681
Nah LSD and stuff is better than alcohol. Unless you like take it once a week
>>
>>9200616
>on valium
>sober
You failed before you began
>>
>>9200696
>unless you overdo it
I don't think I've ever met, spoken with or heard rumours about a single alcoholic who upon finding some manner of purpose in life, whether it be drinking, fucking or pursuing a career, does not do to ridiculous excess at 1000mph. We just cannot seem to relax. When I used drugs I was literally never sober. Once a week would be impossible for me, I'd be using several times a day.
>>
>>9200691
Is that more the alcohol or the kindling through withdrawals?
>>
>>9200681
LSD is really promising for (temporarily) getting rid of addictions
>>
>dude take SSRIs they will make you feel better
>never felt so shitty

hhhmmm
>>
>>9200717
Dude, fucking a. I am a really well paid, excellent baker. Every restaurant job I've given a shit about I excell at. The few relationships I've had, I go away overboard.

I've heard tell a theory that alcoholism is actually kind of a mix of OCD tendencies and bipolar disorder. Booze kind of self medicates some bits of it, but other bits make you go nuts for the alcohol.
>>
Whats the worst thing you guys have done drunk?
Yesterday i told an earlier guy i worked with how much i hate my job. I also went full /pol/ and started telling conspiracy stories to people
>>
>>9200418
It will get better m8
>>
>>9200793
Definitely not the worst, but two weeks ago I tried to buy cocaine from a dude I assumed was a drug dealer and nearly got my ass beat.

Near misses like this happen constantly. Waiting for the day my luck runs out.
>>
File: IMG_1750.jpg (60KB, 400x288px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1750.jpg
60KB, 400x288px
>tfw just want to be a comfy NEET who drinks in moderation and have a few zany friends

Is that so much to ask for, lads?
>>
>>9200809
unless you live with mommy then yes
>>
>>9200785
Don't judge their effects before a week or two. It takes times for them to balance out, you feel shitty while it does that, but you're supposed to get better after two weeks.
It's a common mistake. (Also, suicide risks are increased during this period

It's also possible it's not the molecule for you.

>>9200792
Many people with mental disorder will self medicate with alcohol, and end up addicted.
One can become alkie without disorder of course, but stopping alcohol without working on possible underlying problem isn't going to work for long.

>>9200809
And I want to be a jedi.
Maybe we could become fictional characters together Anon?
>>
>>9200799
I've done this so many times. When you're actually known by them and acquainted with them, well. Lets see. Broken nose, stabbing, elbow to the face, bat to the arm, pistol pointed at my head, having to fight three guys at once and being so sure they were going to kill me I nearly jumped out of a second storey window to escape, head held under water, bottles smashed over my head and probably some other shit which I've forgotten. Christ only knows what I get up to when blacked out and from where come all of the cuts and bruises.
All in an attempt to stop drinking and find ANY alternative source of chemical relief from the criminal classes. All now proven to be futile.
>>
>>9200848
This wasn't even blacked out, I just love coke when I am drunk. Leads to poor decisions. I am consistently cover3d in cuts and bruises from drinking, tho. Pain in the ass.
>>
>>9200717
Shit mate I will reply when I'm sober
>>
>>9200825
>>9200792

A lot of people with mental illnesses self medicate
Fucking ~25% of schizophrenics smoke tobacco for the nicotine, it's way lower for the general population
ADHD people consume caffeine and nicotine too in large amounts, if undiagnosed
It only makes sense alcohol can be used for self medication
>>
File: FB_IMG_1492319947390.jpg (30KB, 500x393px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1492319947390.jpg
30KB, 500x393px
Angry that I'm 20 and can't bring alcohol back from Japan with me
>>
>>9200825
>And I want to be a jedi.
>Maybe we could become fictional characters together Anon?
Should be fun.

What's the appeal of jedihood? I've never watched Star Wars.
>>
been sober 5 weeks. some ice cold 100 proof vodka in some cold cranberry juice would just abot hit the spot right now. but im not gonna drink now. I sure as hell am gonna drink in the future tho, when i get my own place, i'll have a deck in the back yard with a grill and have a little sippy poo while i grill some steaks and get some floozys to come over with their tits almost floppin out and pass out and wake up with the steaks burnt to shit and i got a horrible sunburn and the sluts are gone lmao that would be awesome.
>>
>>9200949
>Fucking ~25% of schizophrenics smoke tobacco for the nicotine, it's way lower for the general population

It's much more extreme actually:

> For example, in the United States, 80% or more of people with schizophrenia smoke, compared to 20% of the general population in 2006.[2]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizophrenia_and_smoking
>>
>>9199901
I have six DUIs. Shit sucks. Luckily never hurt anyone.
>>
Started drinking at 9pm and have been on a snail's pace since. Now 2:18am and I've only had about 1/3rd of a 1L bottle of Turkey.
>>
>>9201441
SIX? Motherfucking Six?? I thought I was bad with 2. How long have you spent in prison?
>>
File: booze.jpg (3MB, 4160x3120px) Image search: [Google]
booze.jpg
3MB, 4160x3120px
Typical for me
>>
My stomach hurts right on the right side of my abs like in the gut area (is this where the liver is?)
I have been drinking 4+ beers everyday for the past two years.
My eyes look kind of yellow on the edges of them.
Do I seem to have a serious risk of liver cancer or something?
>>
>>9201565
yeh
>>
>>9201565
I doubt it, just give your liver a break and see if that helps.
>>
>>9200093
if u can become a regular and make some friends who are regulars it can be pretty fun
>>
>>9201565
>My stomach hurts right on the right side of my abs like in the gut area (is this where the liver is?)
>I have been drinking 4+ beers everyday for the past two years.
>My eyes look kind of yellow on the edges of them.
>Do I seem to have a serious risk of liver cancer or something?
Can be serious, and needs rapid care to prevent damage to other organs. Should see an E.R. doctor if no one else available this weekend. They don't give a shit about your addiction, just keeping you alive.
>>
>>9201593
>They don't give a shit about your addiction, just keeping you alive.
In ER, no. Hospitals do care about alcoholism for liver transplant, so better see a doc before you damage yourself to the point you need a new liver.
>>
FUCK i get so horny when im hungover

trying to do NoFap was a mistake
>>
i feel like i inherited a vulnerability to alcoholism from my dad and i'm kinda pissed about it. whenever i get my hands on a drink i have to keep drinking and drinking till i get drunk
>>
jesus christ i miss alcohol so much i didn't think it'd be that hard to stop
>>
File: peepee.jpg (49KB, 500x475px) Image search: [Google]
peepee.jpg
49KB, 500x475px
>tfw realised I was going to booze early on so I never learned to drive in the first place

one step ahead of the cops
>>
>have been sober two years
>recently found out gf cheated on me with my "best friend"
>back on the bottle
>back to a fifth of vodka a day, already physically addicted

I've never felt this lost, fellow al/ck/s. I'm already starting to say weird shit to my coworkers, and blatantly hitting on the girls. It's awful how a perfectly healthy and balanced life can go to chaotic shit so quickly for an addict or alcoholic.
>>
>>9201611
>FUCK i get so horny when im hungover

I literally spend all day on the couch when hungover watching football periodically stopping to masturbate and end up like 8 faps by the end of the day. Absolutely ridiculous. I've been wondering about the scientific correlation with increased libido after drinking.

My dick also seems larger when I'm hungover. If there's a real correlation there we could make a billion dollars.
>>
>>9201563
what's the abv on those cunts?
>>
>>9201666
and bottle size?
>>
>>9201656
I'm sorry, anon.

Is going to a shrink an option? Losing your job will probably make you spiral even more.
>>
>>9200497
Why do you people let it get like this? Call a goddamned ambulance. People have done for much less
>>
>>9200621
Captcha have been really tough lately for me too
>>
I'm an alcoholic. I have a brother that tried to murder my mom and she's forever maimed and needs constant assistance. I lost a decent job $40k a year but 70 hours a week because I had to look after her. I had $12k in my bank and applied for a $10k loan to get a decent car so I can drive Uber and Lyft and still be available to take care or mom. Just got offered Thursday a retail job that's $30 an hour plus commisssion so I gotta go do that. Had two interviews with them already, the third is Monday. I'm getting wasted as fuck because I just a free $10,000 and my job prospects are looking good. My moms mad cuz I got 8 tall boys at the gas station this norning
>>
I'm the anon who said he will drink again after 4 months sober.
Yeah, i'm not going through with this after all, it's too risky and scary. I'm not ready to drink yet.
>>
>>9201771
Just don't drink. It's not worth the risk of tumbling back down the hole you've worked so hard to climb out of.
>>
>>9199908
Based.
>>9200422
Indeed.
>>
>>9201771
Congrats Anon. Stay strong.
>>
>>9201767
I hope things turn out for you, at least a little bit better if not more.
>>
>>9200568
I don't really even understand how people do this. I've only had one circle of friends in my entire life and I can't imagine honestly making a new circle of friends.
It's like why when my friends are so based and we've known eachother forever. None of them live remotely close to me or even each other but we still all talk all the time.
I couldn't create a new circle even if I wanted to though I don't think.
>>
>>9201665
>watching football and taking breaks to masturbate
You might be a flaming faggot.
>>
>>9201665
It's so weird right? exact same for me
>>
>>9201847
The worst part is having almost no libido when on the sober wagon.
Where the fuck did my kinkiness go? Why do I have so many fucked up sex toys?
>>
>>9201834
>Being opposed to sports

Worry about yourself first, gay boy
>>
>>9201847
I can't explain it. Since I'm a binge drinking alcoholic who confines himself to 2-3 big drinking days a week I've found I really don't get the urge unless I'm hungover. It'd be interesting to see how long it took me to get aroused if I went sober.
>>
>>9201882
>watching blacks and pieces of shit as well as actual faggots slamming their bodies into each other and taking a break to masturbate
Ok.
>>
After a month off the sauce project moderation has taken off.

I'm going to make it lads.
>>
>>9201887
I'm also more of a binge drinker, but when I'm sober I still have somewhat of a sex drive. Worst was when I was on SSRI's, I only could only really get it up when I was drunk/stoned, not going back to that shit
>>
>>9199886
>fireball
>fireball
>>
>>9201936
>>9201936
good luck, and make sure to keep us posted.
>>
>>9201936
I hope you can stick to it. But I mean damn, just good luck dude.
>>
>>9201953
How did you go about getting off SSRIs.
I think mine helped me with some kind of OCD tendencies, but I don't want to keep taking them because I like don't even have a libido anymore. What would you say?
>>
>>9201936
Why even come here? Are you looking for relapse?
>>
Who doesn't just LOVE waking up an hour after alcohol sale ends
Fuck me I had a million alarms going off 1 hour BEFORE, still didn't wake up
>>
>>9202045
Not him but ask your doctor to taper you off them. I had the same issue where they destroyed my sex drive.
>>
>>9202045
Try another molecule, all don't fuck libido entirely. For me it made it harder to cum, so I'd have a long lasting boner (some make people unable to orgasm, and it may not reverse, stay away from those). Still annoying, but not the same way.

>>9202066
If your sleep pattern is out of sync with day/night cycle, you need an emergency bottle. Or two, if you regularly drink the emergency bottle.
>>
>>9202083
I'm already getting through the emergency bottle really fast, I can't pace for shit
>>
>>9202030
>>9202037
Thanks, senpai. I just had a small glass of wine and so far there is no urge to go hard. If anything I feel a bit sleepy.

>>9202049
These threads helped me took a break and they help remind me how easy it is to fall back into the trap again. I'd say al/ck/ threads have been nothing but positive desu.
>>
>>9202088
>and so far there is no urge to go hard
Of course not. It takes weeks or months, you'll grow confident, take less care about not getting addicted again, and only realise you went back once it's too late.
It follows the same path as when you first got addicted. Just notably faster (weeks/months instead of years.)
>>
>>9202083
For the record they make it really hard for me to cum as well. I still can however, it just takes so much effort that I don't even really jack off anymore except for once in a while.
Maybe look into tapering when I get set up with another doctor because I just moved. I don't know about trying something else but I may.
>>
>>9202045
Oh shit just realized I was on a SNRI (but the difference shouldn't be to big).
During my holidays I stayed in my empty mum's house (change of scenery I think helped a lot) and spent like 2 weeks on the couch drinking cheep beer/wine all day and eating greasy, fatty and salty food like frozen pizza and shit like that (also lots of cashews) while watching bland tv, wasn't able to do much else, because cognitive skills went down the drain and of course either buzz or really weird sensations from withdrawl. I wasn't able to properly taper off, because I, for stupid reasons I didn't want to go to psych., for refills/smaller doses. After that I went back home and was doing ok.

tl,dr change of setting, booze in more or less moderation, soul food and time to spare
>>
>>9202149
I think it's different this time because now I just want to drink a little booze and enjoy myself, while in the past I was wilfully self-destructive.

I'm in a better place now mentally, life feels worth living. That's why I took the break from liquor all day lifestyle in the first place.

I'm hoping to be a 'situational alcoholic', I guess, like some people are situationally depressed rather than clinically.
>>
>>9202184
*hoping to have been, I should say.
>>
File: sucks.jpg (61KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
sucks.jpg
61KB, 500x376px
About a week sober again. Bored. Depressed. Lethargic. I'm about a month away from being homeless and struggling to find anyone to hire me, even though I have an AS in electronics, and decent work history/resume. Fucking hell drives me to drink I swear. Any ideas? I need work like this week or I'm screwed. I hate my fucking life.
>>
>>9202235
what's the welfare state like where you're at?
>>
>>9202235
Exit bag
>>
>>9202184
HERE COMES JOHNNY YEN AGAIN
>>
>>9202266
WITH THE LIQUOR AND DRUGS
>>
File: 1390597113399.jpg (41KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
1390597113399.jpg
41KB, 604x453px
>>9202259
State housing is a 6 month wait at least, I'd lose my ass and be a drunk bum before that worked out. Plus man, I really want my fucking life to work out, it just keeps shitting out nothing. At least when I had gf's they could keep me from being so fucking depressed. Something to live for, I guess.

-gin blossoms in the motherboard guy
>>
>>9202184
I hope you're right, and wish you the best.
>>
4chan or my internet is fucked, and it's making me want to jump out of a window

I recall having a much longer fuse before I started drinking
>>
File: 1469417358738.jpg (157KB, 1008x749px) Image search: [Google]
1469417358738.jpg
157KB, 1008x749px
>>9202331
I mean if you drink more it might help
>>
>>9202342
I'm trying, but without 4chan I'm not sure how to occupy myself. And sitting staring at the wall isn't ideal drinking activity
>>
>>9200691
Google makes booze too?
>>
File: old-crow-reserve.jpg (25KB, 200x400px) Image search: [Google]
old-crow-reserve.jpg
25KB, 200x400px
>>9202368
>>9200691
From what I've read here it's actually more of a combination of drinking AND mostly indirectly related deficiencies and stupid shit you "could" end up doing or not doing. Meh.
>>
>>9201383
I nearly chuckled. Very realistic picture tho
>>
>>9201441
Yeah how come you aren't in prison man? I bet Oprah would get you on the show or at least Dr phil. Not joking.
>>
>>9201448
If you haven't run over a kid, lost your family and business after 2 hours of hard drinking you arent doing it right
>>
>>9201619
Yep that's alcoholism. We feel and crave that euphoria much more than normal people
>>
>>9201654
Mad respect
>>
>>9201656
Get a doc to write you a prescription to taper if you can't taper with beer. Right this ship before any more time passes.
>>
>>9201887
It's the hyper excited nervous system that was suppressed by alcohol. That's hangover horniness
>>9201847
>>
>>9201619
My dad rarely drinks, but after their divorce I remember coming downstairs in the morning and finding my mum asleep on the couch surrounded by empty wine bottles and an ashtray full of cig butts

Guess I got it from my mama

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XomQLhjCYYk
>>
File: 0gyicmb541bz.jpg (81KB, 625x925px) Image search: [Google]
0gyicmb541bz.jpg
81KB, 625x925px
>been drinking and taking xanax hibutually for 5-7 years
>probably drink 2 handles of 80 proof vodka a week, and take 3-6mg of xanax a day
>going though the withdrawal from stopping both would likely kill me
>would rather die then be sober or stop taking benzos anyway
>started having pain in both my kidneys this year
>probably going to die in the next 10 years
>tfw only 28
>>
>>9202456
I meant habitually**

Kinda fucked up lads
>>
>>9202235
Turn that associates into a bachelors.
>>
>>9202456
Damn dude those substances OWN your ass. You ain't going anywhere without them.
>>
> on mad bender for 3 days
> lose my phone
> end up at clubs, house parties, crack dens..
> wake up home feeling like death
>phone was beside my tv in the flat the whole time and I avoided phoning any friends, parents or ex girlfriend/ posting on facebook and my bender was relatively consequence free

sometimes god gives you a wink, just to keep you going
>>
>>9202493
No shit.

I even have a eye dropper with liquid aprazolam I bring to work with me to keep me from having seizures from not drinking at work. I take a few mg to keep me from shaking during the day then a couple more with my drinks at night to relax me a little more
>>
File: 1465103610563.png (253KB, 540x404px)
1465103610563.png
253KB, 540x404px
>>9202495
jesus when I wake up not in jail and the cars parked fine and the phone/FB isn't full of shit messages and I'm not three or four days in yet I feel so good
>>
>>9202276
take all the handouts you can get senpai
>>
>>9202318
Thanks.

Calling it quits after two and a half glasses tonight, don't even feel like having more desu. My body seems to have gone a bit more normie mode during the sober streak, like it has developed healthy instincts.

I don't enjoy cigarettes anymore either I noticed. Wholesomeness intensifies.
>>
why cant i drink like i used to

>back in college
>almost every thursday and friday night, would go out to parties
>they always had kegs with really shitty beer like natty light
>would pound and pound cups of it, get really drunk, have so much fun, feel lose
>wake up with no hangover at all

Today:

>have a few beers
>stomach hurts, head hurts, makes me super tired
>wake up feeling absolutely terrible, want to kill myself, persists for the entire day if not two days

I just want that light fun, euphoria feeling back again...
>>
>>9202575
This isnt a bad thing anon. Keep fighting the good fight, your health will thank you 10 years down the line
>>
>>9202597
It's called ageing, old chap.
>>
>>9202607

COuld be that, or I'm starting to think its because Im drinking different kinds of beer. I mean natty light is basically water, so maybe pounding it down actually wasnt that bad at all? The beer I drink now is fancier, higher ABV stouts and IPAs. But I like to get drunk somewhat quicker
>>
>>9202597
You are lucky. I would drink few beers as a college student and would be vomiting the next day from my hangover. I will have a single drink, maybe twice a month.
>>
>>9202575
Alcohol/cigarettes is a dopamine thing, not sure on the specifics but you will crave each more when you have the other. I only ever crave cigarettes when I drink.
>>
plug. dj / alck

come all i'm here to listen boys.
>>
When does the suffering end, /alk/?
>>
>>9202651
come to

>>9202649

we can talk about it as much as you want whilst playing music.
>>
>>9200649
>loosing
Guess so.
>>
How can the feeling of a hangover be described? It's not really "pain" in the head. It's moreso just an annoying feeling that is nonetheless unbearable
>>
>>9202677
i enjoy a hangover honestly, it feels good. you feel like shit but after 4 hours you drink a load, and then 8 hours later you eat a fuck load. it's a good feeling.
>>
File: 1488397886299.jpg (82KB, 1106x1012px) Image search: [Google]
1488397886299.jpg
82KB, 1106x1012px
>never was a true alcoholic but was the kind of guy who didn't stop drinking once he started
>started drinking alone to fill the void of loneliness and boredom
>noticed this was a self destructive pattern and quit
>almost 11 months sober now
>life isn't perfect, there are good days and bad days, but its a hell of a lot better than before
>managed to turn my passion into my work
>started taking care of myself and working out
>learned to schedule and organize
>basically unfucked my entire life in less than a year

I'm sorry al/ck/, I rarely post personal stuff but I had to get this off of my chest. Life is so much more vibrant and rich without drinking. Nobody is better capable of deceiving itself than the human brain. Quit today.
>>
>>9202681
come
plug . dj / alck
>>
>>9202681
You're still a dumb frogposter though
>>
>>9199738
>Got too fuck up on cheap vodka last night
>Haven't had an erection all day, not even when I woke up
I'm an idiot for not keeping water on hand at all times.
>>
File: IMG_0700.jpg (40KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0700.jpg
40KB, 640x480px
>>9201565
I'll see you in Valhalla, anon.
>>
Owner told me bone-in lamb doesnt have bone in it

Gonna hit the sauce and get a new gig
>>
>>9201565
yellow eyes don't sound good but 4+ beers, unless it means 20, doesn't sound like much of a problem
>>
2 months sober, just been to the gym and I feel fantastic. Similar sensation to having that first cold beer of the day.
>>
3 cans of red stripe and wanted just one more drink
so started on bottle of red
nearly finished it and im still sober
how do women get so drunk off wine?
>>
>>9202495
>>9202544
THEY WANTED ME TO GO TO REHAB I SAID NO
NO
NO
>>
Fernet with coke it's a very good drink
>>
>>9202911
CUNTGRATS
>>
Livin the Gold life tonight boys.

Didn't touch loko for 6 years then suddenly had the urge to try this, like drinking a boozy red bull.

When you do the math, you're basically drinking a bottle for wine %abv and volume wise for $3
>>
File: GOLD_STANDARD.jpg (28KB, 250x661px) Image search: [Google]
GOLD_STANDARD.jpg
28KB, 250x661px
>>9202964
forgot pick, how dare i leave out the GOLD can??
>>
>>9202505
I had to go through benzo withdrawal without tapering, I was taking a few bars a day at my worst and the withdrawal was just the fucking worst. I had a mental breakdown from the nightmares, I'd wake up 100% convinced they were real. Don't even get my started on the rebound anxiety and the loss of IQ. Benzos are fucking poison and they ruined my life, last time I took one was 8 years ago and I'm still not back to normal and I don't think I ever will be.
>>
>>9202984
In what sense are you not back to normal?
>>
plug. dj / alck
>>
>>9200785

Why are you drinking while on SSRIs? You are going to fry your brain
>>
>>9203054
come in dudes.
>>
Decided not to go into inpatient detox. I don't think I'll be able to deal with the "real" world. I haven't ate for maybe over a week and feel like I'm literally dying. I missed my best friend's wedding today because I was so weak I couldn't even move to the kitchen to pick up my smokes. Twf when rather die than get help.
>>
>>9203060
plug. dj / alck

come put your favourite songs on bud. i've been in your position before and made it, ask me whatever you want.
>>
>>9203054
>>9203066
dude relax. people will come if they want to.
>>
>>9203060
bad choice. the real world isnt nearly as bad as you think. youre just super anxious and reclusive due to your bad drug habit. once you clean up you get less anxious and things are easier.
>>
>>9203074

thanks for giving it a bump i guess? you fucking idiot.
>>
>>9203085
i gave the thread a bump. your spam got a thumbs down.
>>
>>9203111
this isn't reddit you fucking retard. i used to host the alck plug back in 2013...i've only just come back to try and get it going again. fuck off.
>>
>>9203001
I'm angry all the time, like I cant turn it off and its irrational. My anxiety is worse then I could have ever imagined it before I started using Xanax and it also turned me into an idiot, I cant focus on anything and I swear it's taken at least 20 points off my IQ
>>
>>9203060
Outpatient then?
You have to eat something.
As >>9203077 said, real world isn't that bad. The first month is crap, but it get better.

>>9203066
Please stop spamming.
>>
>>9203058

Is this true? My doctor told me there was no interaction whatsoever between Prozac and alcohol and that I could drink
>>
>>9203054
come chill boys!
>>
>>9203242
we're having an indie off rn, come chill you alchie cunts.
>>
>>9203235
They just tell you that drinking decreases the effectiveness of your meds because alcohol is a depressant. Which is all true.
>>
>>9203280

Decreases the effectiveness of it...for the duration of being drunk...So I don't see the big deal
>>
>>9203066
come chill boys.

plug. dj / alck

just had a really good convo with some pleb for an hour.
>>
>>9203342
fuck off back to hull m8
>>
>>9203348
go play your childrens games. let some actual adults come talk.
>>
>>9203077
>>9203149
Might try outpatient but I'll just end up drinking and lying about it. And I can't keep nothing down mate. Tried chicken soup earlier and that shit couldn't even stay in my stomach. Is this me literally dying bros
>>
>>9203467
its your life. im just wondering why anyone would choose to remain in a horrible situation like yours.
>>
>>9203550
Because of crippling anxiety and withdrawals are hell. Do you even drink? Once you are experiencing it you would understand.
>>
>>9202964
It gives terrible hangovers though. All the impurities in it. Not worth the low price. Youll see.
>>
>>9203696
YOU SAID YOU REFUSED INPATIENT EARLIER, REMEMBER

ive had to take medical withdrawals multiple times so of course i understand.
>>
>>9203696
In detox they give you librium which makes it painless to withdrawal. its easy as shit.
>>
File: asdfsdf.png (3KB, 99x39px) Image search: [Google]
asdfsdf.png
3KB, 99x39px
haha faggots, beginning to feel my mental faculties coming back online
>>
>>9203745
Goof for you, im 20 minute in and already pouring myself another
>>
>>9203745
on day 6 and its fucking terrible
>>
>>9201936
lmao at project moderation
>>
>>9203722

yeah i checked and 1 can has 60g sugar.

when i drink them i only have one. i've never drank more than 2 in one sitting, pig disgusting.
>>
>>9203775
well thats good at least
>>
>>9203775
also, you know that 4loko is what tramps and 50 year old hookers drink, right
>>
File: 1500567754115.jpg (116KB, 768x1024px)
1500567754115.jpg
116KB, 768x1024px
>>9199738
Snorting cocaine is for plebs. The best way is to refine, then dilute it. Anhydrous acetone has a curious chemical property where it will dissolve most of the cuts in the white, while keeping the active ingredient unadulterated. Then, after the acetone wash, you dissolve in clean water and a small amount of ethanol, and put it into a spritzer bottle such as nasacourt.

This is the patrician way of ingesting cocaine.
>>
>>9203815
How do you remove the initial solution
>>
>>9203804

yes i am aware.

but as a dirt broke 25 yr old who wants to get drunk for cheap, i can be lumped into the shit tier of society at the moment.
>>
>>9203828
Anhydrous acetone will filter through and evaporate off. It's one of those odd chemicals where some things are dissolvable in it, while others aren't. Luckily, whit isn't.
>>
I heard someone here died last week, what exactly happened?
>>
Can seizures happen a week after quitting? I have not experienced one but i get extremely anxious and lightheadedness out of no where and am always worried about one happening.
>>
>>9204006
Yes. Never go cold turkey, that's just fucking foolish.
>>
>>9204011

I thought peak of symptoms is usually within 3 to 5 days? If i made it past then i should be good as far as physical addiction right?
>>
>>9204035
cravings are definitely worse because they will get to you after a while
>>
>>9204035
Can be up to a week or more for seizures. It's been recorded. Reminds me a time in re an this fully detoxed guy had a seizure out of nowhere. Longtime heavy vodka drinker. He was on like week 3 sober
>>
>>9204061
Rehab
>>
op here, i fuck dogs. for fun!.
>>
>>9204035
Cold turkey, even without symptoms (which would be your main concern) can cause brain kindling. Always best to taper.

Good on you for not having to go through DTs though.
>>
>>9204035
Your good bro, if you were going through severe enough withdrawls you wouldn't be able to post on 4chan, also seizures and DTs are actually extremely rare only people who drink retarded amounts for years generally get severe withdrawals.
>>
going all out tonight boys

pray for me
>>
File: trolley3.jpg (86KB, 809x1200px) Image search: [Google]
trolley3.jpg
86KB, 809x1200px
>>9199738
Midshelf KSBW chased with a MILLAH!

>>9199809
Splurged on a handle of Evan Williams 1783 yesterday. I finished half of it last night. :| Slept 5 hours and went to a kids birthday party. My usual sip is EW green label, $17/1.75L Poorfags what's your favorite cheap stomach ache?
>>
>>9204088
What's "all out"? A 6 pack of Miller lite?
>>
I thought I was dry tonight but I'm not. What movie should I watch tonight? Robocop or Drive?
>>
>>9204088
You going to kill yourself? I'l be praying for you.
>>
>>9204124
Memento. Or Drive.
>>
What's the schedule? When I was deep in the shit, I usually went,

Mon-Thurs: 9 PM start with two beers and three or four shots of whatever cheap vodka or tequila I had around.

Sat & Sun: Day drinking starts at 2 or 3 PM with two beers and 2 shots of liquor. Get a pretty good buzz going, which dies around 8 PM. 9 rolls around and finish the night with 3-4 beers with 4-5 shots of liquor.

Friday can go either or.

I'm a week sober. My state's going to legalize weed soon, so I've pretty much decided to switch over.
>>
Starting to realize I don't get fucked on beer like I use to and I don't really want to start drinking liquor again . Fuck this shit, I moving on to weed, but the problem is I don't have friends and I don't no where to find a drug dealer. Wat do?
>>
Past 2 years: whisky daily. on good days, drinking starts at ~5pm and continues until blackout or tiredness overcomes me. on bad days, noon to night.

Back when I had a job (Army): M-F was 2-4 shots in a span of 5 hours before bed. When I was living with another al/ck in 2013, it was MUCH worse. Blackout almost every night.

I'm scared to go to the doctor.
>>
>>9204148
Don't live in a buttfuck Reefer-Madness area.
>>
>>9204088
Don't wake up in jail or the hospital senpai. It's happened to me on a couple of occasions.
>>
>>9204124
Leaving las Vegas
>>
If you haven't lived/worked in S.Korea, then you're fucking bush league. That country is Productive Ireland.

Soju for lunch and dinner. If you don't drink or refuse a drink (which you can't fucking do if someone older is telling you to), then you're a freak and shouldn't be trusted.

Mix that beer and soju together to get more shit-faced.
>>
>>9204134
Ohhhhhhhh Memento is a good one. Hits home in a lot of places. I'll watch Leaving Las Vegas too it I'm still awake. that one scene was great.4
>>
>>9204183
Chamisul and Hite my man. Refreshing.
>>
>>9204183
Jesus, man. that sounds intense. hope all your business deals go alright
>>
I have a dumb questiton: does anyone know how to start a movie on the other screen??
>>
Are you ready to do you your duty to Rome?
>>
File: maximus_35.jpg (18KB, 556x328px) Image search: [Google]
maximus_35.jpg
18KB, 556x328px
ARCHERS

Range is good.

People should know when they're conquured.
Would you know Quintus? Would I?
>>
HOLD THE LINE
>>
STAY WITH ME
>>
hold the line....

hold the line
>>
I quit. No more.
>>
What a hell of damn night

>me & 5 of the boys
>out at the dirt track raising hell
>jacked up on whiskey & energy drinks & pills & weed
>Randy's gf comes up and tells us some nigger hit on her thru texting
>we do shots and jump in the truck
>get to Walmart where the nigger is
>let Randy get sum punches in by himself
>then we jump in
>stomp that bitch into the dern asphalt
>go back to the track for a while longer
>go home

Man, I aughta quit drankin but it's too much damn fun lol
>>
>>9204298
Hot damn I wanna hang with you and Randy
>>
Claudia, what have we told you?

I took your life, and he have you anoother oone.
>>
The fuck is going on?
>>
What is it, yout very PRESENCE irreantes me
>>
youllll let mnme drick

dead blood
>>
>>9204336
Whatever suicide shit the Elites are putting in the air is hitting al/ck/s now. Fight it, guys...
>>
File: 1365137334749.gif (171KB, 375x375px)
1365137334749.gif
171KB, 375x375px
Man I am fucking twisted right now
>>
File: U4kC5tq.jpg (10KB, 500x347px) Image search: [Google]
U4kC5tq.jpg
10KB, 500x347px
>>9204355
This
>>
Drinking story
>me alone an the table
>3 1Lbottles of stolynaya
>experiement on mixing it with different shit
>milk, canned vegetable soup, clam juice with tomato juise
>find big ass watermellon
>Try to squeeze watermelon into a small blender sometime when your reflexes are not so good. It is next to impossible
>Picking the seeds out of the vodka proved to be a problem
>crushed ice after that
your friday night go?
>>
>>9204385
Sunday in oz buddy. Late
>>
>take shot
>almost makes me vomit on my lawn
welp
>>
>>9204459
haha yeah. better than puking inside
>>
>>9204465
degenerativism is fun as fuck try it sometime
>>
>>9204459
>taking shots on the lawn
>>
>>9204588
its for the birds, you hear em chirping
>>
Got like 12+ drinks in and got to watch these two girls kissing and then got to grind on one of them for a while and then got the other's number and got to grind on a couple other girls. Alcohol isn't always a negative if it leads you to awesome shit. Still kinda hate people deep down tho lol.
>>
>>9203851
It's because normal coke is a salt, salts don't usually dissolve in acetone, I'd be careful though, acetone is hygroscopic (it pulls water out of the air) you'd best be advised to create the anhydrous solution directly before rinsing to avoid yield loss
>>
>>9204617
Fucking birds, they keep stealing my shit
>>
why is the captacha suddenly SO FUCKING HARD?
>>
>>9204784
Google makes captcha easier when it's confident you're human (only tick a box saying "I am human"), but gets harder when it thinks you're a bot (failed several captcha).
When this was implemented, opening a reply box would load a captcha to fill in a limited time, and load a new one each time. So google would see you failing many captcha in a row.
Moot made the captcha only load when you type a reply, mostly solving the problem (but not entirely. I think if you leave a unposted comment open for the night it will fuck up the thing.)
("You" can have a virus spamming on your behalf too.)
I had problems when I blocked trackers from google, as it wouldn't recognise me even though I was logged on gmail.

I haven't filled a captcha since last pass sales, so idk of new implementation.
>>
>>9204784
Select squares with cars or street signs or some shit is what I keep getting.
>>
>>9204857
I have to do it like TEN TIMES though on some infuriating occasions
>>
what are your thoughts on budweiser? its cheap so i buy it all the time
>>
What can I eat in the morning that'll get my stomach set to start again asap? I just give up at this point
>>
>>9204960
something plain like scrambled eggs or peanut butter toast. may not taste good to you but shove it in your face and you'll feel better
>>
>>9204955
I liked it as a teen, I think I'd explode nowadays before managing to get enough of it inside me that I'd feel anything but mildly lethargic. No point drinking anything less than 8%, even 40% doesn't feel quite enough unless I'm using benzos too.
And yes I find these facts to be horrifying.
>>
>>9204960
In 6 days, I've had 2 pieces of bread fried in olive oil with cheese added. Nothing else except the calories from booze. All of my other food simply used to go mouldy so I got sick of wasting money on something I knew I wouldn't be able to stomach.
I do keep fruit around my bed though and will sometimes tolerate a bite. It used to be fresh stuff, but I so infrequently ate it that every fucking inch of my room was thick with fruit flies, feasting on all the rotting peaches and bananas. Now I pretty much only buy tinned fruit, bread, cheese and bacon.
If you find yourself to be very ill and can't manage those, peanut butter, honey and fruit juice will keep you alive, but do not forget your (preferably low-iron-content) multivitamin and minerals, and ffs don't forget your thrice-daily dose of 100mg of thiamine.
Good luck, and welcome to hell.
>>
I am in so much financial trouble. Wouldn't be surprised if I end up in fuckimg prison for that alone. Literally makes me throw up if I think about it while sober.
>>
>>9205068
what up with your finances lad? you didnt fall for the credit card meme did you?
>>
>>9205671
>>9205671
>>9205671
>>9205671
>>9205671
>>
>>9199996
Hahaha wrong
Thread posts: 320
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.