[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

General coffee thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 306
Thread images: 45

File: coffee.jpg (898KB, 1280x850px) Image search: [Google]
coffee.jpg
898KB, 1280x850px
What kind of coffee does /ck/ drink?
How do you take it?
>>
back
>>
Black
In the ass
>>
My favorite coffee is the Turkish coffee
>>
I prefer coffee mate hazelnut or vanilla cream with my coffee but usually just drink it black.
>>
>>9198979
you sound like a numale
>>
iced, with vanilla and aspartame.
>>
>>9198980
You sound hugely fixated on numales.
>>
just regular folgers, in the fall/winter i like to put in some heavy cream since I usually have some in the fridge

coffee snobs bug the shit out of me
>>
>>9198927
Every coffee I've had tastes like charcoal without milk or sugar. I eventually gave up and stuck with tea.

Is there such thing as tasty coffee?
>>
Just made a 9:30pm cappuccino, hope some Italian is rolling in his grave somewhere
>>
I drink my coffee black with 1 sugar.

Lately I've been using paper filters in my french press. Gets rid of 90% of the sediment.
>>
File: 51jTBcAT4eL.jpg (36KB, 292x500px) Image search: [Google]
51jTBcAT4eL.jpg
36KB, 292x500px
>>9198979
Same, but my favorite is the Coffee Mate coconut.

Also, pic related is favorite blend.
>>
>>9199009
>drink garbage coffee
>other people take it seriously and want to make a quality drink
>SNOBS GET OUT WTFFFFFFFFFF
Why do you even come to these threads if you're just going to whine about people who actually give a shit about the thing we're in a thread for
>>9199015
1. Throw out your coffee maker
2. Buy a french press/burr grinder (cheap and arguably the best results)
2.5. Yes it has to be burr
3. Buy whole beans THAT ARE NOT DARK HOLY SHIT NEVER BUY DARK and grind before every use
4. Use 2tbsp of coarse grounds for every 6oz coffee
5. Never use boiling water for any method, about 195-200f is good

Yes it's worth the effort. I've managed to convert many people who claimed they didn't like coffee with this
>>
>>9199082
Also let it brew in the press for 4 minutes. Also also I have a small, cheap manual burr grinder that is good enough for this purpose, if you hear people going on about YOU NEED TO SPEND HUNDREDS ON A GRINDER that's more for espresso and even that's a bit excessive.
>>
Any kind of medium roast from somewhere in Central America
10 notches on LIDO 3
V60
16:1
200°F
>>
>>9199082
>>9199092
Thanks, anon. I'll look out for the grinder and grab some light beans.

Any brands you are fond of?
>>
File: nice big cup of coffee instant.jpg (3MB, 4211x5315px) Image search: [Google]
nice big cup of coffee instant.jpg
3MB, 4211x5315px
Instant, Type 1.
>>
>>9199355
I'm not even joking when I say Sam's Club brand, local roasters tend to be inconsistent and sometimes even downright bad. Would also avoid anything from a chain (e.g. D&D, Starbucks etc.) since it's selling off brand name rather than quality
>>
anyone here /buttercoffee/?
>>
File: gee starbucks.jpg (3MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
gee starbucks.jpg
3MB, 3024x4032px
friendly reminder that this is what the american coffee-drinking public considers to be "coffee" in 2017.
Most coffee beverages sold in the US are not brewed coffee, they are "specialty beverages" like a vanilla fellapuchino pictures here.
>>
File: 1394489764327.png (58KB, 838x983px) Image search: [Google]
1394489764327.png
58KB, 838x983px
>>9199806
Is there any thread you retards won't shit up
>>
>>9199806
>feels
It's literally a sugar and milk beverage. People just don't want to admit theyre binging on milkshakes.
>>
>>9199806
friendly reminder that EU's A grade is US's C grade
>>
File: 82539011_0_640x640.jpg (37KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
82539011_0_640x640.jpg
37KB, 640x640px
>>
>>9200239
this stuff is okay, but i seriously dont know much difference between that and regular instant coffee
>>
File: IMG_0088.jpg (36KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0088.jpg
36KB, 450x450px
Folgers or maxwell house ,little bit of sugar maybe some more and this shit
>>
>>9199092
Anon can you recommend a cheap burr grinder that still gets the job done without giving me an inconsistent grind
>>
>>9200285

no
>>
I drink instant coffee because I can't afford a coffee maker. I take it black or with a splash of whole milk.
>>
>>9199066
How do you use paper filters in a French press? Do you like pour it over another filler on the way into your cup? I can't think of another way...
>>
Cold Brew

Trying to figure out how to make cold variety of latte and shit now.
>>
Favorite flavor wise is French press black.
Moka pot is a fun adventure that gives me a shitty latte when I'm feeling up to it.
Generally I just drink drip black with %15 ice by weight. Just enough to get it to barely above lukewarm. Eat to make easy to drink before work.
>>
>>9198927
I like it arab style, black and piping hot. Sometimes instant with milk, hot or cold. No shugar, ever.
If i had a paycheck i'd probably buy a french press, coffee grinder and a small espresso machine
>>
>>9200476
I use gallon containers for cold brew tea and generally drink it in less then the days. It gets worse with age. How long does cold brew coffee hold up in the fridge?
>>
>>9198927
Frozen and blended with milk, maybe half a tsp sugar, Irish cream shot with a little whipped cream on top

...now that I'm lactose intolerant, black
This is my life now
>>
>>9200488
Not that anon but I've usually never noticed much of a decline until the 7 day mark.
>>
>>9200496
Oh wow. What's great news. Thanks anon, you have given me the blind Faith to go ahead and try it against my better.
>>
>>9198927
Black, freshly ground Kenyan Peaberry is my daily driver.
Turkish / Greek / whatever other countries claim to have invented that style for when I need to be awake.
Whatever's available, black with a pinch of salt and a squeeze of lemon juice if I'm desperate
>>
>>9199009
Do you like to fuck your sister too?
>>
Black on ice.

I tried greek style frappe recently and I really want to try making it at home
>>
File: Hzms34f_d.jpg (32KB, 640x615px) Image search: [Google]
Hzms34f_d.jpg
32KB, 640x615px
>>9200535
>daily driver
>>
File: tfw_good_coffee.png (141KB, 638x653px) Image search: [Google]
tfw_good_coffee.png
141KB, 638x653px
black
>>
>>9200488
Yeah I make a week's worth usually.
>>
>>9198927
If I want several cups then I'll make a large pot of french press.
If I just want a strong cup then I'll use my italian pot.
With a lot of people over I use my machine.
>>
File: nescafe-clasico.png (206KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
nescafe-clasico.png
206KB, 450x450px
>>9198927
I drink this stuff completely black. Tastes pretty good †bh.
>>
>>9200689
>Having a problem with that expression
>>
File: 20170722_082057_HDR.jpg (3MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
20170722_082057_HDR.jpg
3MB, 4160x2340px
I've only ever had my coffee black. I get that some people don't like the bitterness or whatever but I don't understand drowning every bit of the flavor in creamers/sugars.

It defeats the purpose of the coffee.
>>
drip with my v60, usually buy beans from local roasteries with my favorite being drop coffee.
>>
Either French Press, or Bialetti pot, depends on my mood. I also get my beans from a local coffee shop, or whenever my girlfriend's father brings me directly from local farmers.
>>
>>9200818
A tiny dash of coconut milk can go a long way with enhancing the flavor, especially when you're drinking something overpowering like a double espresso
>>
>>9199806
friendly reminder that you can literally just order black coffee and loads of people do
>>
>>9198927
>What kind of coffee does /ck/ drink?
black or cappycino
>How do you take it?
mouth
>>
I love americanos, they're so good.

Recently for home I got myself a little box of Japanese instant coffee stick tube things. pretty good, actually.
>>
>>9200727
I was drinking this shit the first few weeks of uni when moving to a new apartment without a coffee maker. It's fucking vile and doesn't even taste remotely to what coffee should taste like
>>
>>9200727
Tastes burnt for 1 second with no aftertaste. Fucking awful.
>>
>>9200873
>He doesn't butt chug espresso shots

It's like you WANT to be groggy all day
>>
File: notbad.jpg (217KB, 690x920px) Image search: [Google]
notbad.jpg
217KB, 690x920px
This coffee is in my opinion the best supermarket/readily available stuff across the UK. Not quite wow ozzy cawfee shop your flat white is special m8y i'll have a double espresso from Guatemala pelase but it's £3 and I go through one a week nice and cheap.
>>
>>9200867

That's different, though! I'm talking about the people who add 7-8 creamers because they can't stand the taste of coffee. At that point I wonder why they don't opt for a Coke instead
>>
>>9200925
I'll try it
>>
>>9200933
>M&S
you big poofter
>>
>>9199806
>It's a eurocuck gets triggered by glorious American capitalism thread
sorry that our coffee shops offer more than wilted beans grown by the local dirt monger
>>
File: 81ephL+545L._SY679_.jpg (48KB, 332x679px) Image search: [Google]
81ephL+545L._SY679_.jpg
48KB, 332x679px
cold brewed
>>
File: kaf.jpg (87KB, 1113x835px) Image search: [Google]
kaf.jpg
87KB, 1113x835px
>>9198927
I buy vacuumed coffee dust.
I put it in an aluminium pot and have warm water wash over it.
I don't put other things in it.
>>
>>9201226
So do you just put ground coffee in a mug of water overnight, then pour it through a net into another cup and drink?
>>
I have my coffee iced. No other way to have it.
>>
Reminder best espresso drink is cappuccino
>>
>>9199806
To be honest, europeans don't really have that great of a taste in coffee either.
>>
>>9201556
>be me
>Be french
>Used to french press and italian pots all my life
>Go to murica to visit some friends
>They make coffee with their shitty machine
>Litterally brown water with a slight bitter taste
>Didn't even finish that cup despite my severe caffeine addiction
Europe has decent overall. The average americans don't know shit about coffee
>>
>>9201337

Or you can cut open two plastic bottles and make your own dutch coffee station :^)
>>
>>9198927
Gevalia light roast, Black.
>>
>>9198927
Cafetiere, Colombian, milk and 1 sugar
>>
>>9201701
oh wow do you also like to watch videos on the Eater Youtube channel?

>>9201162
implying there's a manly supermarket? (that isn't shit)
>>
Usually black, I use a coworker's aeropress at work or at home I use a moka pot or a Nespresso. Sometimes I'll add a little plain unsweetened almond milk. My parents have an espresso machine they never use so when I'm over there I'll usually try to use it a bit, I'll usually make cappuccinos there. Don't buy a home espresso machine unless you want to take forever to make a damn coffee.

I think HEB bulk coffee is great, it usually has lots of turnover so it's nice and fresh. There's a local coffee roaster I've been to a few times which is good too.

>>9200285
I have a Hario mini slim which was $30 and I think it works great, but I don't have a PhD in coffee or anything.
>>
Is there an espresso maker worth buying for $100?
>>
File: ugiuu].jpg (99KB, 1300x985px) Image search: [Google]
ugiuu].jpg
99KB, 1300x985px
>>9198927
>first time I had black coffee when i was 10
>take a sip
>fucking disgusted
>put a one kisses in it
>still disgusting
>dump three chocolate bars, some ice cream, whipping, sugar, and icing in it
>still disgusting but with an extreme sugar high
>literally cant stop shaking
>found out my mom bought coffee creamer
>never had coffee again
Why do you guys like coffee? Every now and again I try a cup of coffee and it's always the same shitty flavour.
>>
>>9202364
No
>>
>>9202462
You've only ever had shitty coffee like most people
>>
>>9202462
If the only bread you ever ate was white bread pre-sliced loaf ultra saver's brand, you would hate bread too.

You have to find the kind of coffee you like. Luckily, I enjoy the super cheap coffee.
>>
I usually just get whatever is on sale, and drink it black. I know, I'm a pleb, but I like the flavor of even bad coffee, as long as it isn't sour.

However, I just got my grinder today, so hopefully I can see what good coffee tastes like.
>>
how do I into coffee

all the coffee ive ever made has come from putting espresso into a moca pot and boiling it

does it really get more complex than that?
>>
>>9202725
You don't have to be complicated unless you really want to, I like moka pots a lot. My family uses them as a substitute for Cuban coffee, you can add a few drops of the coffee to some sugar and beat it and slowly pour the rest of the coffee over it to make something like a real Cuban espresso. I usually skip the sugar, though.

It doesn't have to be complicated, basically any method whether it's a moka pot or French press or drip machine or espresso machine or whatever can produce a good cup of coffee. It's more important to start with good coffee, the fresher it is the better and don't buy really dark roasts because they taste like shit. You probably don't need to freshly roast it yourself unless you're really autistic, but grinding it yourself doesn't take a huge investment or effort and gives a much fresher taste.
>>
I just drink so much coffee I can't think, what do I do? It's like words are all scrambled in my head. It was hard to write this post.
>>
Steve makes my dick hard when he talks about coffee, what's equivalent coffee instant type 1?
>>
File: blackcoffee.png (283KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
blackcoffee.png
283KB, 640x480px
I take it black, like my men
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (72KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
72KB, 1280x720px
I push Lavazza Oro through my shitty Breville Espresso machine that I force to high temperature.
>>
>>9203084
only drink 8oz in morning and 8oz in afternoon. any more will raise your blood pressure way too much.
>>
File: portafilter.jpg (296KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
portafilter.jpg
296KB, 1600x1200px
>>9203256

This is my packed portafilter for non restricted extraction.
>>
File: images.jpg (5KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 260x194px
>>9198927
Black as midnight on a moonless night.
>>
File: 1630_cosechaCAfe.jpg (198KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1630_cosechaCAfe.jpg
198KB, 800x600px
>>9199093
>Central America
lol, you can't get good coffee in central or south america, all the quality coffee is exported to Europe by two arab owned companies that buy literally everything, the remaining coffee that you can buy in those countries it's the cheaper beans that didn't make into the quality they need. if you want real central american coffee you have to buy it in france or canada.
>>
>>9200285
https://www.amazon.com/Manual-Grinder-Conical-Professional-Ceramic/dp/B01JOMO5FA/ref=sr_1_43?ie=UTF8&qid=1500774538&sr=8-43&keywords=burr+grinder

This is the one that came with my french press, it works far better than some $50+ electric burr grinders I've tried. The issue with shitty grinders is a large quantity of dust/very finely ground pieces that over-extract and burn but this one seems to not result in that
>>
File: coffee-production-map.jpg (92KB, 1002x511px) Image search: [Google]
coffee-production-map.jpg
92KB, 1002x511px
>>9203296
That's nonsense, I have two packs of Colombian coffee (purchased in Colombia) and they are much better than anything I can get in my country.
>>
>>9203296
>from
No one was suggesting you got TO Central America and get your coffee locally, idiot
>>
>>9203259
I'll try to do that, especially if I'm going to start drinking more expensive coffee. I didn't want to waste any so I drank the whole French press full.
>>
>>9203296
You are really dumb
>>
ive started drinking coffee ever since i went into college, but all ive ever gotten is plain french vanilla at a nearby Tim Hortons. Any suggestions for better fast coffee? Ive tried Dunkin Donuts but i think its trash
>>
>>9199806
>Used to have a psycho boss who was constantly quizzing people on their eating habits and commenting on how healthy what she thought people ate was.
>Nothing got her as angry as sodas
>Even diet sodas got her angry because she thought they were loaded with calories
>Every morning she'd drink a huge Starbucks that had the calories and sugar of 3 sodas
>>
>>9202654

Can it be done for under $500?
>>
>>9203311
that's the taste of bugs, dirt and chemicals all grinded together. here the places were the coffee is processed we call them "beneficios" and are fucking dirty, you usually see people walking with work boots full of mud or even shit over the beans, then they just fill rat/bugs infested sacks that has been sitting in some storehouse for ages and ship them to your nearest whateverbucks coffee shop. it's disgusting and the owners do nothing because they don't fucking care. also cocoa and pineapples suffer even worst than coffee.

>>9203316
>go to luxurious mart
>buy bag of central american coffee
>pay three times what you usually pay for it because the bag says it's from central america
>it's just cheap coffee
I'm telling to avoid buying overpriced stuff that claims it's from central america, want actual real good coffee from central america? just buy some yurop brand.

>>9203347
noU
>>
>>9203311

I've learned there are a lot of weirdos in /ck/ these days. Don't take what they say with a grain of salt. People who are bed ridden or shut ins for whatever reason love to spin tales. I don't know if you're being monkeyed by a human mistake, but keep your guard up. Demand proof from these gibbles.
>>
>>9203383

You sound trailer pompous.
>>
>>9203383
Wow. You are really, really fucking dumb.

>>9203378
The cheapest not-shit setup is going to be a Gaggia Classic (~$375) and a grinder in the $200 vicinity. Virtuoso, Smart Grinder, LIDO, etc
>>
Reposting instead of quoting myself 10 times with corrections.

>>9203378
I bought a Breville BES870XL from BBB with a 20% off coupon [they'll say you can't use the coupon on Breville products but you can] totaling about $480 and it makes decent espresso, it also comes with a built in grinder. Unless you're drinking it straight you really don't need $2k setups
>>
>>9202462
You probably had drip coffee. With common coffee brands, drip machines always make coffee sour and nasty.
>>
>>9198927
French roast with 2% milk, no sugar
>>
>>9203596
>percolators are bad meme

What makes the coffee nasty is sitting on the hot plate most machines have for way too long. Make your coffee and drink it fresh. Makes all the difference in the world.
>>
>>9198991
he sounds fixated, but not hugely. settle down.
>>
>>9203610
>American with shit taste meme
>and le reddit spacing
You're not even trying
>>
>>9203630
get a load of this wannabe arbiter over here
LMAO
>>
Having a cup with coconut milk instead of regular.

>Of Indian ancestry. Go figure
>>
>>9203635
HAHA yeah wow sure is wannabe HA
HA
>>
My favorite kind of coffee is Jamaican Blue Mountain, with Haitian Blue Mountain, a smooth Balinese coffee, Sumatra, and Kona tied for second place.

When I make coffee at home, I usually use a French press, but sometimes I'll get some Lavazza at the grocery store and break out my moka pot. I either drink it black or black with one sucralose packet, depending if I want coffee to go with a meal or as a dessert. Same if I'm at a restaurant (and if the coffee's crappy and the type of bitter that results from stale coffee, I'll also put in a sucralose packet).

A few times, I've tried more acidic coffee, and when I'd make it I would put a tiny pinch of salt in with the beans after I ground them to counteract the acidity somewhat. I don't like much astringency in my drinks.

Probably the stupidest coffee-related thing I ever experienced was a friend of mine saying they hated coffee because they'd had a Dunkin Donuts caramel frappe once and thought it was gross.
That's like hating chocolate because you tried one of those shitty hollow mockolate Easter rabbits they always sell at the 99 cents store...
>>
>>9203633
>newfag tries to fit in to le epic 4chan culture: the post
>>
I just recently got into coffee. I fine with it black, but Mochas are pretty good
>>
File: rosetta.jpg (128KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
rosetta.jpg
128KB, 1080x1080px
rate my rosetta
>>
>>9204149
Mochas are disgusting. Either drink a coffee or a hot chocolate, don't be a fence sitting faggot
>>
if i said /pol/ would flame me
>>
>>9201696
>anecdotal experience
Continuing the prove obsessed yuropoors are retarded
>>
americanos mcnigga
>>
>>9201696
the one thing i would agree with a yuro on is that most people in america who drink coffee just drink black piss. my parents make fun of me for drinking 'the fancy stuff' god fuck you you assholes
>>
>>9205547
What's the fancy stuff they're referring to
>>
>>9205555
a god damn french press
>>
>>9205570
they dont understand grinds need to be prepared differently either. tried to explain french press need a coarse grind and their eyes glaze over
>>
File: nAYoZgzOoKblXp9xbi8MoRxcHtp.jpg (67KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
nAYoZgzOoKblXp9xbi8MoRxcHtp.jpg
67KB, 1000x563px
>>9205570
I'm bout to get my French press with fine kona coffee, a fresh baked loaf of bread and truffle brie on. We fancy nao, bois.
>>
>>9199082
>>9199092
you sound intolerable
>>
>>9205597
>waaahhhh why aren't people approving of me shitting up their thread that I have no business is
You sound intolerable
>>
>>9205586
>truffle brie
i got some truffle brie for you right here
>>
>>9198927

>newbie poorfag that wants to stay awake

Moka pot or french press? Takeout coffee is killing me and instant doesn't work anymore.
>>
>>9205975
You can buy a big bottle of caffeine pills for like $5 or less.

You might also want to see if your local grocery stocks any concentrated cold brew stuff.
>>
>>9205975
French Press
>>
>>9205975
Press easily
>>
>>9202364
No. Decent espresso machines start at MSRP $1000, and even those are far from pro-grade machines

Though sometimes you can buy used for much cheaper. The cafe I used to work at closed recently, and the owner was absolutely clueless so he gave me a $5000 machine for $900 lol
>>
>>9206153
>>9206018
>>9206009

Cheers lads. Funny you mention pills, been looking into noots as well.
>>
>>9198927

I drink Folger's on a standard morning because I am cheap. I drink it with half and half. No sugar.

I have some Ethiopian green beans too and I will roast some occasionally if I want a nice cup.
>>
>>9201332

Moka pot is legit. I can't drink it without cream though.
>>
Nothing especially interesting, just black coffee brewed in a drip coffee maker from a local pre-ground coffee brand (3 tablespoons for a 16 oz thermos).
>>
Black.
>>
>>9198927
i just try not to look like an starbucks idiot drinking coffee
>>
>>9206492
>le edgy hipster branding meme
>>
>>9206497

so you're a homosexual. got it.
>>
>>9206492
How edgy.
>>
good blends for cold brew?
>>
File: meme coffee.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
meme coffee.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>9198979
jack fuckoff
>>
>>9198927
french press
black

if I cant get fresh enough beans I add some cream and sugar
>>
>>9206888
what is this retard doing
>>
File: 1500666447592.jpg (71KB, 670x833px) Image search: [Google]
1500666447592.jpg
71KB, 670x833px
>>9198927
just got a Kalita wave
so I use that, type of coffee varies, always take it black though
>>
>>9206911
>Kalita wave
POST ACTION PICS
>>
>>9202462
I felt the same way, but I realised the problem was that I was drinking the coffee hot. For some reason, coffee is only palatable to me cold, or at least room temperature. Not sure why. Maybe you have the same problem?
>>
Any of you jokers own a grinder? If so, what type? Ceramic or SS?
>>
>>9206900
It looks like he put a stick of butter into some black coffee and attempted to blend it.
>>
>>9208201
LIDO 3
>>
File: smartgrinderpro.jpg (66KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
smartgrinderpro.jpg
66KB, 650x650px
>>9208221

Those finishing blades look sharp. I'm using a Breville Smart Grinder, and I thought it would end up being a piece of shit. But actually for a SS grinder it gets a good uniform grind. I've convinced a few people from the result to buy it.
>>
File: 1500196709794.jpg (590KB, 1936x1936px) Image search: [Google]
1500196709794.jpg
590KB, 1936x1936px
Any good books on brewing coffee, various techniques, good videos, infographics? I'll take anything you deem to be of quality. Especially if it's not something that you have to have a machine to do well.

But something involving a machine is also fine.
>>
>>9199082
>Buy whole beans THAT ARE NOT DARK HOLY SHIT NEVER BUY DARK

Why? Also learn to express yourself better, you sound like a sperg.
>>
Can someone explain to me what makes drip coffee good?

I'm also looking for advice on what's the best way to add milk to coffee without overwhelming it.
>>
I like my coffee bitter, but not black because that just ruins it for me. I usually just put a bit of half&half and some sugar, so it's enough to not overtake the flavor but still preserving the bitterness
>>
>>9208599
>sperging out over emphasis
Really? Also it's literally burnt.
>>
>>9208627
I have no idea about coffee but I'm pretty certain that dark does not automatically mean burnt.
>>
>>9199082
This is the correct way, but french press is baby's first good coffee. Within a few years you should be trying stuff like pour over, chemex, cuban, and aeropress.
>>
>>9198927
Depends:
>Summer: half-decaf cold brew with half & half, stevia
>Spring/Fall: double shot espresso with a splash of cold water or an ice cube, half & half, stevia
>Winter: Cappucino (no sweetener) or double shot americano (black & no sweetener)
>Year-round: Aeropress over ice, black

I prefer medium roasts for my espresso, and for my shots pulled short. In cafes I prefer espresso drinks, but at home I enjoy cold brews and aeropresses exclusively. Every bag of coffee that doesn't get used within 14 days of its roast gets set aside for cold brew. Also, wow I'm a huge faggot. I always make my own coffee, so I never put any thought into how particular about my coffee I was until I typed all this shit out.
>>
>>9208707

Or maybe some asshole gets an espresso machine. Who the fuck do you think you're teaching anything to?
>>
>>9208599
>>9208655

Not that guy, but I can answer this. Coffee is usually a blend of beans from various locations that's assembled in an attempt to create a balanced flavor (single-origin blends being the exception). The flavor of coffee beans is extremely volatile and varies widely depending on weather to the point where you can order beans from the same farm year after year and each batch will taste completely different from the other. In an attempt to maintain a consistent product, good roasters will try to recreate that balance every season sourcing new beans from various locations and re-blending. Other roasters have found a way to bypass that issue completely. They roast their coffee dark enough so that all the nuanced flavors are destroyed and replaced by one taste--burnt. This allows their product to be consistent no matter where they source their beans from, and cuts down on costs at the expense of quality. For the flavors in a bean to still be expressed, you would never roast a bean darker than a medium roast. Dark beans are certainly burnt, and Decaf beans are the darkest of all. To make up for roasting all of the taste out of their coffee, these roasters have spent a lot of time making up flavors and additives to make their coffee palatable. The whole idea that coffee should be "strong and dark" is a marketing ploy by these same brands. In actuality, the darker a coffee is roasted, the less caffeine it actually contains. If your coffee needs syrups, flavors, creamers, etc. to taste even mildly decent, odds are it's a shitty coffee.

To really understand this, you have to actually experience really good coffee for the first time. Good coffee is neither super sour or super bitter. It's comparable to drinking tea in that there are many nuanced, interesting flavors and it can be easily appreciated without additives, even if you're not experienced in drinking coffee.
>>
>>9208769
Interesting. So I go to a roasting place and ask for light beans?
>>
Who here fell for that chicory meme? Some anon mentioned it in a past thread and I tried it because of him. Taste like black tea in coffee. Congrats troll
>>
I've used a moka pot for the last few years, is there any reason for me to switch to a french press, or it the same thing?
>>
>>9208831

if it isn't a brikka crema, then no, it's the same black garbage.
>>
Various reminder that coffee has natural bitterness and that cream from milk is the best method to soften that flavor
>>
>>9208815
You could! Not every roaster does a light (or blonde) roast though. Usually whatever roast a blend has is what tastes best for that particular mix of beans. Most independent roasters do a medium roast for their permanent blends since they tend to be crowd pleasers. You're more likely to find a lighter roast on a single-origin or seasonal blend that's only offered for a limited time. If you frequent a good spot, they'll switch up their offerings at least twice a year.
>>
>>9199066
>Lately I've been using paper filters in my french press. Gets rid of 90% of the sediment.
french presses usually have a mesh filter that you use to extract the coffee
>>
>>9198927
there's only 1 way to make perfect coffee
>filtered water heated up to 200 degrees Fahrenheit (205 preferable if you can)
>keep beans in airtight container until you use them
>beans ground to medium between fine and coarse
>roughly 10-to-1 water/bean ratio in terms of tbsp
>put freshly ground beans into press
>fill it 1/3 of the way up with hot water and stir gently to mix
>let sit for 30 seconds
>fill it the rest of the way up, give it a final stir, and let sit for at least 4 minutes. 6 if you want a stronger brew
>after time is done, extract. should be some push back while extracting. if too much, the grind is too fine, if too little it's too coarse
>serve quickly and enjoy. the longer you let it sit there, the more bitter it will grow
and this is my recipe for coffee a la tism
>>
>>9208990

>there's only 1 way to make perfect coffee
>>
>>9198927
ultracheap brands with a filter machine,
black. am i the only one who likes the bitter taste?
>>
>>9208990
>fill it 1/3 of the way up with hot water and stir gently to mix
>fill it the rest of the way up, give it a final stir,
Why? You're a fucking idiot if you do this.
>>
>tfw someone you know is giving away their Italian made espresso machine so you don't have to pay $4 for a cup anymore
>>
>>9208990
>6 if you want a stronger brew
You mean bitter
>>
>>9198950
A man's way
>>
>>9198927

First one of the day: black, no sugar.

After my bowel movement and probably near noon or after: with cream or whole milk, no sugar, maybe honey.

Having that bowel movement as I type this.
>>
>>9198927
C-store coffee with 2 second pour of both cream and sugar
>>
>>9209653
gross
>>
>>9209653
I just puked in my mouth a little
>>
>usually drink coffee unsweetened
>put 7 grams of sugar in this AM
>tweaked so hard I got goosebumps

Sugar is a helluva drug.
>>
>>9198927
1 scoop instant
2 scoops brown sugar
>>
>>9210026
Not when you are taking 100+g per day.
I remember I quit for a month, even carrots and bread seemed sweet. I should try again.
>>
>>9210337
Yeah, I should probably try to reset my caffeine tolerance.
>>
>>9198927
For all the coffeefags here, can i ask - why?
Black coffee/americano is lterally the best type of coffee and it's cheaper/healthier/faster

Is it just the taste
>>
>>9210468
>Black coffee/americano

Wanna know how I can tell you are full of shit?
>>
>>9210468
>black coffee/americano
Are you implying these are the same thing?
>>
>>9210468
americano from where, a vending machine?
>>
>>9210475
>>9210485
>>9210488
when i have to pop into caffe nero and ask for a black coffee, and they give me an americano
Please enlighten me though, since the only coffee i enjoy is literally just black
>>
>>9210493
yeah most cafes will just give you an americano when you ask for 'coffee.'

but its definitely not drip black.
>>
>>9210493
Black coffee is a regular coffee.
Americano is practically a regular coffee with 5x the amount of water in it.
>>
>>9210499
So americano a shit?
>>
>>9210509
Its a watered down regular coffee.
If you want to sit on a chair and sip for 20 minutes, while not taking more than a normal amount of caffeine, I guess its fine. Like a digestive drink.

But as a proper cup of coffee, I hate it.
>>
>>9198927

depending on the mood i'm in, either a 24oz iced black coffee (french roast) with 3 espresso shots in it, or literally 8oz of black espresso
>>
>>9199082

>not liking french or italian roast

pleb
>>
>>9210498
>>9210499
Thanks anons
>>
File: P7220223.jpg (158KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
P7220223.jpg
158KB, 750x1000px
>>9200818
I like your mug anon
I like the colors and the message
it's a nice mug

>>9203256
>>9203265
I don't even know why but I get the feel you're from (eastern) europe

on-topic tho, got the same coffee yesterday but it's beans that I grind in an Oprhan Espresso Lido 2 manual grinder

on hot days in the weekend I make a double-shot espresso (black) in the morning, and a rather faggy drink in the afternoon (never used to make it but now it's kinda chill)
pic related is the faggy drink

double shot of espresso
milk
3 ice cubes
sometimes a teaspoon of brown sugar

at work we use a Nespresso capsule machine which is fairly decent
>>
File: IMG_20170721_193145.jpg (2MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170721_193145.jpg
2MB, 3120x4160px
made coffee with coconut cream and one egg yolk, very nice
>>
>>9210523
>>9210499
wot

americano is an espresso shot with hot water dilution. nani the fucking korre are you talking about
>>
>>9210682
this
<autism>
I just want to stress that to make americano you shouldn't run the water through your ground coffee for longer time; this will make it very bitter and unpleasant

instead, make a regular shot of espresso and then add hot water on top, and it'll taste just fine
</autism>
>>
>>9210682
>>9210778
So its coffee with extra water, as stated.
>>
>>9211099
well, yea
it's also easy to remember

shallow
tasteless
american(o)
>>
>>9210627
fancy
>>
>>9211109
>shallow
Technically, since it has the most water, it is also the deepest.
>>
espresso roasted beans, torrefacto, finely ground, moka percolated. black and fresh. i like hot frothed soymilk on top in the fall/winter.

when its too hot i drink blonde roast cold brew from a press with frozen torrefacto ice cubes in it.
>>
>>9198927
i enjoy my coffee black with a lil sugar, sometimes cream if im in the mood.
>>
>>9199082
fag
>>
>>9200727
my mom likes this. its awful but better than nothing.
>>
>>9204207
looks fucking delicious
>>
Anybody drinking Jacobs here?
>>
>>9198927
I drink my coffee like Chuck Norris, black and without water.
>>
>>9198927
Raos coffee fresh ground with a little milk in a clear mug
>>
>>9211803
>without water
can't brew coffee without water
>>
>>9211837
coldbrew with milk. Tastes extremely nutty in my experience.
>>
File: image_hcm05.jpg (93KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
image_hcm05.jpg
93KB, 720x960px
This shit right here f a m
>>
File: IMG_2686.jpg (2MB, 2400x2400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2686.jpg
2MB, 2400x2400px
Microwave water for 2 minutes
1.5 scoops
>>
File: IMG_2687.jpg (58KB, 520x520px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2687.jpg
58KB, 520x520px
This one is good too.
>>
>>9198927
I was up to about 3-9 cups of coffee a day, and all I can honestly say is that the taste is kind of okay with enough additives, but the caffeine is awful and makes me feel constantly on edge.

I could probably stand decaffeinated coffee, but regular or strong coffee makes me feel like I'm drinking cigarettes, if that makes any sense.

Now I mostly just drink water and sometimes hot chocolate with milk.
>>
>>9199879
I will fully admit I am and enjoy my fucking milkshake thank you very much

p.s. I never go to starbucks pls suggest a good milkshake for me to try
>>
>>9212165
>9 cups
what the fuck
>>
I went to buy actual coffee beans for the first time, and I came home empty handed.

The bagged organic coffee, such as Kicking Horse, hovers around $12 CAD for a 1 lb bag.
Local roasters seem to all be charging $18 CAD for a 1 lb bag.

Is it worth paying the premium?
>>
>>9212165
>caffeine is awful and makes me feel constantly on edge
I love the feeling. I feel like my mind is made of whirring gears, a precision machine that manufactures ideas.
>>
>>9212165
Yeah, I drank 6 16 oz cups a day, but at some point on my student budget I couldn't afford to do that at a good quality level anymore and cut down to 3.
I tried this shitty imitation >>9212152 but forcing down this battery dirt water was just painful. I'm trying to ween with ginseng, teas, maca, etc but nothing really quells the addiction. I dont get shakes and nausea and headaches without it anymore, but my production levels have declined and my insomnia leaves me perpetually drowsy and unproductive. :(
>>9212645
Thats a good price for fresh local beans. If you're a beginner, start with a 1/4 lb blonde roast and a press.
>>
>>9212645
>Is it worth paying the premium?
That's up to you to figure out.

>Kicking Horse
If they don't put the roast date on the bag, they're shitters
>>
>>9203378
Delonghi Dedica EC 680 + Graef CM 702. You have to dremel the portafilters though to get optimal results. This setup is about 250€.
>>
>Black
>machine Espresso
>sip a bit off
>let it cool down
>slam it down in one gulp
>don't breathe through nose
>try not to gag

every morning
>>
Why do people get so upset over others enjoying quality coffee instead of Folgers? Nobody freaks out when someone enjoys quality burgers fresh off the grill over Bubba burgers. I'm just trying to understand.
>>
>>9211099
No, that's wrong. It has to be espresso or that would taste like shit. It's watered down to have a similar consistency and strength to a normal cup of coffee, and it isn't that different from a regular cup of drip.
>>
i use french press and starbucks coffee which grinded about 1 month ago.
it's very bad actually but i don't have an espresso machine but my favorite coffee is double espresso
i make cold brew or just fill the glass with ice and pour hot coffee in it.
>>
How many times do you brew the same batch?

do you just throw the grounds away and use a new one?
>>
>>9214585
Go to a low tier diner and ask for an americano, they will give you a regular coffee with enough water to be a soup. Maybe even instant coffee with a lot of water, if its a small town or a roadside between towns. There won't even be an espresso machine in the building.
Thats what americano is in practice, you can keep your theory.
>>
>>9214831
Lol what fucking planet do you live on
>>
>>9214624
Yes
>>
>>9214842
My planet.
>>
>>9214605
>it's very bad
Because you're fucking it up. What is your current process?
>>
>>9214853
>french press cold brew
>What is your current process?

Probably putting water and coffee in it and drinking the next morning, I imagine.
>>
What does black coffee taste like? I'll try some later on.
>>
>>9214920
Deliciously bitter. For maximum bitterness, put a piece of really dark chocolate under your tongue, and sip hot black coffee.
Its like cheese&wine, but while the sun is up.
>>
How much coffee is too much coffee? Im on the verge of 4 cups a day. Two in the morning and the next 1 or 2 scattered throughout the day.

I dont always need the caffiene energy, I just love the taste. Coffee, espresso, etc, its all so good. Decaf can be good, but I do like the energy boost in the morning and its part of my wake up rituals, yaknow? I also drink atleast 1 cup of tea per day as well.
>>
>>9214940
4 cups, 80mg caffeine each, spread out throughout the day, but no less than 6 hours before sleep.
Any more than that and you are at risk of migraine, insomnia, stomach ulcers, restlessness, dehydration, muscle tremors.
Also never hungry, always 15 minutes to 2 hours after a meal.

t. american government
>>
>>9214864
Good one. He said it tastes very bad. It shouldn't, which is why I'm trying to help
>>
>>9198927
I usually brew up four espresso cups' worth of coffee (that's my moka's capacity) and drink it with sugar.
>>
>>9213190
>Thats a good price for fresh local beans
Thanks, I ended up picking some up. There was a coffee shop near me that carried their beans. They were roasted 2 weeks ago. Tasted pretty good! I'll try and get them fresher next time.
>>
>>9214831
Who orders an Americano at a place that obviously doesn't have espresso? How does that define an Americano? Do you order a taco at KFC and get mad when you don't receive one?
>>
>>9214940
I think you'll know when you've overdone it. I always drink way too much of the free coffee at conferences and feel like utter shit immediately.
>>
>>9214853
>>9214973
cold brew is good actually. and iced hot coffee is fine too. but i don't like its taste when it's hot (i think it is more important because it is original coffee)
i wait 1 minute after water boiled. i tried different coffee/water ratios. brew 3.5-4 mins. and it's enough for me.

i think it's about beans' freshness. i buy them months after roast and grind them when i buy. it takes around a month for me to finish a 250g. pack so it is very stale when i brew.

sorry for my bed england
>>
>>9214940
>How much coffee is too much coffee?
Recommended max caffeine dosage is 5mg/kg relative to your bodyweight.
Meaning the average adult male ought to keep below 5-6 espresso shots.
>>
>>9214847
isnt that a waste of coffee?
>>
Got some fresh fermented beans. Those are really nice, never expected something so good.
>>
>>9215146
Is it bitter or sour? Are you beans dark roasted? Take a look at pic related.

Stale coffee doesn't taste bad, it just loses flavor.
>>
>>9215165
No, it's literally only good for one extraction.
>>
>>9215172
God dammit
>>
>>9214574
Insecurity
>>
>>9199009
Just got some fresh Folgers myself from Costco, really smooth and nice with just a touch of cream

Moccamaster always does Folgers well
>>
>>9199092
$100 is good for an automatic
>>
>>9202462
It's like alcohol, some are good, some are shitty but people will buy the shittiest quality just to have the effect
>>
>>9215279
I thought you were going to get a grinder
>>
File: IMG_20170725_111016.jpg (3MB, 3036x4048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170725_111016.jpg
3MB, 3036x4048px
yuuuuuummy
>>
>>9199806
How is that Dell?
>>
>>9214624
if you have enough coffee compounds in the grounds left to make more than 1 serving, you're using WAAAY too much.
>>
File: 1499104786039.jpg (151KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1499104786039.jpg
151KB, 1280x720px
>>9214574
pic related
>>
>>9215449
>Cancerbook
Kill yourself.
>>
>>9215699
*invites you to everwing*
>>
>>9215172
it's neither bitter nor sour. i think my brewing is ok. beans are very dark roasted i think. it's starbucks though.

yes actually it doesn't "taste bad". is it about "consistence"?
sometimes it's intense, but if i change ratio or brew time, it's becoming too watery and tea-like.
>>
>>9198927
Bit of half and half, bit of sugar. I like a dark muddy brown, bittersweet flavor.
Stopped drinking coffee because it started giving me anxiety and heart problems though.
>>
>>9215449
I read twin kitchen as "twink kitchen"
>>
>>9215424
I can't afford it because of the mocca master now

Maybe in the future
>>
Coffee gives me indigestion.

>>9212141
My favourite coffee.
>>
>>9215801
A very dark roast won't allow you to taste the flavor of the beans. An extremely dark roast from brazil tastes the same as an extremely dark roast from ethiopia, but roast those same beans light and brew them fresh, and you will see the world of coffee.
>>
>>9215855
youd like that. haha
>>
>>9215901
Anon, I...
>>
>>9216327
Finish your sentence
>>
>>9215901
>buy overpriced drip machine
>brew overoasted, pre-ground in it
>tell people about this
im confused. we very much so prefer to help as opposed to judge, and would love to recommend brewing methods and roasts that would give you a better cup of coffee than what you're doing, why not just ask for simple advice instead of blowing money on something you probably didn't research? please don't take this the wrong way, as it merely is attempting to help you in the future
>>
>>9216344
I got it for $200, I just wanted something easy and consistent in the morning

It's past the return period now. I might have been able to return for a bonavita and spend the difference on the grinder but now I'm stuck with it

At least it's good at making Folgers
>>
>>9198927
Black from the coffee shop down the street. It's like 50 cents and pretty fuckin good.
Other than that I just make some from a bag of beans my ex-girlfriend left at my house.
Add baileys/whisk(e)y if it's a weekend or if I feel like it.
>>
>>9216359
grinder, then beans, then coffee maker

you can make better coffee than folgers out of even a $1000 machine, with a saucepan and fresh beans
>>
>>9198979
Sugar and cream turn it into a warm milkshake. Of course it tastes good.

99% of the time I drink coffee black because I enjoy the bitterness. (this means I drink fruity girl coffee three times a year)
>>
>>9216378
Properly brewed coffee isn't bitter
>>
>>9201337
You can cold brew with a french press.

Or just any container and strain. Or even less work if you don't mind sediment.
>>
>>9203296
You are simply incorrect.
>>
>>9203633
leddit spacing has only been a thing for a few weeks. It shows your newfag.
>>
>>9212152
>>9212141
Instant coffee is vastly inferior but I'll make the exception if you don't have access to anything else.

Also apparently Europeans are the ones who drink instant coffee and it is much less common in the states.
>>
>>9214624
Usually once, sometimes twice just because I wanted to drink more. The second batch will be weak and the third is more water than coffee.

Sometimes coffee flavored warm water is okay after I've already had my coffee, but you can't really call it coffee anymore.
>>
>>9216444
>leddit spacing has only been a thing for a few weeks

nope
>>
>>9198927
i drink sultan, and brew it in a pot on the stovetop with cardamom and suger
then i put lemon juice in it and drink it with the grounds still in it
>>
File: sunbeam-em3600-2_4e0a96a29c869.jpg (80KB, 563x767px) Image search: [Google]
sunbeam-em3600-2_4e0a96a29c869.jpg
80KB, 563x767px
I've got one of these, a Sunbeam EM3600. Anyone have any idea how long they last? I've had mine since 2011.
>>
>>9198927
espresso based drinks. usually a cortado. no sugar.

i recently got some tim wendeltoe roasted beans. pretty underwhelmed. the beans were dried out and couldn't crema for shit. the flavor profile was somewhat nice though (if you're into floral and fruity). but imo stuff i can get locally roasted is better
>>
>>9217612
as long as you keep it clean and don't use hard water it will last you a good while. i had a cuisinart brand version of that unit since 2010 and it still works (though i've since passed it onto my brother)
>>
>>9217612
if you pickup a krups or generic 49mm single wall (non-pressurized) filter basket (literally $5 on amazon) and use a decent espresso grinder to grind fresh roasted espresso beans you can get pretty OK results with this machine BTW
>>
>>9217625
Any noob maintenance tips? I just clean whatever's easily accessible whenever it looks grubby.
>>
File: 618nvLqu2CL._SL1142_.jpg (108KB, 1142x688px) Image search: [Google]
618nvLqu2CL._SL1142_.jpg
108KB, 1142x688px
anyone know anything in the area of hand operated espresso machines?
>>
>>9198950
Seems like a good way to get your rectum burnt
>>
>>9217665
probably nothing you haven't done done already. but if hard water is an issue in your area and you find your machine takes longer to heat up you might want to descale it and backflush it. though only if you find it takes longer to get up to temp and again only if you have been using hard water in the machine
>>
>>9217696
Cool, thanks! My city's water is pretty soft.
>>
>>9216298
so you say it's about roast degree of bean but not my brewing. and i should get a good quality coffee and try it with same style first?
>>
Redpill me on espressos. As someone that drinks their coffee black, WTF is wrong with you?
>>
File: isthisautism.jpg (626KB, 2829x1590px) Image search: [Google]
isthisautism.jpg
626KB, 2829x1590px
My setup
>>
>>9215007
>2 weeks ago
I wouldn't buy that if it werent vacuum sealed, but nice.
>>9218646
Why would you dislike espresso...? Its like coffee, but a syrupy, creamy, buttery mouthfeel and a decadent rich flavor.
>>
Aeropress vs French Press vs Pour Over, what do you guys prefer?
>>
>>9198927
It's only Freddo Espresso with 1 spoonful of sugar
>>
File: 7447100050CB10ozCan.png (56KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
7447100050CB10ozCan.png
56KB, 200x200px
>cheap
>strong as shit
>a splash of milk
>no sugar
>>
>>9200559
Greek here,Frappe is the only patrician choice.
>>
>>9200488
I don't drink shit more than a day old, it tastes rancid. Smaller portions more regularly
>>
>>9217953
Roast and grind size are first things to play with to see what flavors you like in your coffee once you are brewing properly (no over/underextraction in your preffered/available method).

If you are extracting properly, trying different farms from different countries in differents roasts is how you dial in your tastes. Lighter roasts provide more unique tones, but those unique tones can develop very interestingly as the bean darkens. Once you hit a black with oil leaking from the bean itself, you are in same-taste territory where your beans from different farms and regions all taste the same; burnt.
>>
>>9198927
When I go out to get coffee I'll either get:
Affogato
Mocha
Ice blended
If I want something sugary. I'll get a mocha or the ice blended at places I don't expect the coffee to be good as well.

But usually
Espresso
Black drip coffee
Macchiato

If I'm drinking drip coffee or coffee from a stovetop espresso pot at home I'll usually drown it in milk and sugar because it's either overextracted and bitter as hell, or watery and sour.

Eventually I might get an espresso machine, but that's farther in the future when I'm not a college student anymore.
>>
I buy instant coffee and drink it with milk
Thread posts: 306
Thread images: 45

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.