[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't get why weebs hype Japanese food so much. Pic related

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 9847698326432.jpg (194KB, 1188x396px) Image search: [Google]
9847698326432.jpg
194KB, 1188x396px
I don't get why weebs hype Japanese food so much. Pic related looks like someone took a diarrhea dump and added curry for flavoring.

A ham sandwich is what a true white man eats.

If you prefer anything else then go back to your own fucking country and enjoy it there.
>>
le 'brown saucey food looks like poop' meme
>>
The truth is jap food is bland as fuck.
Go to Tokyo or any city and all the kids are eating western fast food.
>>
>>>>/his/3116951
Kill yourself cunt.
>>
>>9196493
Western fast food in Japan is completely different.

KFC Japan primarily uses Dark Chicken Meat rather than White Chicken Meat like in America.

Also, the Japanese Beef Rice Bowl or Noodles are better representations of the Japanese fast food than Curry Rice.
>>
File: heathers+28.gif (398KB, 500x252px) Image search: [Google]
heathers+28.gif
398KB, 500x252px
>>9196484
>2017
>being a food xenophobe
>>
Actual japanese food that isn't sushi/fish based in general is pretty trash

Korean food on the other hand, that's good shit
>>
>>9197249
Funny I was actually thinking the opposite.

When I was in Seoul I was pretty disappointed by the cooking in general.
I kindda like sushi but I hardly call that real cooking, it's good but eh, in the end it's just a good raw fish. On the other hand, lots of small food shops on the street were pretty neat.
>>
>>9196484
I wonder how many times that gravy was folded
>>
>>9197334
Why would you judge Korean food based on a Japanese dish? Are you going to judge swedish cuisine on their biryani or Mexican food with Taco bell?
>>
>>9197367
I'm guessing you fuck up pretty bad on standardized tests
>>
>>9197364
One-uh mirrion time!!!!!
>>
>>9197371
Better than you Tyrone
>>
>>9196484
I'm guessing you've never been to Japan. The food there is generally excellent. They're fussy about ingredient quality and aesthetics the same way the French are. I've been to a lot of places, and Tokyo is one of my favorite places to eat.
>>
>>9197384
That's nice. I'll have fries with that
>>
>>9197367
Messed up my message. I wanted to write "when I was in Tokyo, on the other hand, etc..."
>>
why not both

looks like lunch and dinner to me
>>
>>9196487
>implying that it doesn't
>>
>>9196484
>europeans
>white
>>
>>9197249
I don't know. Katsu is pretty good.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.