[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever eaten a meal so delicious it stays on your mind all day?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 1489465843338.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1489465843338.gif
2MB, 320x180px
Have you ever eaten a meal so delicious it stays on your mind all day?
>>
i want to give yuuko a hug
>>
>>9195977
ye ur mums cooter u fuckin cunt
>>
>>9195985
That's so mean. You should really think about what you type before you post it.
>>
>>9195977
My friends boypussy
>>
>>9195977
As a whole food vegan, all my meals are like that :^)
>>
>>9196355
inb4 low effort homophobic comment
>>
dad's chicken fricassee
>>
no, foods not that good
>>
>>9195977
Several come to mind. Probably the one that sticks out the most was a birthday dinner with my girlfriend at the time. We were both huge food lovers and there was a bistro our friend recommended up the coast. Each dish we had was a hit (minus this rabbit aspic I appreciated, but wasn't crazy about), but the one that stood out the most was a spotted prawn cooked on the plancha, served head-on, and drizzled in yuzu juice. I still think about how good that was.
>>
File: 1477383540722.gif (4MB, 375x346px) Image search: [Google]
1477383540722.gif
4MB, 375x346px
I remember this really fantastic BLT made over on my community college campus cafeteria. It was perfect. Everytime I had it the bacon was the perfect state between crispy and not crispy and tastes salty between a nice lightly toasted Ciabatta bread. The lettude was crisp and the tomatoe wasn't too moist. And the mayo was perfectly evened out so there wasn't too much or too little. It was the perfect BLT sandwich. I graduated from the college but I sorely miss being able to order that sandwich for every lunch.
>>
File: yeeh.png (57KB, 251x534px) Image search: [Google]
yeeh.png
57KB, 251x534px
yeeh
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.