[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where to get popov Vodka

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: benis.png (50KB, 246x344px) Image search: [Google]
benis.png
50KB, 246x344px
Okay, Im from canada and everything the liqour stores sell here cost fucking, 30-40 bucks, and I wanted to go into the states to get a bunch of cheap ass popov's instead, what states carry this, and can i get in trouble bringing a bunch of alcohol over the border?
>>
>>9195871
Get the small bum homeless version one. Get the bunch of them and fill ever inch of your intestines. Good shit.
>>
Everywhere has it. And probably customs will limit you to one bottle. You can try to sneak more
>>
I bought a bottle of this for the first time in years. Gotta cookout party thing tomorrow and I'm gonna fill my fancy empties with good old popov and a bit of water.

Yea ladies I drink grey goose on a daily basis what's up

sry can't help you leaf friend good luck, btw I got a handle for $14 in the dirty south
>>
>>9195871
They sell the shit everywhere, go to a poor state like Maine so it'll be cheaper

>can i get in trouble bringing a bunch of alcohol over the border

Just don't declare it and relax, they won't care unless you seem all nervous
>>
>>9196140

Forgot to add, what's with the prices. Do you guys hate fun over there? I don't know any country where some rot gut booze is so expensive

You guys need to get your shit together, you make your neighbor embarrassed. It should be a worldwide right to get shitfaced on hobo liqour for next to nothing. Must be painful for you leaf alkys, I'll pour one for you eh
>>
>>9195871
just popov down the shops and buy some
>>
idk why you would get this when duty free literally was selling 1.14l of absolut for $17 (thats freedom dollars, not moosebucks) like 2 weeks ago. Grab a couple of friends and get that shit.
>>
File: 1497854084127.png (25KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1497854084127.png
25KB, 300x250px
>>9195871
Go to the duty free at the border you fucking moron.
>>
>>9195871
Popov is actually pretty good. You can never judge vodka by price. Do some blind tasting, you will find you will score Popov higher than you would imagine.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.