[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

new lay's flavors

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 10

Well? which do you think is gonna actually be palatable. therye supposed to be released on the 30th
>>
they all sound bretty gud

but it seems like there's an overload of taco flavored chips
>>
>>9194266
I honestly think the green tomato one would be the best of the 3 and this is coming from someone who loves everything bagels
>>
Everything bagel for sure
>>
At least one of them will taste like sour cream & onion.
>>
>>9194266
Everything bagel sounds great. And it's already a seasoning so it can't be too hard to recreate. Same goes for taco
>>
File: 1500441887952.jpg (34KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1500441887952.jpg
34KB, 480x480px
>>9194378
http://www.foodandwine.com/news/new-lays-flavor-2017-do-us-a-flavor
>Kettle Cooked Everything Bagel with Cream Cheese - Submitted by Lindsay Hoffman; Palm City, FL
>“Basically sour cream and onion.”
huh
>>
File: 1351036745770.png (8KB, 430x373px) Image search: [Google]
1351036745770.png
8KB, 430x373px
Stop fucking releasing new chip flavors goddamn every time I see a new one I have to buy it which isn't bad but there's so many new flavors and I always eat the whole bag myself and you're slowly killing me by exploiting my yearning for novelty
>>
>>9194408
I'm actually looking forward to those, I fucking love bagels. It's a shame that taco ones will most likely win even though they will taste nothing like authentic Mexican food. Fat Americans shouldn't be trusted to vote. First, they give those delicious reuben chips the shaft for bland hillbilly gravy biscuits, then they get Trump in office. It's out of control.
>>
Those suck....There's nothing decently unusual at all. The wildest thing is fried green tomatoes? BAH.....they're playing to the peanut gallery.
>>
>>9194266
fried green tomato could be interesting
>>
>>9194266
they stole my everything chip idea
>>
every one of these flavors that i've tried that has tried to imitate food has been disappointing
just stick to the classics man, or put a twist on them
do a spicy ranch or something
>>
Everything bagels should either be eaten with butter, or the combination of cream cheese and lox. Plain cream cheese is wrong.
>>
>>9194799
>do a spicy ranch or something
Buy a bag of the Herr's Ragin' Ranch chips.
You can thank me later.
>>
>>9194642
They should try a peanut butter chip.
>>
File: pepepe.jpg (95KB, 1060x940px) Image search: [Google]
pepepe.jpg
95KB, 1060x940px
>>9194266
>bagel flavored chip
>>
File: crisps.jpg (28KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
crisps.jpg
28KB, 450x450px
>>9195283
These have been around for at least 20 years. That's as far back as I can remember anyway.
>>
>>9195296
Yea but aren't those meant to be dipped, they're a little more like crackers
>>
>>9194300
I must agree. I'll prob grab a bag because fried green tomatoes really satisfy the white trash in me.
>>
>>9195066
Why? So butter is ok by itself but not cream cheese?
>>
>>9194266

Well this is just disappointing.
>>
File: 20170113_175315.png (993KB, 1440x1438px) Image search: [Google]
20170113_175315.png
993KB, 1440x1438px
One of my submissions. Don't think they liked it.
>>
>>9194266
why are the bags so ugly

why does everything have to look all soft and faggoty now compared to 20 years ago? were bright, flashy colors too triggering for some people?
>>
>>9195279
That's actually what I was thinking. Why all the salty flavours, why not some dessert flavours?
>>
>>9194799
>Change is BAD and it always fails

Tell us more of the glorious days of colored-only fountains and "Irish need not apply", Grandpa!
>>
>>9195771
People avoid those "WOW!" designs because they associate them with the whole "Olestra anal leakage" issues.
>>
>>9197639
>Olestra anal leakage
Mart sharting?
>>
>>9194266
I will not be trying the taco flavor. There are already taco flavored fritos and since they are corn and this is potatoes, it will be inferior.

I wouldn't mind trying the fried green tomatoes, but I am not hopeful. I think if they were done right, they will have a hint of pickle flavor to them, a kind of tart half sour flavor, a slant on oh, vinegar chips or a lovely fresh tomatillo green salsa floral flavor. If they are bad, they will taste like ketchup, which people do like on their chips.

Everything bagel can't go wrong, it's sour cream and toasted onion, plus some sesame and poppy...can't imagine how they could screw that up. Will it be better than a everything bagel or pita chip? Probably not. It won't get the toasty thing right.
>>
everything bagel w/ cream cheese sounds disgusting
the taco one sounds good but there are already so many taco-flavored chips
fried green tomato actually sounds pretty interesting
>>
>>9197622

segregation was better for everyone, not just whites.
>>
>>9197639
I liked those chips and didn't have any anal leakage problems.
>>
I really liked the reuben ones from a few years ago. Should've been wavy though
>>
>>9197723
those tasted like bbq as is the case with most of these new chips it seems to me

I did try these UTZ brand hotdog flavored ones that kinda taste like ketchup and mustard though

oh also wish they would do some wavy ones too
>>
File: lays-ojtp.jpg (48KB, 308x423px) Image search: [Google]
lays-ojtp.jpg
48KB, 308x423px
loves these new lays
>>
File: 1492665465909.jpg (13KB, 277x277px) Image search: [Google]
1492665465909.jpg
13KB, 277x277px
>>9197843
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.