[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Favorite Spatzle recipe?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1038671602001.jpg (18KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1038671602001.jpg
18KB, 480x270px
Chefs of 4 Chan, and those who have eaten this German dish, what do you do to yours?

I like to add a bit of salt and butter after it finishes cooking, then toss on some basil and a bit of garlic powder.
>>
>>9190985
I make it pretty classic, with just some brown butter and s&p, but sometimes I really like kasespatzle.
>>
>>9191062
I have yet to try brown butter and this may just be the recipe I try it with. Sounds pretty good.
>>
Roasted peppers, sauteed onion and butter
>>
parsley and butter is enough
and also fry them a bit in butter after cooking
>>
>>9190985
Plain (salted) spaetzle, brown gravy. Isn't even a question!
>>
>>9190985
Thinly sliced, sauteed onions; smoked lardo or bacon, finely sliced; chives or spring onions; emmentaler or allgauer cheese, swiss if you can't get the others.

Also, käsespätzle is superior in every way.
>>
My dad serves it with cabbage and kasseler rippchen. That or with Bierfleisch. We're not german, we just buy a few bags whenever we go shopping there.
>>
>>9193545
What's the fucking difference. You can just add cheese to regular spatzle and wahlah.
>>
>>9194174
Dafuq is beermeat
>>
>>9194191
pork and/or beef in beer with dices of bacon
>>
Paprikash
>>
>>9194258
That sounds German as fuck. I'll have to make some.
>>
>>9190985
kasspatzn is the bavarian or austrian way
cook your spätzle like you always do, pack them in a large pan, or whatever you call this

the pan where you cook meatloaf and a goose
something like this

in every layer you add cheese, salt and pepper and when the pot is full, you add roasted onions and, if you like a bit of cheese
and let it get a nice crust, then serve it with chopped chives and if you're really fancy...or a faggot, add some sour cream
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.