[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

E. coli is the worst food poisoning, IMO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 0

E. coli is simply the grossest because it is the bacteria that gives the characteristic smell to human shit. It is the definitive shit germ. With that said, I'd probably prefer that to a prion.

Food poisoning general.
>>
redpill me on prions, all i know is they cause mad cow and shit
>>
>>9190138
They aren't bacteria. They are just proteins. However, these proteins will change the shape of other proteins when they touch them. This becomes a problem if one is in your brain and starts changing the structure of your brain. See: Any form of dementia, including madcow.

The thing that sucks is that, while they are rare, normal aseptic technique does not kill them, because they are not viruses/bacteria, etc. The only way to destroy them for sure is super crazy extreme pressure and steam to denature them, and that isn't 100% from what I've heard.
>>
>tfw microbiology major
>tfw constantly growing e coli in lab
those little fuckers really do smell terrible
>>
>>9190136
Never once have i gotten food poisoning. Thats the only good never have i ever statement i have left so i really dont want to get food poisoning
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.