[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ck/+/trv/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1499219733360.png (93KB, 298x221px) Image search: [Google]
1499219733360.png
93KB, 298x221px
Where's the best food you've ever eaten?
>>
Tasmania
>>
Belgium
>>
>>9187433
>>9187464

what did you eat
>>
your moms house
>>
Asheville
>>
>>9187472
Scallops and oysters
>>
File: 1491515667269.png (155KB, 240x312px) Image search: [Google]
1491515667269.png
155KB, 240x312px
This fish hoagie that cost me 25 dollars. It was fucking incredible. No special ingredients on it but it tasted like the word quality. The fries that came with it were amazing, too. Crispy on the outside and soft and mushy on the inside with some sort of seasoning. Actually, there was one special ingredient on the hoagie; some sort of white wine, lemon, and oyster sauce on it that made it taste incredible.
>>
>>9187500
How was it, friend?
>>
>>9187393
For me it is America, the best food country.
>>
Random ass hole in the wall cafe in ravello, italy had the greatest fucking pizza I will ever eat. Classic margherita so simple it would give a thousand chi/ck/agoans autistic fits. Obscenely tender yet crispy crust, sauce was literally just crushed tomatoes but they were SO FUCKING FRESH, mozzarella di bufala that nearly had me in tears.

In the same trip (and in the same general vicinity of amalfi, further south) i had this linguine with a zucchini-based sauce, pasta made in-house, i almost jumped into the fucking ocean it was so good.

Im typing like a fedora wearing redditor but im not sure how else to describe these dishes.
>>
>>9187393
Tom Yum in a hole-in-the-wall place in Chiang Mai, Thailand.
>>
>>9187584
>>9187661
why would u guys eat out of holes in walls lol what is this castlevania or somethin lmfao
>>
File: homer.jpg (59KB, 560x415px) Image search: [Google]
homer.jpg
59KB, 560x415px
>>9187393
It's a time between my MeMe's house for Sunday dinner (We're southern, so that's "lunch" for the rest of you) and Morton's steakhouse where my dad took my brother and I after my college graduation.
>>
File: chippah.jpg (14KB, 325x250px) Image search: [Google]
chippah.jpg
14KB, 325x250px
>>9188190
>or somthin
>>
One of the best things I've ever eaten was a simple salmon sandwich in Seward, AK.
I don't eat salmon anymore because it's always so mediocre compared to the one I've had in Alaska.
>>
England.
>>
the southern United States
>>
>>9187393
Turkey. The BBQ and quality of the meat in Antalya is trés bien.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.