[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that it's not a meme

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 2910235463_e5b9bd4944_z.jpg (141KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
2910235463_e5b9bd4944_z.jpg
141KB, 640x480px
The Costco hot dog is honestly that good. Just read one of the countless serious food reviews out there. You'll all suck the Michelin cock but refuse to listen to those same professionals tell you that the Costco hot dog is something special. Fucking snobs, and childish ones at that.

Example review from Vanity Fair: I headed out to the nearest Costco and soon found myself devouring a quarter pound of goodness. This isn’t the sissy hot dog that grandma used to make you. It’s the hot dog an under-paid Costco employee makes for you. A hot dog that has all the basic condiments available; ketchup, mustard, relish, chopped onions and hot peppers. It comes with a fountain drink, and for a low price of $1.50, you walk-away satisfied.
>>
>>9186848
fact: costco employees are actually paid quite well compared to their counterparts at other stores

opinion: these hot dogs are a bit heavy on the liquid smoke flavor for me, a hot dog enthusiast
>>
Costco is a great place to work, I miss that job.
>>
>>9186848
It's alright, but it's no McChicken©
>>
>>9186879
Same, fuck. They were really great employees. Paid me like three bucks over the minimum wage too.
>>
I applied at Costco a few weeks ago and they never got back to me. Shit kinda sucks.
>>
>>9186848
I'm in Iceland right now. Where they just opened a Costco.

Not 4 hours ago my Icelandic wife and I went to get some groceries.

I was starving and I wanted to eat.

I saw the Pylsa for only 299kr (~$3) with a drink. For food prices here that's a fuckin steal

"Tveir pylsur, takk fyrir" i spouted

So I bought two of those fuckers and made sure they gave it to me with onions on that those bad bitches.

They were heavy delicious fucks and I couldn't give a shit what anyone says otherwise.

I didn't even know this was a meme. I don't usually even browse /ck/, but the android app I use has /ck/ as the default board and I never changed it.

God bless Costco and their delicious pylsur
>>
>>9186848
I would honestly pay like 5 bucks for that delicious hotdog and a drink, but thanks to Sams Club I don't have to.

You could probably take a Sams club hot dog and sell it to one of these haters and losers for $5 and then they would like it and say "now thats a hot dog"
>>
>>9187099
Unless they're using different ingredients, I don't see how you can like Costco dogs over the ones you can get in a lot of places in Iceland. That little dog stand in Reykjavik is the best I've ever had.
>>
>>9187126
The one in the center of Reykjavík isn't authentic at all and expensive as shit. There's several good ones, but imo the authentic Icelandic hotdogs are about as good as a Nathan's. Icelanders have good toppings tho.
>>
>>9186848
I miss cosco. They pay good though op. 14 bucks an hour at the closest one. 120 miles away....it hurts so bad. I have a sams club which they do have a decent front deli/food place. I think it costs a tad more but still good overall. Costco>sams club though on deals. Sams club tries to push expensive name brand stuff to often.
>>
still only a fucking hotdog
pretty much everyone can make better one at home
>>
>>9187134
>The one in the center of Reykjavík isn't authentic at all and expensive as shit. There's several good ones, but imo the authentic Icelandic hotdogs are about as good as a Nathan's. Icelanders have good toppings tho.

this was the tiny red shack right off the piers with the picture of Bill Clinton inside
>>
>>9187451
Bill Clinton was a demoshit
>>
>>9187108
Sams Club is flyover Costco
>>
>>9187451
oh OK. That's a good one. good taste anon
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.