[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Order fuck ups

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_3793.jpg (230KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3793.jpg
230KB, 1000x667px
I'm in florida visiting some family for the week and I've been buying fast food for the past 3 days. 3 times they've fucked up my order and gave me either the completely wrong meal or putting ice in my drink when I specifically told them not to. What do I do /ck/? Pick not related
>>
Check your food before you leave? I mean this isn't rocket surgery.
>>
>>9184890
Go to a real fucking restaurant.
>>
>>9184895
This. OP is turbo virgin scared to order and tucks and runs. Check your damn order if they fuck it up.
>>
>>9184890
THICC
>>
>>9184890
>florida
thats your problem, lad.
>>
>>9184890
>TL;DR
>Op got bad service

JEEZ OP wayyyy to many details. How do expect anybody to finish reading that block of text within this life time? Are you deliberately typing wealths of information to suck up my time you sick fuck?
>>
>>9184890
If you take the dick out of your mouth before ordering, the staff may be able to understand you better.
>>
File: bleb.jpg (250KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
bleb.jpg
250KB, 1200x1600px
>>9184890
What is wrong with that ferret?
>>
>>9185157
It's a mink hybrid
>>
File: tumblr_mh1rsmoxT51rw5970o8_1280.jpg (275KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mh1rsmoxT51rw5970o8_1280.jpg
275KB, 1000x667px
>>9185216
>mink hybrid
looks buff af tbph. my two regular ferrets seem ordinary by comparison
>>
One time the lady at my favorite Thai restaurant misunderstood me and thought I ordered 5 duck curries. Order was like $70ish dollars
>>
>>9184890
When I was a kid (10) I ordered nachos without chilli once because I didn't like spicy food, and when it came out it was just chips cheese and sour cream. I thought they meant chilli as in chilli pepper rather than chilli con carne. It was in front of my whole family including my extended family and was very embarrassing.
>>
minky vulva
>>
>>9184951
You are doing the same thing you cheese dick motherfucker
>>
>>9185749
That sounds hot af what's wrong with me
>>
File: inkling cutting.jpg (26KB, 541x600px) Image search: [Google]
inkling cutting.jpg
26KB, 541x600px
>>9185798
>>
File: SUPER MARIOS WORLD.png (420KB, 732x767px) Image search: [Google]
SUPER MARIOS WORLD.png
420KB, 732x767px
>>9185804
Yo thought it said "milky" vulva...shit son.
>>
>>9184890
at my favorite sushi place their retarded hosts always ring up the wrong nigiri because they don't know the fucking menu. I ask for tobiko and saba. They ask for the english names, so I say flying fish roe and mackerel. They ring me up for salmon roe and maguro - tuna - because "mackerel" sounds like "maguro" and apparently most people only order that.

Their food is really really good or I wouldn't keep bothering with it. Last time I checked my order before I left and asked them to fix it, it took 30 minutes. I wonder if the service is any better if you dine in.
>>
>>9185226
What is it like owning ferrets? I hear they go insane if you don't pay attention to them constantly
>>
>>9184890
>eating fast food three days in a row
What the fuck is wrong with you?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.