[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best place in Madrid for tap ass?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: tapas-via-vespa-barcelona.jpg (214KB, 1600x768px) Image search: [Google]
tapas-via-vespa-barcelona.jpg
214KB, 1600x768px
What's the best place in Madrid for tap ass?
>>
Bump. I have a 14 hour layover there today.
>>
>>9184786
That's a nice airport. If you bother to go into the city, try to check out Prado, get a selfie in front of the bear or Gran Via to make all your girlfriends envious, and get to the bars around Chueca for some tap ass :^)
>>
I don't know why people waste their money on tap ass, just buy a meal that fills you up for half the price.
>>
>>9184786
Get your SO or mom some violet candies from La Violeta.

>>9184808
Atmosphere and such?
The places I've been to for vegan tapas don''t cost any more for the same amount of food. Often comes with an assortment of breads. Are you talking about non-Spanish tapas?
>>
>>9184808
some people are interested in trying different things and not settling for one dish.
i bet you rate restaurants on a single dish on one single occasion.
>>
>>9184808
Tapas bars are open after restaurants close.
>>
on the subject of tapas, everyone should try those "tapas crawls". went to a few when i was in spain the last time and it was amazing. cheap tapas+wine/beer in different nice pubs.
>>
Madrid is the comfiest city I've been to. There's no dark allies near the city center because they're filled with gays until 7am. Only gets quiet and spoopy between 10pm and midnight. I'd rather be there at 1am than Minneapolis at 1pm. Our police like to shoot people and dogs for no raisin. Why don't Spanish dogs bark?
>>
>>9184800
Thanks for the tips! Am I going to get murdered if I'm out all night? Chicagoan here. I forgot my bullet proof vest.
>>
>>9185035
The whole country average to six times less likely to be murdered. You'll have nothing to worry about if you know how to not look like a tourist.
>>
>>9185035
>he doesn't know what you meant by "tap ass"
>>
>>9185066
Just don't kill me and you can do whatever you want and I'll tip.
>>
>>9185068
Spanish boys usually won't approach you. They make you do all the work. So you can enjoy your cerveza without being bothered too much.
>>
File: IMG_3890.jpg (85KB, 1280x968px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3890.jpg
85KB, 1280x968px
>>9185076
What should I do if I want them to approach me?
>>
>>9185202
Say hi to them.
>>
>>9185202
go to a coastal city or anywhere but Madrid
>>
>>9185068
Do you even have to tip at a tap ass place in Madrid?
>>
>>9184560
León
>>
File: IMG_3960.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3960.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>9185202
Ok. I had a real good time. Thanks, anons.
>>
>>9185325
Just put the tip in a little
>>
>>9184883
What? Spaniards don't even eat dinner until like 9 PM and their restaurants are open until midnight. Tapas are eaten before dinner.
>>
>>9186770
where aren't the restaurants open until midnight though?
>>
>>9184786
Where can I subscribe to your blog?
>>
>>9186847
Reddit. See ya there.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.