[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

you guys have any tips to improving digestive health?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (10KB, 344x147px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10KB, 344x147px
you guys have any tips to improving digestive health?
>>
Eat your greens nigger
>>
>>9183614
Have greens every day.
>>
>>9183564
Bowl of rolled oats in greek yoghurt with slices of banana for breakfast every morning.
>>
>>9183564
Eat mostly whole plant foods. Avoid enriched white flour.
>>
>>9183564
Stop eating animal products
>>
>>9183564
Eat a lot of clean fruits and vegetables. Stay away from shitty food.

Every day I eat:
1 Apple
1 banana
1 serving of broccoli
1 serving of spinach
>>
I wouldn't say that you need to stop eating animal products altogether by any means, but I would say find out how sensitive you are to dairy and avoid digesting large amounts of it (e.g. the amount of milk you'd put in a big bowl of cereal).

Other than that, I would recommend eating a lot of fibrous plants, drinking a lot of water, and eating the amount of protein that is commensurate with how much your body needs.
>>
Exercise
>>
Eat foods prepared from whole ingredients, get enough soluble and insoluble fiber, fast every so often, drink adequate water, work out

And most importantly, don't eat a half pound of comte like I did for breakfast
>>
>>9183564
Stop drinking so much cum.
>>
>>9183564
Kimchi and other probiotics
Yogurt and special herbal teas
>>
i think i had food poisoning our virus for a few weeks, bowls worked too good. kinda leveled out now. just eat vegetables a little every day if your really want bowl health.
>>
go vegan :)
>>
>>9184298
literally drink more cum
eat sauerkraut and pickles and yogurt and fermented goods
>>
>>9183716
>half a pound of comte for breakfast
I would be okay with having the shits everyday if I could do that.
>>
Yogurt, Biola/cultured milk provide good bacteria to your stomach.

Feed those good bacteria by eating fiber rich foods like veggies and bananas.

Avoid feeding the bad bacteria by avoiding sugar rich food.
>>
>>9183564
eat yaourt and other probiotics
>>
chug rotten milk
>>
File: 1497657567814.jpg (58KB, 680x717px) Image search: [Google]
1497657567814.jpg
58KB, 680x717px
>>9183564
Every single dipshit in this thread is talking only about bacteria

Eat more fibers and eat fibers specific to what your body likes, also drink lots of water if youre low on fiber currently. If new to fiber consumption dont eat seeds, flax, popcorn, oats. If you eat those things chew a lot while your body gets used to processing them.

Its not all about bacteria, and dont bother avoiding gluten as a default (Same with dairy) because your body might not give a fuck.

Most of modern digestive health is mematic at this point. Eat a big mishmash of shit and avoid regimes of daily eating and specifics for specifics unless you have a specific thing youre targeting. Eat lots of varied foods.
>>
Eat more fermented foods.
>>
>>9183564
Get 90% of your calories from whole plant foods and make sure to include greens and beans.
>>
Try lentils with rice in soup for breakfast with veggies such as, cauliflower,carrots, and spinach. This will help poop regularly. After breakfast eat everything you like to eat until 10 pm. Try to avoid eating after dark.
>>
>>9183681

What's a serving?
>>
Ground up FLAX mixed with yogurt.
>>
>>9183564
Most people don't know this but *leans in* your're supposed to chew your food for at least five minutes before swallowing, and periodically hold your mouth wide open to aspirate the mulch.
Without proper salival and aerobic manipulation of the masticated food particles, your body struggles to access the nutrients it needs to reach it's true potential..
>>
>>9183564
Helminthic therapy.

Stopped having near daily constipation and/or diarrhea after getting them.
>>
>>9185189
This. I eat lentils with broccoli or rice with broccoli most days and never have a problem.
>>
yogurt as other anons mentioned

also cottage cheese seems to help
>>
fiber
water
exercise

You don't need memecrobes.
>>
>>9185221
Yes, all this after activating your almonds
>>
>>9183564
Drink bleach to neutralize the toxins in your digestive tract.
>>
banana, yogurt, apple
>>
>>9183564
Stop eating so much food. Intermittent fasting did wonders for my stomach. Used to be constipated all the time. Just needed to give my stomach more time to deal with the food I eat. I'll eat a lot one day and next day try and as long as possible without eating
>>
>>9186001
>memecrobes
Healthy intestinal flora is not to be dismissed when health is a actual concern which includes defecation of waste
>>
>>9184826
>>>/g/
Also, install Gentoo, you fucking piece of Arch 13 y/o faggot.
>>
eat or drink a few lemons a week

drink lots of water
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.