[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is meat with cheese the greatest pairing ever conceived?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: f09kuzmzcs9z.jpg (820KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
f09kuzmzcs9z.jpg
820KB, 3264x2448px
Is meat with cheese the greatest pairing ever conceived?
>>
No, that would be chili with beans :^)
>>
Ice cream and pickles
>>
Wine and smugness
>>
File: fpbp.jpg (69KB, 800x850px) Image search: [Google]
fpbp.jpg
69KB, 800x850px
>>9183242
>>
Toothpaste and orange juice
>>
Alcohol (or coffee) and cigarettes

Unemployment cheques and kraft dinner

Colt 45 and that black guy

Surf and turf
>>
>>9183234
i love salami with good cheese.
>>
>>9183234
>meat with cheese the greatest pairing ever
Yes meat and cheese is perfect pairing for elevating you chances for cancer above all else, it seems the human body sickens with casiene from cows milk which hates meat from the same animal its like a natural sort of mad cows disease a form of canibalism
only it affects the already unhealthy blood cells causing cancer.

Humans who eat human brains also suffer from similar mad cow disease symptoms
>>
>>9186298
Fuck off soyboy.
>>
File: 1.png (10KB, 745x637px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
10KB, 745x637px
>>9186298
>it affects the already unhealthy blood cells causing cancer.
>>
>>9183234
If you don't like the taste of meat sure.
>>
>>9186298
I can tell from your writing style that you are not only malnourished but also malinformed
>>
File: 1496879848828.jpg (42KB, 640x409px) Image search: [Google]
1496879848828.jpg
42KB, 640x409px
>>9186298
We get it you're a vegan
>>
>>9186298
This might be b8 so I'm wasting my time seriously responding. but anyway...

Some of the longest living populations of people eat meat, though not as much as the average American. Casein and whey proteins are actually the best forms of protein, being highly bioavailable complete proteins. You can have complete proteins from plant sources but your body won't absorb as much of it and vegans have less muscle mass than meat-eaters even when getting the same amount of protein and exercising the same ways.

I'm not sure where the comparison to mad cow disease is coming from. Some people are allergic to milk proteins but it doesn't destroy their spinal cord and brain like mad cow disease, they'll just get a stomachache or maybe a rash.

Our bodies don't hate meat, they might hate low quality meat or too much of it, but we absorb more protein from animal sources than from plant sources. It's good for us when consumed in moderation along with whole plants foods. Processed meats increase your risk of cancer by a very small amount, but that's due to the preservatives. Eating a balanced diet with moderate amounts of meat hasn't been proven to cause cancer.

Prions cause those diseases, not the brains themselves. Plenty of people eat animal brains without getting diseases. There's a mold in peanut butter that can cause cancer. There are plenty of plants that will kill you if you eat them. Being overweight for a long period of time is one of the biggest factors for how likely you are to get a disease. There's no inherent problem with meat consumption if it's done in moderation with good quality meat, along with eating plenty of whole plant foods and exercising regularly.
>>
>>9186586
>>9186618
>>9186638
Am not vegan
Wont agree on misinformed
And not baiting

https://youtu.be/1CN7PF10RKo

Still this old geezer is only part way correct and he was leading the largest cancer study to date
Western medicine is lousy
>>
>>9188118
tldw, not trying to be obnoxious but do you have the basic points of the video?

Reading the comments it seems like everyone is saying veganism cures every disease and Chinese medicine is superior to western medicine. If that's the point of the video it's kind of silly. You can be an unhealthy and obese vegan, veganism is not a cure-all for cancer, obesity, etc. And I'm sure there are some things in Chinese medicine that work for milder ailments but I'm not going to take Chinese herbs over western medicine if I have cancer.
>>
>>9188428
Vegans are fucking idiots who think they understand more than they do. Its totally plain to see when the cant shut up about nearly anything they just learned and they have zero clue. Vegans are as trashy as rednecks or as silly as niggers

The point of the video is many fold mainly it gives and vague overview of nutrition and health from someone who is trying to educate the maleducated as a refference I give him a 6 of 10 as a teacher maybe the same still he is on the right track

His words reflect western thoughts while his structure is basically eastern medicine its a qialified seeming bridge

As for getting cancer cured, well the point would be to not give it a home in the first place
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.