[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will he be the first President to finally ban gluten?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: GoyimPlease.jpg (75KB, 720x479px) Image search: [Google]
GoyimPlease.jpg
75KB, 720x479px
This of how much money we'd save on medical bills with all that weight loss!
>>
What if we ban lardasses instead? Just automatically deport people to Mexico at a certain BMI
>>
>>9182661
why do you feel the need to disrespect zuck
>>
>>9182744
My point is to explore what would happen if we get a Silicon Valley president. They probably will want a nanny state and that could impact food policy.

I would hope they would subsidize fruits and vegetable better. I would support a law that gives every American 50 dollars a month that can only be spent at farmer's markets on fresh fruits and veggies like seniors and pregnant women currently get.

But that's unlikely to happen due to big corn.

I could see him banning sugar or gluten though in all seriousness who knows what it will be like in 2040.
>>
>>9182760
>would support a law that gives every American 50 dollars a month that can only be spent at farmer's markets on fresh fruits and veggies like seniors and pregnant women currently get.

And pray tell, what law is that?

>Oh, yeah, forgot to mention it doesn't exist.
>>
>>9182722
It would be easier to redraw the borders and make the midwest and southeast part of mexico
>>
>>9182760
I'll do better than that. Even then, a huge obstacle farms have to overcome is labor costs. Automation in agriculture is there but slowly developing as it's hard to press automation in an industry that by and large can't afford it. This is why hunger chunks of the food industry rely heavily on illegal migrant workers. Even if you manage to incentive tons of citizens to consume more goods, that won't magically increase the supply of the good as you are only increasing demand.

It would be more proactive and benefical in many aspects to subsidize work programs for youth. As in, force every able bodied citizen to a couple years of Summer labor during their High School years. They can choose which years to take, but all in all they get great work and life experience.

Of course there are ton of self evident cracks, but this seems like a fairly good idea minding the fact that it is more or less literally communism.
>>
>>9182818
>forced labor
>great work and life experience
this post is a meme
>>
>>9182797
I didn't say it existed now I said I think it would be a good idea.
>>
>>9182829
The person would get paid at the end of it, you know. If you see no value in that sort of experience, it's hard to believe you're much of a person. Besides, it's never not true to call anything a meme.
>>
>>9182876
>not understanding freedom
>not understanding the constitution
>not understanding that forced labor = bolshevik gulags

Must be a jew.
>>
File: jewbait.jpg (93KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
jewbait.jpg
93KB, 700x700px
>>9182883
Can we have a single /ck/ thread anymore without someone bringing up the Jews?
>>
File: no.png (113KB, 256x356px) Image search: [Google]
no.png
113KB, 256x356px
>>9182885
>>
>>9182883
You don't have freedoms under the age of 18. You're OK with years and years of schooling but not OK with some experience that is noticeably lacking in modern curriculum because of "muh freedoms"?
>>
>>9182876
Manual labor is literally the easiest type. That's why it pays so little only illegals will do it. There is no life lessons to be learned from reducing yourself to a force of physical energy.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.