[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Worst Thing You've Seen In A Restaurant

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 319
Thread images: 35

File: ht_pizza_js_150209_4x3t_384.jpg (26KB, 384x288px) Image search: [Google]
ht_pizza_js_150209_4x3t_384.jpg
26KB, 384x288px
So, what's the worst thing you've seen somebody do at a restaurant? Preferably from someone behind the scenes, though obviously all stories are welcome. I've got two, I'll start you off with my first one...

>Working at a bowling alley in the kitchen, making decent money because of the tips
>One day the owner sees us throwing away half of a pizza from a party that left, he freaks out and tells us to hold on a minute
>The guy goes and finds a recipe for pizza bread pudding, and tells us to take the leftover pizzas from various parties, smash them together and bake them
>We very grudgingly do this, and send said pizza bread puddings out to multiple parties

And one more story...

>Working at a decently upscale establishment, I mostly do sautee station.
>One night we have a special for boiled lobster, we send out the whole lobster in the shell to tables
>When the plates come back our head chef tells us to save the lobster shells (the ones that the customers already touched and possibly drooled on) so we can make lobster bisque out of them
>When I complain because that sounds disgusting, the chef assures me that "we're going to boil it anyhow, it's fine"

I saw some SHIT at those two places man. Pic is of pizza bread pudding if anyone's curious.
>>
>>9182403
both stories sound disgusting

one time I was working fryers and I was taking dishes to the dish room.
the grill guy didn't have any space for the prime rib, so it was kept on a rolling cart in the hall next to him with a heat lamp on it.
I see him slice the prime and grab it with tongs.
he's only got two step to get back to the grill and he drops the prime slice on the ground, then picks it up with his tongs and dips it in the au jus container and serves it.

worst thing I've done was when I worked at a ruby tuesday. someone orders the biggest steak we had well done 12 oz. sirloin I believe. the meat was real inconsistent, sometimes real hard when raw. it took twenty minutes to get this thing done and servers are asking for it. as i'm putting the plate up to the window, the plate catches on the open cooler lid and the steak falls behind the cooler and on the floor. I get down and reach way back for it. I took it to the hand washing sink and washed it off good and flipped it on the griddle a few times and sold it.

worst home cook thing I saw was, I went to thanksgiving at my buddies house. he was a head chef at p.f. changs at the time. going to cook a turkey in the deep fryer. he's inside manning the sides and I'm out watching the oil come up to temp. when I took the wrap off the turkey it looked a bit odd but I didn't look it over great. until I go to drop it in the oil. it was skinless! I go in the house sarcastically telling him I needed the skin and he points at some turkey stock he's making for the stuffing. I put the turkey in any way, it came out with like a 1/2 to 3/4 inch thick burntness all around, totally disgusting. I almost left after I dropped it in the oil. but I stuck around
>>
>>9182403
My mother used to be a waitress. Plenty of weird and fucked up stories from there.

>Customer complains that his order is wrong
>Head chef storms in, starts shouting, and throws him out in front of the other customers

>New hire's joint ash falls into the deep fryer
>Owner won't let them clean it out until the end of the day

>Whole case of fresh salmon left out overnight
>Owner tells them to serve it anyway
>Cook tries to throw it away, is fired on the spot

>Chicken is routinely undercooked in order to save time
>Only fully cooked if the customer complains

>Has a vegan burger, but the veggie patty is actually just a hamburger patty with a bit of green shit
>Woman figures it out instantly, threatens to sue, gets physically removed by two cooks

There's more where that came from, if anyone's interested.
>>
>>9183038
Unironically deserves to be shut down.
>>
Used to work at "Veggie Heaven" near University of Texas back in the early 2000s. They had staff scoop up the leftover veggies and whatever and it was put into subsequent plates.
>>
>>9183069
I wish. It's still open today, despite laying off every employee and replacing them with newbies.

It's a tourist town, so I guess they get enough money from campers to stay afloat.
>>
>>9183038
>>Has a vegan burger, but the veggie patty is actually just a hamburger patty with a bit of green shit
>>Woman figures it out instantly, threatens to sue, gets physically removed by two cooks
holy shit my sides
>>
>work a smokehouse
>customer orders our last piece of salmon
>said piece gets dropped and washed off and served

Now the worst thing I've done was some lady kept sending her food back saying it wasn't cooked and was raw or rare, so I turned her beef ribs to charcoal and took her mashed sweet potatoes and microwaved them for 5 minutes and sent it back out. Apparently it wasn't that bad since she came back and told me how delicious it all was once it was perfectly cooked, but that woman ate char and must have burnt her mouth to nonexistence on her sides.

Another not horrific one was a woman sent back her salad asking for it to be chopped extra fine on an extremely busy night. Ended up giving it to the dish washer and telling him to just fuck it up with a knife as fine as he could and we sent her out what was almost paste.
>>
Oh man, I have some stories. All of this is from the same restaurant that I no longer work at:

1: Foie gras
The steakhouse has a foie gras appetizer. About $16.00 dollars, which isn't awful.
However, this item has essentially never been ordered. As far as I know, it has only been ordered once in my time there.
On the menu, it is advertised as a seared foie gras with a strawberry reduction, pretty appetizing and standard in the culinary world.
Anyways, the order comes. The "cook," an African immigrant that has racial issues against the Mexicans working in the kitchen, follows the recipe assigned by the owner.
A piece of duck liver is seared off on a pan. Not foie gras. But just duck liver. A thin slice, think cold cuts, that has been sitting in the freezer for months, most likely rancid.
Anyways, the thing practically melts on the pan, considering the lack of width and the IMMENSE, I mean WOK-SIZED flames on the burner.
So the burnt, almost non-existent slice of "foie gras" is placed on a plate and is dressed with the cherry on top: Smuckers strawberry jam.
My sides have taken off and had gone into orbit upon witnessing this. I prayed for the customer.
I have many more of these. Any interest?
>>
>>9184580
I don't care. I'm writing another one.

2: Salmon
Right, so our racist African "cook" has recieved an order for our salmon. In a steakhouse. It's fine, because we do actually buy some pretty good salmon from Scotland.
So he pulls this fillet out of some hideous marinade. Upon asking the owner, he said it's an Old Bay, blended oil, and mayonnaise mixture. A beautiful fish is marinaded in mayonnaise. Absolutely awful.
So this already-dead fish is put on a grill. The flames shoot up and encase the fish. I have never seen anyone more inexperienced as the "cook" who has a grill that high.
The fish is cooked to a cinder. $30.00, by the way. On the plate, it recieved the garnishes of microgreens (kek), burnt shiitakes, and some pomegranate reduction.
Now, this pomegranate reduction is God-tier. One taste and it's like the Sweet n' Sour sauce from McDonalds, only worse. The thing is, not just a drop is put on this poor fish. The whole bottle of this wretched abomination is slathered on the plate. And off it goes to the customer.
Naturally, it is sent back. The owner is furious with the "cook." In Gordon Ramsay fashion, he smashed the fillet with his bare fist and the bits and particles are sprayed over everything and everyone, including me. Since FOR SOME REASON, on a FRIDAY NIGHT, we had only one fillet in the entire walk-in.
To make it up to the customer, the owner personally made a beautiful Porterhouse steak for her, free-of-charge, only to find that she had left.
We had the great opportunity to taste it, us kitchen dwellers. It had no salt on it. The steak didn't have enough salt. In a steakhouse.
>>
A Chinese place. The server collected plates from a table after people had left, then I saw her dump all the uneaten salad back into the tray from which they take salad to put on guests' plates.
>>
>be me
>be french
>be in france
>gorgeous restaurants everywhere (and kebabs)
>go to restaurant with gf
>sweating to the fuck because fucking summer
>appreciate salads when it's summer
>waitress took so much time to come at us
>"I'd like a salad for the starter and a steak for the main course, please"
>get the salad
>wtf it's huge !
>salad is mixed with chicken and pork
>all the liquid fat and the sauce flew to the end of the plate
>it's so fat I can't even finish
>refused to take the main course
>paid average 30$
>plus the wine was horrible
>will go to kebab next time
>>
>>9182403
Thats sound normal, not good, but standard practise for leftovers.
>>
>>9184626
>reduction
wat is that?
>>
>>9184699
Basically a syrupy-liquid that has had water evaporated from it for it to become thicker and less, well, watery. For instance, you go to a restaurant and have a wine reduction sauce with some meat. It is wine that has had some, not all, water evaporated from it so that is reaches a desired consistency. Hope this helps! A strawberry reduction, ideally, would be evaporated strawberry juice with some sugar and lemon juice/zest.
>>
File: 148394693589.png (387KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
148394693589.png
387KB, 500x500px
>Kitchen at a retirement home
>Everything is either raw, burnt to a crisp, microwaved, pre-made, or comes in a can
>Nobody there gives a shit since most of the people there have dementia or are bed-ridden and have no choice
>Scrambled eggs that are half liquid
>Chicken that's still pink
>Sandwiches that are just a single slice of bologna between two slices of bread and nothing else
>Bread is always soggy and wet for some reason
>Cooks only actually try when an employee eats there
>The kitchen was actually the best part of the retirement home
If you have a family member in one of those places - Get them out immediately. I have seen shit. When you visit a home it can seem decent, but when you work there you get to see EVERYTHING. It's not pretty.
>>
>>9182403
>"we're going to boil it anyhow, it's fine"

Hes right, theres no problem doing this
>>
>>9182403
This reminds me of an old Phil Hendrie bit where he was talking to a restaurant owner that was pioneering "table to table" service, where patrons could make offers on leftovers from other tables, because people love eating leftovers.
>>
I still remember the time some greasy bastard left the shitter without washing his hands and went back to work. Burger king. Nasty motherfucker.
>>
>>9184717
So I've heard. Sad.
>>
>>9183298
Name?
>>
File: ACShit.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
ACShit.jpg
1B, 486x500px
So the building here was formerly a Piggly Wiggly (grocery store chain for Eurofags) and remodeled into three separate entities under the same owner. The upstairs had a shared kitchen with two different front of house concepts (Burgers on on side and fried chicken / general southern comfort food on the other). I worked at the high volume cocktail bar that used to serve as the basement and storage for when that building was a grocer. Due to fire code we could not cook anything to we did meat/cheese plates and marinated olives which was handled in the same general prep area downstairs that the upstairs kitchen staff would use. Due to schedules it was never really an issue.

What the issue was would be a combination of the empty building next door where roaches would make their way and nest directly behind the outlets. They would occasionally make their way to the bar itself which much of the staff was able to hide the occasional roach by quickly swiping it and killing them out of sight thanks to the dim lighting. The pipes that were visible from the ceiling of this bar would occasionally drip grease on the bar counter and the nigger GM would only act accordingly if guests saw it happen.

The pipes were a huge issue since the original plumbing was not meant to handle restaurant traffic and would constantly get clogged. I lost count of how many times I would prep ingredients and the drainage outlets would clog up with shit water that would waft into the bar. But they were too cheap to properly get the pipes unclogged in favor of a quick snake solution.

The dyke who owns it won a James Beard a few years ago so I am pretty sure whatever shit her hipster following has will eat that literal shit up.
>>
>>9184866
Follow up, the same nigger GM at the bar was the direct cause of two complete staff rehauls. The second included the bar manager and head bartender. Even some autistic faggot got tired of him not wanting to take any suggestions on the cocktail menu after being promoted to head bartender by complete proxy.
>>
>>9182777
You should have had dredged it in flour and eggs
>>
>>9184943
fuck that noise, have you ever breaded a whole 18 lb. turkey? I hanven't but I never will either. what pissed me off is just a couple weeks prior, when he was inviting me to the dinner. I was telling him how I couldn't wait for some crispy turkey skin, plus he cooked one the year prior. and it turned out great. they sell turkey legs in two packs, that would of made for a good stock
>>
>>9185051
you would have to butcher the bird first I guess since there's no way to make sure the breading goes into all the nooks and crannies
which in turn makes no sense in a thanksgiving dinner (not even american but my guess is that if the turkey does not look like a tom and jerry tier cartoon turkey then thanksgiving is ruined)
>>
>>9184580
>Not foie gras
>duck liver

>sitting in the freezer
>rancid

Wut?
>>
>>9184580
This never happened and you're trying WAY too hard to be funny. Fuck off
>>
>>9184866
Oh man, I ate at the burger place in that building when I was in Raleigh.
>>
Not really a case of something disgusting done to a customer, just something gross and weird that stuck with me:
>be 14
>go in for my dishwashing shift
>the grumpy mexican manlet that's usually my "co"worker is gone
>in his place is this tall well-dressed black guy in his late twenties
>he's well spoken and seems intelligent
>he asks to run the machine and have me go bus tables
>sure why not
>come back later he's accumulated a pile of half eaten food from customer's plates and he's stuffing his face with it
I always wondered if it was like a fetish thing or something.
>>
>>9182403
>Be 1997 or 1998
>Go to shitty little diner near strip mall
>Always had decent meals there in the past
>They bring out the bread bowl while we're reading the menu
>Take a roll out of bowl, a roach runs across the table
>We all leave and go to Outback Steakhouse
>Diner is still there, haven't been back since 2011 or 2012, only because a friend had a job there for a month and I drove her home
>>
The grease wasn't changed in the deep fryer for a whole winter, like 3 months. The guy who did it every few days quite in November and no one took his place. In March an assistant manager asked when it had been changed and no one even knew where we put the old grease.
>>
>>9186683
Also, we catered and one guy would drink all the alcaholic drinks people hadn't finished. I caught him gulping wine and he said, " this shits $80 a bottle, I'm not letting it go to waste!"
>>
>>9184680
These are leftovers from plates that have been served to customers. This absolutelt isn't normal.
>>
>>9186215
Not all duck liver is foie gras
>>
>>9186711
----
>>
File: 1498065036260.jpg (129KB, 553x467px) Image search: [Google]
1498065036260.jpg
129KB, 553x467px
>>9184717

If they're in a home aren't they usually severely senile and/or incontinent?
If your gran doesn't know who you are or who she is for that matter are they still the same person, are you prepared to wipe the arse of a stranger?
Surely euthanasia is the best option at this point, it baffles me medical science is pouring all it's resources into keeping old and fat people alive
>>
>>9186793
>it baffles me
>putting resources into keeping old and fat people alive

Lel, you have to be kidding.
>>
>When I complain because that sounds disgusting, the chef assures me that "we're going to boil it anyhow, it's fine"

Seems like sound logic to me. Not like they buy new glasses for every customer or anything.
>>
>>9184699
>cooking board
>doesn't know what a fucking reduction is
Fuck you
>>
>>9182403
Used to work at a burger joint. I was on grill, my boss on MUT.(make up table) He dropped a patty in the trash, fished it put it on the burger, wrapped it up and sent it out. I immediately reported him and remade the burger.
>>
>>9184717
this makes me so sad
>>
>>9186693
>this shits $80 a bottle, I'm not letting it go to waste
kek
>>
File: 1498687459860.png (202KB, 335x306px) Image search: [Google]
1498687459860.png
202KB, 335x306px
use to work at chipotle, and we would regularly stack dishes on the floor because there were so many and we were so understaffed to keep up with them. also at one of my old stores there was a rat infestation and were living in the cooling unit underneath the cold food/salsa. they never replaced that unit as far as i know. also that store was where a pimp was busted for trying to solicit underage highschool girls into becoming prostitutes. this was after i left there
>>
>>9182403

>grow up down the street from semi-famous delicatessen
>have some really nice memories of that place, like my mom taking me there for god-tier French vanilla ice cream when I was in kindergarten and had a sore throat, or getting (and proceeding to fall asleep in) mashed potatoes at midnight after returning from a trip jetlagged as fuck and not having eaten in a day and a half
>start to notice things going downhill a little before I start college
>first it's just little things, like they'd mess up an order very slightly, but they're kinda busy or it's a weekend or the waitress' English isn't so great or... so it's understandable
Then it started accelerating downhill.
>go for dinner with my family on Christmas during my freshman year of college
>everyone's order is literally half fucked-up
>brother orders a pastrami sandwich with sweet potato fries, receives a fried pastrami platter with batter-dipped waffle fries
>waitress then proceeds to argue with him when he tries to point out that he ordered something different
>brother eventually gives up and eats his fried pastrami
>I order a salad, baked potato, and cup of vegetable soup and only the salad ever arrives
>and so on
>"Okay, well, it's Christmas, I guess they have their B-team."
>go back in June with my family and some clients of my father
>clients are sitting with their back to the wall
>the whole time, said wall is CRAWLING with roaches
>roach almost falls onto one of the clients
>mom and I keep looking at the wall and then at each other the whole time in some combination of horror and trying not to laugh

The place actually burned down a while ago and they were closed for a couple years. They reopened recently, presumably without the roaches...although those motherfuckers survive anything so who knows.
>>
File: help helper.png (13KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
help helper.png
13KB, 657x527px
>>9186693
I've been that guy.
>>
>>9186693
Mate I clean public transport, I could legit save up all the wasted alcohol I find and mix it all together and get drunk for free every single night. Too bad that'd take too much time I do cleaning/people might catch me.

I did find a box of unopened lindt chocolate once which I gorged on on my lunch break tho, shit was awesome.
>>
>>9182403
Here's one from my sister. She and her husband were at a pretty nice, although small, restaurant in Chicago. While they are having their first glass of wine, a big ass nasty roach, she said almost 3 inches, comes crawling out on the wall, right in the middle in plain view of all the diners. A cook had to come out with a towel and get this thing off the wall. Needless to say almost anyone who saw this thing got up to leave the place.
>>
I used to wash dishes at a deli.
>about to close the kitchen
>ask the idiot fry cook to roll the breader station over to my area
>it's his 2nd week here and he's already been reprimanded for undercooking fried chicken as well as showing up for work filthy
>notice a bunch of tiny black things in the tub that contains breading
>they're roaches
>ask jackass if he noticed anything wrong with the breading
>notice none of the trash bins around him have any used breading in them
>ask him what he did with the excess breading before he gave me the station
>"i dumped it back into the bin with the fresh breading, why throw it out if it's going to get fried anyway? thought I would save the store some money."
>this guy somehow brought baby roaches into the kitchen with him, made fried chicken laced with them, and cross-contaminated 1-2 sacks worth of fresh breading with shit that has touched raw meat and contains roaches

From there, a manager overheard and had him fired the next day after talking to me (and having me stay late to sanitize anything he might have touched.) I still refuse to order anything from a deli hot bar after that.
>>
Used to work at a pizza place, and i never saw them clean the pizza cutter. Got told to just hit the cutter on the inside of some nasty plastic cup when I asked them about cleaning it.
>>
File: 1499511798082.jpg (10KB, 400x224px) Image search: [Google]
1499511798082.jpg
10KB, 400x224px
>>9182403
>Be in some shithole state.
>Get coupons for a locally owned burger place down the road.
>Drive up there.
>"Maybe they have an outside dining area?"
>Walk around the building.
>No outside dining area.
>Walk by dumpster with a partition around it.
>Gap in partition.
>Through gap see restaurant employee sitting in folding chair getting his heroin kit set up.

I turned 180 and went to Arby's. Keep your Hep-C Burgers, you classless fucks.
>>
>>9187934
Place is called Arthur's

https://www.yelp.com/biz/arthurs-anderson-cincinnati-5
>>
>>9184794
He made it up
>>
>>9182403
I was at an ethnic Chinese place once and got brought the wrong order. After I took several bites the waitress took my plate back, went to the kitchen, and then came out about three seconds later with what I'm pretty sure was the exact same plat eand gave it to the guy sitting at the next table.
The lady in charge of the place also shouted at a todler until it shut up, so all in all it was actually a great experience.
>>
I've seen servers and dishwashers scavenge food leftover from customers' plates plenty, but in the half dozen places I've worked I've never had a chef who would consider serving food to customers from a plate that was already sent out, unless it was just going to the same person because they wanted it cooked a little more or whatever.
>>
File: jFJRL1c.jpg (49KB, 959x482px) Image search: [Google]
jFJRL1c.jpg
49KB, 959x482px
>>9184710
>>9187094
>>
>>9186693
I worked as a barback for a while in a hotel. Sometimes people would get a whisky or brandy or some shit and not even touch it or only have a sip before taking off and just leaving it there.
I drank those sometimes. When it was just too good to waste.
I even if the dude had a sip it was hard liquor. Ain't gonna be germs living in that.
>>
>>9188120
Pretty sure drinking liquor won't do anything to viruses.
>>
>>9188128
Fuck you. The alcohol kills anything that matters. The only things it might not kill are cold and flu viruses. But I've never had those in any meaningful capacity anyway so fuck it.
>>
>>9188193
[spoiler]I'm pretty sure rubbing alcohol and drinking alcohol aren't interchangeable when it comes to dealing with bacteria and viruses.[/spoiler]
>>
>>9188237
they are actually
>>
>>9188237
Fuck it, it was years ago and I'm still alive. And I got to drink thousands of dollars worth of free whisky and brandy.
>>
>>9188237
drinking alcohol actually kills bacteria pretty damn well. Everclear or vodka works as an acceptable substitute for a "real" disinfectant if you're in a pinch or simply don't have the good stuff around
(t. chem grad who has more booze than brains)
>>
>>9184668
i know that feel. i'm from eastern europe and traditionally the only dressing we've ever used on salads was olive oil/sunflower oil, salt and vinegar. the greeks put in oregano as well i think. not to mention salads were strictly veggies + eggs and nothing else

but in recent years we've had an influx of western style dressings that use fucking mustard and mayo and yoghurt and way more oil than we're used to. and all those salad styles that have chicken breast and pork and shit. it's disgusting. i'm all for trying new things, but this shit defeats the purpose of a salad for me. the dressing basically has as much calories as the salad contents themselves. but of course the hipster shits from the capital eat that shit up since it's trendy and hip and it's "eating fresh".
>>
>>9188414
Are you saying SHIT about my Ranch dressing you European pantywaist?
>>
>>9188414
I bet you backwards ass girls don't even have ranch fountains there do you?
How do you dip your fucking pizza, nuggets and fries if you don't have a simple fucking ranch fountain?
>>
>>9188427
>>9188431
these are fine with fries and some meats. would not put them on a salad ever
>>
File: 1499868741339.png (34KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1499868741339.png
34KB, 785x757px
>>9187966
>Cincinnatti
>>
>>9182403
Ur mom chachacha
>>
>>9184717
OR put them in an actual establishment worth their life and experience
>>
>>9184668
>sweating to the fuck
:)
>>
>>9182403
myself in the mirror they put on the wall to make the room bigger. i was eating alone. i saw myself and almost started crying. I asked for a to go box and left. when home and straight to sleep. never finished those leftovers and never went back to that restaurant
>>
>>9188892
There's a simple thing to eating alone at a restaurant.

Be slightly pretentious and arrogant. And try noticeably be unnoticed. If asked, comment on nothing. Everything was "fine, thank you". But make little noises and faces at everything. Take pauses to "think".
And above all, again, make a noticeable effort to be unnoticed.
>>
>>9188892
They should ban those awful things.
>>
File: 1495773554126.jpg (72KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1495773554126.jpg
72KB, 500x667px
>>9184755
>>9184717
>>9187225
Can confirm. The state some of these folks are in when they come into the hospital is astounding. Malnourished, dehydrated, contracted, covered in bed sores from not being turned or moved around, riddled with infections... dirty. Like, give them 3 baths and your wash cloths are still brown with lingering dirt and dead skin cells dirty. I get a lot of long term vent patients at my hoapital and theyre walking incubators for bacteria. We put them on isolation before we even get blood work back just because they all have some kind of super bug like MRSA, pseudomonas, ect.
>t. ICU nurse
>>
>>9188892
Start lifting friend.
You will make friends and feel better about yourself.
>>
File: 1446226432827.png (43KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1446226432827.png
43KB, 400x400px
>>9188892
i was not ready for this when i entered this thread
>>
>>9187498
>burned down
Yeah, I'd investigate that heavily if I was induring them.
>>
File: 1492813460202.png (159KB, 872x632px) Image search: [Google]
1492813460202.png
159KB, 872x632px
>>9187966
>Cincinnati
Hahahaah no fucking surprise there. It's a fucking shithole. Hell, most of the big cities like Toledo and Dayton are. You gotta go to the "suburbs" near them (Although Toledo and Dayton have some redeeming upper class restaurants).
>>
>>9187736
I have taken home opened bottles of whiskey left in hotel rooms, I will admit. It is sterile after all.
>>
>>9187498
?
>>
>>9183038
>joint ash falls in fryer
>owner won't let him clean it out until end of the day
Wouldnt one be fired on the spot for smoking weed in the kitchen?
>>
I'm the seafood """"Specialist""""" (discount manager) at a grocery store

my coworker andy routinely drops shit on the floor, picks it up while checking to see if anyone saw, and puts it back into the case

then when he's restocking the fresh fish he'll put the boxes onto (and often into) the trashcan for storage

he'll also take clearly spoiled fish and rinse it under the faucet as if it actually does anything, and put it back into the case

when our mussels or littleneck clams die and I throw them out, I'll occasionally catch him fishing them back out of the trashcan and putting them back into the case
>>
>>9191213
as far as the worst shit I've done,
I'll sometimes order too much seafood and it'll just sit in the back room. My record was selling three week old tilapia.

I should be fired.
>>
>>9191230
in fact I have "fresh" sockeye salmon right now from the 8th in the back room
>>
>>9191247
Fuck you dude. Take a little pride in your work.
>>
Too many scumbags in the food industry
>>
>>9184717
The one I worked out wasnt bad outside of most everything being frozen. The manager was a retard that made the menus and then didnt order the ingredients she herself put on the menus.
>>
>>9191213

I know this pain

>Meat department
>Coworkers will stack burger trays ontop of large trash cans
>Food gets cross contaminated during preparation
>Entire burger runs (300lbs or more of burger ground fresh on site) cross contaminated with pork because manager was too lazy to clean out the grinder between meats and "they all get cooked anyways"
>Products with leaky packaging, opened, expired, etc - instead of throwing it away it gets a reduced sticker and the managers hope some stupid asshole will still buy it
>Meanwhile said leaky packages ruin everything else on the shelf
>Meat displayed in the case left there for over a week if it doesn't sell
>Beef wrapped/prepared in same stations where pork and chicken are handled
>Nothing properly cleaned at the end of the day unless I do it
>>
>>9188892
I never eat out by myself to avoid this exact situation.
I haven't had sushi in four years.
>>
The worst thing I've seen at a restaurant is someone eating pasta with a fork and spoon
Learn 2 twirl
>>
>>9186838
I work in an ICU and can relate to what he said to a large degree. A lot of these kinds of people are so far gone (meaning they very obviously won't recover any meaningful degree of functionality or will die as soon as they're taken off life support) that it really is a massive waste of labor, medicine, various bits of overpriced disposable medical equipment, electricity, water, etc. keeping them barely clinging to existence for days, weeks, months, sometimes years on end. It sounds cruel until you see what sort of wretched conditions a lot of them end up in after a long while and just how futile a lot of the care given to them is. A lot of it is undeniably and self-evidently a massive waste.
>>
>>9186693
please everyone does this whats bad is drinking the salted cooking wine/sprites
>>
>>9192767
>I work in an ICU and can relate to what he said to a large degre
You seem stupid and small minded then. If you are involved in patient care, I hope your machiavellian insane butt gets fired.
>>
>>9192833
If you saw it firsthand day in and day out you'd understand. In many of these cases little to nothing will actually improve for these people in the long term and the care that's provided is either maintenance on something that isn't worth maintaining or just flat out pointless and done for no other reason than extracting insurance money out of them. Try working in one of these places before talking out your ass.
>>
>>9188892
>>9188902
>>9188913
>>9188972
>>9190165
>>9192675
having a good laugh at all this autism lads
>>
>>9184717
I worked in two nursing home kitchens.

There was a practice called cooler soup. Where at the end on the month all expired items in the walkin coolers would be put in boiling water for soup.

Shit like eggs, meat, vegetables, miscellaneous sauces, ANYTHING
>>
This thread is depressing as it is disgusting.
>>
>>9182403
Walked into a Vietnamese restaurant and saw one of the kitchen walk into a stall, hear him puss and walk out without washing his hands.

Told the front counter and walked out. Never went back.

But since I use to be a regular they tried calling me to assure me the staff was told and they would give me a free meal. I politely said no.
>>
>>9182403
My mum worked at a restaurant when she was in her teens. They did some summer special where they served a salad inside a hollowed-out pineapple. It was super popular and they ran outta pineapples so they just started reusing them.

Her mother and sister came in excited to get the salad and my mum just said "don't".
>>
>>9182777
>>9184580
>>9184626
>>9184866
>>9187282
>>9191213
lurk moar lrn2grntxt
>>
>>9191196
I'd be more surprised to find a restaurant worker who doesn't do drugs on the job.
>>
>>9193150
Fucking crybaby liberal faggots I swear.
I wash my hands aftet pissing if cooking for someone else, but piss is just sterile water with a bunch of elements your body can't absorb. Stop bitching already. Go shove some lysol up your ass fucking bitch BABY
>>
>>9193106
It's good reading though. Kills any temptation I might have to eat out, saves me money
>>
>>9193304
>he didnt greentext

so you had to read like a normal person and not look at a choppy stack of autist script? It was refreshing to not see walls of greentext for once. fuck off.
>>
>>9193337
reddit
>>
File: Collection_17d59a_6186184.jpg (21KB, 600x519px) Image search: [Google]
Collection_17d59a_6186184.jpg
21KB, 600x519px
>>9192881
>many of these cases
So... who gets to decide who will and won't recover to a "meaningful degree"??

If even one in one hundred pulls through against your narrow expectations isn't that worth it? Or is it a "waste of labor"? I thought we wanted employment. Would you rather be an undertaker? An executioner? Grief counselor? Jesus christ dude these are people not machines,
>>
>>9193316
Can I rub my penis over your next meal?
>>
>>9184737
Sounds like a Ted's of Beverly Hills situation.
>>
File: 1500149629566.png (24KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1500149629566.png
24KB, 625x626px
>>9193316
>>
>>9182403
>working as a kitchen porter
>customer has ordered beef roast rare
>gets sent back complaining that it's rare
>chef cooks it more and throws it on the floor
>rubs it in some dirt
>serves it again
>>
>>9191196
try working a kitchen
>>
>>9184367
Thanks for the laugh got more
>>
>>9191832
it's not that I don't take pride in my work, but the fact that my managers make me over-order. And then if I try and toss it, they berate me for over-ordering.
>>
>>9193615
You'll have to stand in line.
>>
>>9193347
Stop it.
>>
>>9193748
Go back to pleddit
>>
>>9193704
I have worked in a kitchen and a coworker was fired for smoking in the kitchen, and this was after close.
>>
>>9184367
I love these "be careful what you wish for" stories.

Fuck, I mean I can understand if the food is actually legit undercooked, but if you're so picky about your dish, why are you at a restaurant instead of cooking it yourself? You're there to try THEIR food, not yours.
>>
>>9193539
You've not been to a care home, have you?
>>
File: thisman_small.jpg (48KB, 200x235px) Image search: [Google]
thisman_small.jpg
48KB, 200x235px
>>9192833
>keeping people artificially alive for the sake of keeping them artificially alive
>>
>>9182403
Not restaurant, but when I managed a Starbucks I had a barista pretend to drop something infront of the espresso machine, bend down, and spit in a customer's drink. Fired her on the spot, gave the customer free drinks for a week, and warned every other coffee shop in the area, Starbucks or otherwise, not to hire her.
>>
>>9193719
So do your job properly and if they try and berate you, remind them that it's your position and it's your call.
>>
File: IMG_0173.png (879KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0173.png
879KB, 750x1334px
Went to a Dairy Queen, and I ordered some ice cream that comes in a baseball helmet. When a guy was doing my order her drops the helmet, picks it back up, spits in it and rubs it with his shirt and fills it with ice cream. I fucking left
>>
>>9191247
>>9191832 is right. You are an employee at that store and the health of the customers is in your hands.
>>
>>9193719
So get a health inspector in there.
>>
>>9188237

My family has a cabin in remote Canada and for decades we've used 100 proof gin as a wash for anything from small cuts to fish hooks / nails that fully penetrated various extremities.

Never had anyone develop an infection.
>>
>>9192767
I hope you get fired, you're a piece of shit. Whether they'll recover "meaningfully" or not, their lives are still worth something. They still deserve the same level of care and just as much of a chance as the others. You work in the ICU, of fucking course you're going to see people in bad shape. Transfer out if you care so little. I'm a social worker and that'd be like me saying "Well, this kid has been abused so much they're broken. Fuck it, not worth the effort of getting them out of their, they'll have issues either way." Fuck you
>>
>>9194108
No, the kid has greater potential to recover still, as he is young and has plenty of time and better contribute to the world, than the elderly are more likely to die in the foreseeable future.
>>
>>9194108
>>9194117
absolutely baffling that you thought that would be a good comparison.
>>
>>9193539
>If even one in one hundred pulls through

Holy shit you stupid fucking faggot, you don't recover from being senile, it's all downhill find one example of someone recovering from it, they stew in their own filth wondering who they are until they die
>>
>>9192614
>Entire burger runs (300lbs or more of burger ground fresh on site) cross contaminated with pork because manager was too lazy to clean out the grinder between meats and "they all get cooked anyways"

Get fucked Muhammad
>>
>>9194108
Anon its really not the same
>>
I manage a much older building that has a couple restaurants in it. It had, at the time, a massive cockroach and mice infestation due to construction next door driving everything into our building. We're talking mice and rats and roaches running around the kitchens and occasionally getting into the dining room, despite daily foggings and trap resettings

Probably killing thirty rats and a few thousand roaches a week until the problem eventually got under control.

They still conducted business as usual the entire time. Had a public health inspector actually roll through about an hour after a roach fogging and cleaning and gave the place flying colors.

It horrifies me because I eat at restaurants that have much worse public health reports and this place was fucking awful.
>>
>>9184580

liver is a disgusting meme food anyways
>>
>>9182777
Eh, dropping a well-done steak on the ground is like pissing into an ocean of piss. It's not possible to make it any more ruined than it already is.
>>
>>9194108
>"Well, this kid has been abused so much they're broken. Fuck it, not worth the effort of getting them out of their, they'll have issues either way."

But that's very true sometimes
>>
>>9186595
>I always wondered if it was like a fetish thing or something.
100% a fetish, it makes you feel close to the people who's spit you're imbibing.
>>
>>9192990
Jack has a nursing home?
>>
>>9182403
>recycling is bad
Stop being so precious, no one is going to die from eating that bisque.
Too much food is wasted these days
>>
>>9193539
>Jesus christ dude these are people not machines

You're right, if they were machines they could be fixed and be worth something

Ow the edge etc
>>
does that pizza bread pudding sound good to anyone else
>>
>>9188457
This unironically correct
>>
>>9183038
>>Has a vegan burger, but the veggie patty is actually just a hamburger patty with a bit of green shit
>>Woman figures it out instantly, threatens to sue, gets physically removed by two cooks
WHERE THE FUCK IS THIS PLACE SO I KNOW TO AVOID THIS PLACE LIKE THE PLAGUE
>>
>>9193539
Humans are literally biological machines, and so is every major organism. Moral relativity be damned.
>>
>>9194957
Mhmm
>>
>>9193710
I do
>>9193792
Yeah we were a smokehouse so nothing was coming out undercooked and we would routinely get "oh my brisket is undercooked" thats a smoke ring "no its raw thats why there is pink" oh you know more than the owner who used to be a private chef for celebrities and has been using a smoker for 25 years? "its raw". I can't even remember how we got a dish back from someone saying something was raw and we would send it back with the waitress telling her to explain what a smoke ring was, or that pork can be pink and completely cooked. Then we would get those people who would come and personally get mad at us since we had an open kitchen.

I started off as a dishwasher and then went to line cook then the main cook but this happened on one of my first days as a line cook. Lady had ordered a salad that had a bunch of shit in it but wanted no onions because she was allergic and dressing on the side. Still kinda nervous but there is a sheet with whats in the salads so make it and don't put any onions in it. She sends it back saying there were some, make her a new one, she says she can taste onion in it and demands another one. Owner makes her come to the bar and makes the whole salad in front of her and doesn't put onions in it but drenches the wrong salad dressing on it. "I don't like that dressing and I didn't want it on it" and he just told her "you don't have to eat it, but you are still paying for it and I'm not making you one more god damn thing" she ate it and the husband came and apologized to us and got her a bottle of wine that she fucking drank all of.
>>
I'm consistently eating out left fries or I eat them fresh while going to serve the dish.
>>
>>9196360
If you aren't causing complaints or giving the kitchen trouble over it I see no problem.
>>
i actually have no problem with eating food made with leftovers from other people's plates.

especially when it involves a stock made from lobster shells or bones or whatever. who gives a fuck? it's getting fucking nuked.
>>
>we're going to boil it anyhow
He's got a point
>>
>>9184717
I work in kitchens in nursing homes, most are awful even though they charge the earth. One charges £600 per week and the staff are all shit and leave the residents in their own piss so the place always smells like urine.

Currently in a council run nursing home and the residents get fresh food every day, all from scratch except for condiments and drinks.

They are sticklers for cleanliness, food processor, dishwashing area and veg prep area at the end of the shift go through this process, scrubbed with a scourer and disinfectant, wiped down with a dishcloth, rinsed with water, dried with a handcloth, buffed with a dry handcloth to remove larger watermarks sprayed with stainless steel spray and buffed with a micofiber cloth to a shine. This place is the cleanest kitchen i've ever been in, even the fryer is spotless, the cages are completely silver with not a shred of tarnish. Hardly surprising though since it's in a small town and the workers all know the residents so they ensure it's run properly.
>>
>>9196512
Meant waste disposal not food processor.
>>
>>9194926
>>9196405

You know they literally teach you not to do that sort of thing in servsafe. I'm pretty sure if the board of health heard about that they wouldn't be so flippant.
>>
>>9197126
The board of health can go drink some juice idgaf
>>
>>9196405
>>9196392
>>9197139
>>9194926

You guys know that botulism and other similar spores can totally survive boiling, right? That's a good way to get somebody sick.
>>
>>9197163
You mean like totally? Oh my gosh
>>
>>9197165

What a comeback. Just remember not to keep eating trash food if you like health.
>>
>>9197169
Think I'll stick to my trash thank you very much
>>
Rats and a toilet up above the kitchen leaking down into a bucket in the kitchen.
>>
>>9197163

in anaerobic conditions, yes.
>>
>>9193923
>>9193945
next time it happens I'm going to take it up with the store manager, then complain to the health inspectors
>>
>>9184717
I used to have to do service hours at my high school and one year I did them at a retirement home. Food was shit but the one thing that I remember vividly was this obese woman with dementia that escaped the top floor(where they keep the folks with severe Alzheimer's and the like), ran down the stairs with no shirt or pants on, knocked over a really old guy and attempted to run out the front door.
>>
>>9192833
>machiavellian
That doesn't mean what you think it means.
>>
>>9184367
>chopped extra fine on an extremely busy night
Looks like a job for the blender, to me.

>>9182403
You expect him to buy extra lobster shells for the bisque, just to satisfy your 'EWWWWWWWW SOMEONE TOUCHEDED IIIIIIIT'?
>>
My older brother was an NYC exterminator for years. He's told me some horrifying shit. Some of the filthiest places he ever went to were Jewish and Chinese owned.

My girlfriend's dad also does plumbing work in the city. Told me a disgusting story about a job he did at a restaurant in chinatown.
>had to go fix something in the boiler room in the basement
>humid as fuck
>they have fucking raw chicken defrosting in warm water in fucking PAINT BUCKETS
>probably a petri dish in the humidity
>small black bugs were everywhere, on the floors and walls
>rodent fecal matter on the ground
>smelled like must and rot

Said he would never eat at a Chinese owned restaurant again.
>>
>>9199065
i live in nyc and get food in chinatown all the time. never have been sick. good thing about chinese people is they cook everything
>>
File: garbage stew.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
garbage stew.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>9194615
>>9192990
kek
>>
>>9194108
>Whether they'll recover "meaningfully" or not, their lives are still worth something
That "something" is the combined value of what their insurace and relatives are willing to pay to pointlessly keeping them alive.
>>
>>9184737
>>9193678

bless both of you bastards.
>>
>>9194108
>I'm a social worker

Which means you have little to no frame of reference as to how an ICU really works and what you really see in there.
>>
This isn't that bad but it's some of the worst I've experienced.
I was at a Chinese/country style buffet (aptly named Fusion) and I was watching some people at the buffet in disgust as I always do. This woman brought her used plate from the table that still had food on it and scooped the uneaten food back into the buffet tray. What the fuck? Bitch eat what you served yourself ya nasty
>>
File: IMG_8536.jpg (13KB, 200x190px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8536.jpg
13KB, 200x190px
>work at pizza place
>apparently they tend to get a fly problem around this time of year
>someone found a live fly in a Parmesan cheese shaker
>once found a dead fly on a piece of pineapple on a pizza that almost went in the oven
>flies will buzz around the ingredients and land on them
>one time a cockroach supposedly got in a pizza box and a pizza was put in it, the box was found before it was served though

>handed a customer their pizza and opened the box to make sure everything was good
>a little black piece of something flies out, possibly charred sauce that wasn't covered properly
>me and customer aren't sure if it was a fly or not
>>
>>9199065
>Some of the filthiest places he ever went to were Jewish and Chinese owned.
That is in no way surprising.
>>
Does anyone find it funny that literally the cleanest places (unless it's in some ghetto) are upper scale fast food places?
>>
>>9201603
no, corporate chains are strict like that, senpai
>>
>>9201608
Honestly it's one of the biggest reasons I refuse to eat at local places sometimes unless they just opened up. Even if a place as put money into updating it's decor, there's still a good chance the back is filthy and the employees, having less room for advancement, are discontent. Even then, the only fastfoods I trust are ones I'm able to see back into. One place that is usually universally pretty alright is Freddys.
>>
>>9201622
i can understand that, but i myself still eat dumplings in china town.

10 dumpling for $3; can't go wrong. Haven't got sick yet at least...
>>
>>9201622
fat people literally do anything to avoid real food and continue to go to stale, flavourless chain and fast food """"""restaurants""""""""
>>
>>9201648
Yeah, I'm a sucker for steamed dumplings and some pork lo mein. I try to avoid it though
>>9201648
Which is why I cook 90% of the time. Unless you're in a big city, you're not going to find "real food" of any noticeable difference in quality due to the fact that they have to cook everything frozen. The nearest city to me that has decent real food is a few hours away at best.
>>
>>9184668
Are you a manlet by any chance?
>>
>>9188120
>I worked as a barback for a while in a hotel
Jesus christ. Prostitution is one thing, but you need to be safe.
>>
>>9193316
He walked into a stall meaning he could have been touching surfaces with all kinds of shit.
>>
>>9190709
there's a reason more astronauts have come from Ohio than any other state. People would rather leave the fucking planet than stay in Ohio
>>
>>9193704
Worked in two kitchens, one of them in a simple beach restaurant, and in neither were you allowed to have any kind of cigarette or joint anywhere near the kitchen.
>>
>>9194108
are you a woman or a shitposting insurance salesman?
>>
>>9193304
>everything has to be greentext
Almost convinced me with your attempt to seem like you've been here for a while. Summer's almost over. Tick Tock!
>>
>>9194431
A Muslim may eat pork without sin if it was ingested unknowingly, they were tricked or forced, or had no choice to avoid starvation.
>>
>>9186486
Nigger cook detected
>>
>>9184866

HOly fuck, I deliver beer to Fox (the liquor bar downstairs that shares the kitchen with the upstairs restaurants). That's funny as shit.
>>
In my last year of high school I worked cleaning tables at a restaurant. I had a two-level cart, food gets dumped into a bin on the bottom and the empty dishes went on top. One time I saw an uneaten crab cake, so as I was bending down to dump the plate into the trash bin I took a bite of the crab cake before throwing it in with the rest of the refuse. I guess somebody saw me do it and they told the manager. Never did it again after that.
>>
>>9202440
>took a bite of the crab cake before throwing it in with the rest of the refuse. I guess somebody saw me do it and they told the manager.

Goddamn, they were a brown nosing cocksucker to do that. Too bad you didn't find out who it was so you could stomp their ass. Fucking management (aka owner) is afraid someone might see they pay their employees starvation wages, so he pitched a bitch. Capitalism starvation slave labor and the sycophants who report hungry slaves eating waste food, everybody!
>>
>>9199601
>cut the limes lengthwise
Jack never ceases to amaze me
>>
>>9202646
>Too bad you didn't find out who it was so you could stomp their ass
I think it might have been one of the customers, to be honest
>>
>>9184680
In some fucking third world shit tier soup kitchen, but any country with health codes, no
>>
>>9202646
Settle down, Beavis
>>
>>9202190
How they have kept that idiot for as long as they have is beyond me, especially for firing the (now former) GM of Poole's. At least she was easily able to move over to Garland and the owners were damn glad to have her.

But yeah dude next time you drop off beer take a look at the downstairs prep area. The bar would sometimes still use it even if the pipes were backed up, thank god they would at least cease doing meat and cheese plates during service.
>>
>>9194926
That's... Not what precious means.
>>
>>9196512
Sounds like heaven.
>>
>>9182403
>pizza bread pudding
I refuse to believe this exists and I won't even search for it.
>>
>>9184717
I was a dietary aide for 10 months at a nursing home. This was absolutely not my experience. Our equipment was old but kept very fucking clean. Shit from the walk-in was all dated and old shit was routinely tossed out. None of the meals were pre made save for like biscuits or bread sticks.

You worked at a shitty one.
>>
>>9184717
My father and I go into a nursing/retirement home with our therapy dog to visit the folkes there, it's a decent place, it's clean and the staff do take care of the residents. From what I hear the good quality isn't that great though. The advertise decent meals, but from talking to some of the residents the food is lacking (keep in mind rent is over 6500 month or something like that the interior looks a bit like a hotel) the chef is a good guy though,

Will post the menu tomorrow for people to see
>>
>>9182403
Pizza bread pudding sounds like something Jack would make
>>
>10 man party at Outback Steakhouse
>make a reservation hours in advance, as is their protocol
>we get there a little before the scheduled time
>we have to wait 2 hours in the lobby because the manager gave another group of people our seats, thinking it was us
>we're finally seated as the restaurant is closing
>cooks give us looks, waitresses aren't exactly happy, but what tf could we do, we made a reservation earlier
>manager promises to comp some of our meals as an apology, but he keeps trying to push the bill on us anyway
>asshole leaves midway through our meal
>they essentially tell us to get the hell out about an hour after they were supposed to be closed

I mean, I can understand their desire to go home, but whose fault was it that they gave our booked table to another party and screwed us over?
>>
>>9188902
notepad and camera too
then start a real blog as cover
then become an acclaimed reviewer
then they will never suspect a thing
>>
>>9195047
boohoo
meat in your burger
you chose to not eat meat, you are not allergic
>>
>>9182403
Second sounds gross but is safe and common
>>
>>9186604
damn
>>
>>9183304
yeah didn't expect much from these short green text but this one was really good
>>
>>9188902
>But make little noises and faces at everything. Take pauses to "think".
This is fucking hilarious. Literally explaining how to breathe.
>>
>>9197189
>his comeback is saying he's fine eating trash
why am I not surprised
>>
File: 1456599573931.gif (2MB, 420x236px) Image search: [Google]
1456599573931.gif
2MB, 420x236px
>at a Greek restaurant
>walk to toilet to pee
>pee
>wash hands
>one of the cooks walks in
>he pees and farts at the same time
>finishes
>walks back into the kitchen
>>
>>9182403
There was this little Chinese restaurant in the midwestern farm town I grew up in. Went in there one day. I had to go to the bathroom, and you had to go through part of the kitchen to get to it (big red flag already). While walking out of the bathroom, I saw the cook drop a piece of meat on the floor, pick it up, and without even rinsing it off, continue cutting it up for stir fry.
>>
File: 1418922551460.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1418922551460.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>be 15 or 16
>its 2001
>Working at A&W
>Have every finger gaused and taped
>doctor c02 off my warts which i had on ever finger
>im prep boy aka onion ring batter boy
>5 hours into shift its my break go to take offf gloves that i taped at the wrists
>notice a split in both palms
>notice fingers have no bandaids, puss and blodd leaking out
>10 or so trays of rings sitting in fridge for the day
>i tell manager
>scared.jpeg
>manager says dont tell anyone, and dont worry
>mfw ppl ate my soiled gauss and tape and puss and blood
>mfw rcmp was regular customers they had an office in the food court weird i kniw
>rcmp is our like our fbi
>>
>At Outback Steakhouse for some gathering with ex-gfs family.
>Order strip steak, med-rare.
>Steak comes out, lukewarm, 30 mins later
>Well-done. Like shoe leather.
>Send it back, "I ordered this medium rare"
>Manager brings same steak, now heated up, back out to me.
>"Go ahead champ, get a bite. That's what you wanted, right bud?". He keeps using names like "Buddy, champ, pal"
"Motherfucker do you know what medium rare means"
>ex-gf breaks up with me like 3 hours later because "You don't know how to act in public"

I'll never go back to an Outback.
>>
>>9204672
Theres no fucking way someone ate gauze and didn't immediately notice it.
>>
File: 1440801530021.gif (2MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1440801530021.gif
2MB, 300x225px
>>9184717
>>9204672
>>
>>9187094
>Asking /ck/ related questions on /ck/
Fuck off you bitter cunt.
>>
>>9194108
A kid that's been abused has years to recover, an old person with severe alzheimers who can't breathe on his own will die if the power goes out.
>>
File: disgust.png (293KB, 600x322px) Image search: [Google]
disgust.png
293KB, 600x322px
>first job at Dominos as driver
>second or third shift
>about to take a delivery
>see coworker taking wings out of the oven
>putting them into little takeaway box
>drops one on dirty as fuck kitchen floor
>picks it up and puts it straight in with the other ones without hesitating
>spots me looking at him
>puts his finger to his mouth in a "shhh" motion
>I leave to take the delivery
Never told anyone because I was a little pussy 17 year old and didn't want to cause drama when I'd just started working there. Looking back I wish I did though, cause that shit's pretty gross
>>
>>9204819
My two best friends work at Dominos and the things they tell me are enough for me to not want food from there ever again. The places are so small and have such a small workforce that if the manager(s) want something done or don't want something done, there's not a lot that can be done about it.
>>
>>9204672
Canadians are awake...
>>
File: 1500688020069.jpg (50KB, 505x472px) Image search: [Google]
1500688020069.jpg
50KB, 505x472px
was enjoying the thread and suddenly remembered i could contribute
>be like 13
>at city food convention
>lots of korean food but random vendors too
>show and everything
>be there with boy scout troop
>we were thee as volunteers because korean troop helps at korean things
>did not expect to be helping the vendors sell stuff
>we were shitty kids and somehow had to be given tasks
>hand out brochurs and menus. scoutmaster did not expect this to happen. was legit the maddest and bitter i ever saw him
>be helping at a frozen treats vendor, for free
>never had a job before
>getting adept with serving frozen cones and putting syrup on them
>hey this is pretty fun. owner of vendor likes me
>some food reviewer with a camera comes by
>starts chatting up owner, shes real excited
>tells me to give the man a frozen treat
>two scoops of treat
>second scoop falls off
>catch it with free hand
>smack it back on top
>give it to the faggot
>he says thanks and walks away
>throws it into the trash 20 yards away
>owner never looks me in the eye after that
i laugh now because seriously, fuck those guys for using volunteers for their shitty stalls. scoutmaster was right. but at the time i was embarrassed as fuck, thinking why the fuck did i do that.
>>
>>9184668
>he doesn't know about how salads can be a meal
It's not like you can't read the menu and understand what's in the salad.
>>
>>9193539
>moralfaggotry on /ck/
>>
>>9188414
>i know that feel. i'm from eastern europe and traditionally the only dressing we've ever used on salads was olive oil/sunflower oil, salt and vinegar.

I know, right? Although that's really just a regional thing because we don't go overboard on dressings like more western countries do.
>>
File: 1418300587652.gif (994KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
1418300587652.gif
994KB, 245x245px
>>9204787
>not being able to google a simple term
>>
File: AAAAAAAA.png (2KB, 324x451px) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAAAA.png
2KB, 324x451px
>>9184717
>dad's a boomer
>dropped out of college two and a half years in
>paid off his debt working part time at local grocer
>quit his job and road tripped across the country for 6 months with $100 in his pocket and his dad's old car (he'd tell me this story every time he got drunk)
>landed a well-paying union job in the sheet metal industry
>lived with his parents until 28
>opts for early retirement in early 50's
>be me
>dad pulls me out of high school in sophomore year
>because he wants me to start working full time
>"i'm done bending over backwards to support this family, pull your fucking weight"
>i'm 15
>working for pocket change under the table at a local restaurant/delivery joint (can't drive so I bus tables and wash dishes)
>pay $200 /mo in rent to dad
>less than $50 at the end of the month
>dad tells mom to stop cooking for more than two
>buy and learn to cook my own food (mom sometimes sneaks me things)
>pay "my share" of utility bills
>hit 18
>birthday in late December
>underweight
>close to $600 in the bank
>dad kicks me out because he legally can

I'm lucky I have some incredible friends or I'd have been homeless, and very likely dead by spring. I contact my parents for nearly 5 years after that, and when I did he didn't even acknowledge he did anything wrong.
I managed to save up some money and got my GED, and I'm currently going to a trade school for network management.
I've since gotten back in regular contact with my mom, and my dad "volunteered" me to be there for him in his old age.

He'll be lucky to have a soggy, undercooked chicken sandwich.
>>
>>9205040
>I didn't* contact my parents for nearly 5 years
Whoops.
>>
>>9204999
>posting animu on the food and cooking board
>>
>>9204345
who goes to chain restaurants?
>>
>>9205040
Fuck, that's rough, you know you can disown your parents for that kind of shit, right?

In relation to the thread.

>Work at pizza hut for about a year during my sophomore year in college.
>driver, so we do everything that the cooks don't (They just put the pizza together and throw it into the oven.)
>prep stuff is always filthy, dishes don't get done unless I'm in because I was the new guy for a while, and just got into the habit of doing it.
>rats in the back that keep on getting in because the store is in a shitty outlet mall.
>Fryer oil for the changed out far past when it should be, wing prep happens between deliveries, almost no time to wash hands.

The manager actually told me to under report tips half the time, she thought I was working too hard when all I was doing was what was in the description.
>>
>>9204345
>outback
whats the fucking point anyway. Fucking waste of calories
>>
>>9204345
>didn't just go somewhere else after being told to wait 2 hours
>>
>>9204345

The fact they gave your table away is on them, but honestly, you should had just gone somewhere else. No chain restaurant is worth a 2 hour wait.
>>
File: Los Pollos.gif (2MB, 500x213px) Image search: [Google]
Los Pollos.gif
2MB, 500x213px
>>9201603
that and meth fronts
Gus Fring is the man the food industry needs!
>>
>>9206965
They probably weren't told an estimated wait anywhere near that amount of time, and by the time they realized they were going to be waiting for a long time, you can't just leave since you've already waited that long.
>>
>>9205040
I know that feel anon. Very similar thing happened to me. My mother refuses to aknowledge a single second of it. Otherwise how would she be able to live with herself. Terrible people who shouldn't have kids have no problem lieing to themselves about being good parents.
>>
>>9207047
quality chicken joints cost money to run
>>
>>9196331
>he just told her "you don't have to eat it, but you are still paying for it and I'm not making you one more god damn thing"
based chef.
>>
>server at a restaurant that has a roach problem
>roaches think it's a good idea to hide in the works of the ice machine
>ice cubes with roaches frozen solid inside them

the expo table with the built-in shelves under it has to be strong to hold 100s of pounds of plates, the strength was from the sheet metal folded on itself to make re-inforcements. this was all under the shelf surface. that's where they infested, in the folds. It was a big, long table/shelf thing. we had a cleaning day we were closed. remove all the plates and hand me a can of Raid. spray upward under the first shelf. roaches fall like rain. like a fucking deluge.

to their credit, management saw that and sent us home and closed down for a few days and called in professional exterminators.
>>
File: confusedfox.jpg (22KB, 283x283px) Image search: [Google]
confusedfox.jpg
22KB, 283x283px
>Several years ago
>Working at smoothie king
>Bin of strawberries is moldy as fuck, ask manager what to do
>"Just scrape off the top, it'll be fine"
>mfw
>>9184737
>Phil Hendrie
Wow, that really brings me back, anon. I used to listen to his bits with my dad, whenever we we're on car trips. Maybe not age appropriate, retrospectively, but I got many good giggles out of it.
>>
>>9208049
I loved Bobby Dooley
TEd Bell
Jay Santos
RC COllins
>>
>>9208158
I used absolutely shit my pants at this one Vernon Dozier sketch. The one where he talks about George W and his "DaDa". Might have to give that another listen, it's been years. Classic.
>>
>>9208235
i have a bunch of saved ones on a harddrive, but i am thinking of getting a back stage pass to download a bunch more.

things is, there are so many i can listen to over and over and crack me. makes good on long commuts/drives.

the RC Collins pearl harbor is a classic and it's close to 20 years old now. hard to believe...
>>
>>9204474
should have told the owner
>>
File: 1475445191873.png (59KB, 174x200px) Image search: [Google]
1475445191873.png
59KB, 174x200px
>>9205040
>dad gets drunk and tells the same story for the 9485th time

Why is this so common?
>>
>>9205040
boomers should be the first to go on the day of the rope
>>
welcome to the real world pussies
>>
I bet 1 egg that 3/4 of stories here are from American restaurant
>>
>>9184668
Yeah watch out for salad, here in France salad can be a real meal with eggs/duck/meat in it. It's called 'Salade césar' or 'Salade composée', next time read or ask
>>
>>9187498
>>brother orders a pastrami sandwich with sweet potato fries, receives a fried pastrami platter with batter-dipped waffle fries
>>waitress then proceeds to argue with him when he tries to point out that he ordered something different
>>brother eventually gives up and eats his fried pastrami
>>I order a salad, baked potato, and cup of vegetable soup and only the salad ever arrives
>>and so on
When this happens just leave, it's not because you go in a restaurant that you have to stay until the end, if someone tell you "Where are you going/What is happening ?" explain and then leave even if they offer you a discount.
A lot of my friends are chocked when I do that because for them, once you sit, you can't leave but fuck it I'm not gonna stay in a place that can't even respect orders imagine how they must respect the cold chain and everything else ?
>>
>>9204835
There is a hell of a lot that can be done about it. I manage a chain pizza place and no nasty shit happens because I make it clear from the beginning I will fire them for it. Drop a wing? Hold the order while I send another through. Something expired? Toss it and I'll get more from another store in the area or I'll take it off the menu. It's literally management's job to ensure all employees are properly trained in food safety, and yeah it's a bitch with all the turn-over in that type of job and with how little fucks people give about shit work, but there is no excuse for not serving safe food. Not one.

Also, fuck Domino's - they're awful.
>>
>>9209224
Kek, I'm high and misread the post. If management is allowing shit that violates health code they need to be reported to the district manager - upper management cares about this shit a lot more than GMs or managers because they're the ones who deal with the legal repercussions. And they won't rat you out to the shitty boss or fire you bc lawsuits. Always go over a boss's head in chain food service if they're allowing nasty shit.
>>
>>9199601
I feel like you could sorta save this, by browning the meat first, sauteing the vegetables, stuff like that.
>>
File: 1487146474065.jpg (140KB, 1024x672px) Image search: [Google]
1487146474065.jpg
140KB, 1024x672px
>>9183038

That's great.
>>
>>9209191
well, how often does this hppaen?
>>
>>9204359
>meat allergies do not exist
You're really fucking stupid.
>>
I worked at a shit tier home style cooking restaurant. Mostly served comfort food to old people between the hours of 4:30 and 6:30. If customers ordered a bottle of wine and left some at the end of dinner, we'd pour it into a big bottle and reuse it as cooking wine.
>>
>>9209601
Statistically, it's far more likely that anon is making up the "meat allergy". Yes, it can exist but it is incredibly rare. The BS angle is far more likely.
>>
>>9209612
I'm actually surprisingly okay with this. I won't even try to defend it, but it doesn't piss me off.
>>
>>9188963
part of the problem is that as people age, something happens to the skin where it becomes harder to wash off dead skin cells.

i'm not sure but i think this is when chemical exfoliation must be used, because soap, water and a washcloth aren't gonna do it.
>>
>>9187867
>thought I would save the store some money.
>this guy somehow brought baby roaches into the kitchen with him, made fried chicken laced with them, and cross-contaminated 1-2 sacks worth of fresh breading with shit that has touched raw meat and contains roaches

jesus christ almighty.
>>
>>9192824
Kek. I did this when I was 19 or 20

>Box of cooking wine on top shelf of walk in
>Open mouth under spigot
>Turn on spigot and swallow a gulp of wine
>Nobody the wiser
>Repeat
>>
>>9190670
>Jewish lightning
>>
>>9182403

I always remember a particularly horrible story my servsafe teacher told me about one of the few places he had to shut down.

>He goes to a small BBQ/fried chicken place in the middle of the ghetto early in the morning for a surprise inspection
>Manager on duty begins to panic, practically begs him not to go into the kitchen
>Once he goes in back he sees why, they left a vat of used grease in the middle of a kitchen and had suspended a piece of rotting meat on a string over it
>Turns out that this was a rat trap, rats would leap for the meat and drown in the grease. He said there was 5 or 6 rat corpses floating there
>After throwing up he shut that place down right away
>>
>>9210326
>>Turns out that this was a rat trap

Yep. And they're amazingly effective. You don't even need the "piece of rotting meat" hanging over the grease. A simple container of oil works just fine on its own.

Years ago I got hired to consult on an engineering project. Part of my work involved building a prototype of part of the machinery we were working on, which involved a bucket with some cooking oil in it. The next day I went back in my shop and found 7 dead mice floating in the oil. There was no bait involved, they just jumped right in on their own--I assume they were attracted by the smell of the oil. It was just plain 'ol canola oil. Nothing special about it. Cooking oil is a rodent magnet.
>>
>>9183038
This restaurant sounds based as fuck. If I was head chef I'd run my place just like that.
>>
File: 1497064458217.gif (835KB, 280x189px) Image search: [Google]
1497064458217.gif
835KB, 280x189px
>working at dairy Queen
>Hambeast orders burger with extra pickles
>I put on 5-6 instead of the usual 2-3
>she sends it back and says there aren't enough
>add 5 more, it already looks ridiculous and gross from all the pickles
>she still sends it back again and says there aren't enough
>get fucking pissed and slam a heaping fistful of pickles right on top of the bun, not even putting them inside
>Can barely even tell it's a burger, it just looks like a messy tray of pickles
>This time she doesn't send it back
>>
>>9201481
A friend of mine told me this happened at a Chinese restaurant that he used to go to. The only difference was it was a worker scraping the food back into the trays while they were being inspected by the health department and got caught.
>>
>>9182403
Risotto that was all water at the bottom. Sent it back and elected not to get anything else to eat. Friends looked at me as if i'd stabbed someone.
>>
>work at mcdicks while at uni
>Xmas eve, half kitchen closed so we can get out and get drunk
>store finally shuts. All running about closing up as quick as possible
>cunt general manager decides she wants a 6 box
>only 2 nuggies left in the uhc
>vats already been filtered and switched off
>bitch will flip out if she finds out we had closed the equipment down so early
>empty every bin in kitchen and find all the dropped nuggets
>wrap them in Teflon and throw on grill that's still warm
>merry Xmas you blonde cow

Like if this was a customer we would not have gone to those lengths but it was Xmas eve and she waited until we were shut because she could just leave whenever.
>>
>>9188902
Lmao wot?
>>
>>9210730
she deserved it
>>
Really this thread just confirms that I eat gross stuff all of the time and simply have no idea when I do or I don't. Some of it wantonly polluted, some of it only negligently so.
>>
>>9210700
Couldn't they just not do it for that ONE day? Jesus...
>>
>>9204359
>you chose to not eat meat, you are not allergic
Sorry but you are completely wrong. Meat allergies exist and if some cunt of a chef decides to serve meat because "hurr meat allergies don't exist fucken vegans durrr" then that chef should be fired for intentionally poisoning the customer.
>>
>>9205040
>>dad pulls me out of high school in sophomore year
>>because he wants me to start working full time
Is that even legal. No way you could do that here in Australia.
>>
>>9212011
it's wrong to serve something other than what the customer ordered, but "meat allergy" is some snowflake bullshit.
>>
>>9212033
Actually here in Australia you can drop out at 16 I think
>>
>>9192833
>machiavellian insane butt
50 year old church going woman detected. fuck off flyover normie bitch
>>
>>9187893
Pizza cutters get cleaned twice a day, at most. But usually they dont get washed until the end of the night. We just use a rag and wipe ours off occasionally
>>
>>9204226
>rent is 6500 a month
jesus christ, you could go live like a king in SEA for that. probably have 2 or 3 full-time maids/cooks on top of a nice place
>>
>>9193539
I have deal with my sister that if I'm ever at a point where I'm a useless vegetable and they won't give me assisted suicide that she'll come to the hospital and put a bullet in me
>>
>>9207609
>Notice roach problem
>Immediately close the restaurant and deal with it professionally
What a world. My college would just raid the shit out of the kitchen during school breaks, only for the roaches to retreat to a different area of the student Union.
>>
>>9212095
But then there wouldn't be (((anyone))) to profit from the illnesses of the aged. Where's your 'murrican spirit?
>>
>>9212083
Pretty sure you can only do that if you go into trade school
>>
>>9212073
>"meat allergy" is some snowflake bullshit
I understand you like meat and so do I. However it is ignorant to say an allergy is bullshit for no reason other than because you like it. Just because you hate vegans and millennials doesn't mean real allergies to certain meats don't exist.
>>
>>9205040
what a shitstain
>>
>>9193308
On the job yeah, but litterally in the kitchen?
>>
>>9211885
Anyone who works in a kitchen will tell you, they are not as clean as they should be.
>>
>>9212095
there is a reason why you see a lot of old people on Cruises, its cheaper to retire on a Cruise ship than live in an old folks home
>>
Couple summers ago, I was working as a dishwasher at a pretty big place.

The pots and pans were pretty bad. There was an unused sink that was meant for rinsing, so disinfecting solution was just left on the pans and given back to the kitchen. Even worse, the disinfecting solution (normally clear stuff) would get really dirty. About an hour or so into the shift, it'd be an opaque brown, maybe some oil spots on top. By then, the dinner rush was normally coming in, so there wouldn't be time to drain and refill the sink, either. The pans would just get washed in disgusting swamp water, thrown on a cart and wheeled over to the kitchen.

I think the other dishwashers were the most interesting part though. There was one dude, think he was a Saudi? He usually worked the machine, was a real bro, nicest guy in the place. Then there was an ex-drug dealer from Puerto Rico who usually did the pans, had a nasty temper. The two guys were best friends. One day, Puerto Rico just loses it with the Saudi out of nowhere. He gets in a shouting match so loud I swear the customers could hear it, keeps saying he'd work the machine better, calls the Saudi guy ISIS, and so on. Eventually the two swap places just to prove a point, and the whole thing is just really uncomfortable for everyone back there. Later on, when we're closing, I'm taking out trash with the Puerto Rican, and he just tells me all about how miserable he is. Tells me all about how soul-sucking working there is, how the overtime still barely pays for his shit, how the hours -- around 50 a week, usually 5PM-3AM or so -- means he can't spend any time with his wife or kids. He even tells me about an argument he had with his wife about how him never being around meant she might as well just find another man.

After closing, I got in my car, stopped at a red light before an intersection, looked to my right and saw the two carpooling, blasting Mexican music in van.

Working there was fucking surreal.
>>
File: 20170724_155649.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20170724_155649.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>9193539
I have brain trauma but I'm getting betting better. Please don't starve me.
>>
>>9213675
>After closing, I got in my car, stopped at a red light before an intersection, looked to my right and saw the two carpooling, blasting Mexican music in van.
As absurd as this part of the story is, it's somehow utterly believable.
>>
>>9212095
>>rent is 6500 a month
>jesus christ, you could go live like a king in SEA for that. probably have 2 or 3 full-time maids/cooks on top of a nice place

Hiring a basic health aid for $15 an hour, 8 hours a day for 30 days would cost $3,600. Many residents require 24 hour per day care. This is why nursing homes are so damn expensive.
>>
>>9182403
>bussing tables at this restaurant
>head cook is a supreme dickhead
>waitress brings customer's steak back
>"it's not done right"
>cook picks up steak with a fork
>"it's not done right, ma'am? (drops steak on floor)
>"oh we'll fix that right away (steps on steak repeatedly)
>"my apologies" (picks up steak and puts it in frying pan)
>>
The amount of rats and mice the bakery I was working at had is truly astounding. I don't even know how so many of them could survive in such a small store. When a customer saw one we just told them that it probably ran in when the door was opened. The health regulation people really need to get their shot together
>>
>>9213998
Looks like you have jaundice
>>
>>9214209
I do
>>
>>9214209
Brilliant deduction, Sherlock.
>>
>>9204726

pls be real
>>
>>9205040

Fuck boomers and fuck your dad.
>>
>>9212033
In the US, parents and guardians can pull you out of school whenever the fuck they want.
This kind of thing is unfortunately fairly common in lower-income areas because the family either needs more people bringing in money or someone to watch over the younger children while the parent(s) work full time.
Anon's story sounds like his family was pretty well-off, given that his father could retire early, so it seems like another case of entitled boomers putting themselves before their kids.

Before a certain age the child is supposed to receive education at home, otherwise known as homeschooling, but the system can notoriously lax depending on the district.
>>
>>9199601
>start off
>bunch of meats, see hotdogs in there
>eh.. could be worse, still edible
>next is mirepoix, standard
>what's the big deal, this doesn't seem-
>he keeps going
>and going
>and going
the horror
>>
>>9204474
lol fucking decapped
>>
>me driving for 6h straight
>decide to stop in near town, eat something
>i stop at restaurant go in order pizza
>after 20minutes waitress serves my pizza
>the plate its served on is concave and there is literally a 3cm layer of oil on it
>wut?!
>i take a slice it flops all the way down its soaked with oil, i put it back >tell waitress its uneatable and ask for another one, she shrugs it off, takes it away
>she brings me the same pizza only the oil has been absorbed probably with paper towel
>i get up and leave, drive to nearest kfc

Now to this day i have no idea how the fuck did they manage that pizza had so much oil on it.
>>
>>9209630
yeah and that 1% chance you took is the one that gets your ass sued into debt or prison
>>
>>9214494
Some places drizzle oil onto pizzas, the ones made at the pizza counter in the supermarkets here ask if you'd like garlic oil ontop.
>>
>>9204896
>allowing randomass kids anywhere near vendor products without making them get food handler's permits beforehand

nigger you can't even hand out samples at a farmer's market without a permit, let alone actually sell shit to people
>>
>>9207310
hence the meth

IT WAS ALL ABOUT THE CHIKEN
>>
>be me
>be cashier at local flame broiler
>sometimes would be forced to help in the kitchen since we only had 2-3 people working at a time
>no one would clean the meat fridge, so there was always raw chicken blood solidifying and pooling on the bottom shelf
>get bitched out by manager for tossing rancid cremated short ribs
>cooks wouldn't wash the colander after washing the chicken pieces, and would put the green onions in them
>month old chicken would be washed in the sterilization sink.
>got called into work the day I got dental surgery since someone walked out. I quit right after that.
>>
>>9213675
this reminds me of the kinds of staff I've worked with. There were these two amigos that worked in a kitchen that I expo'd. They were really cross with each other and never talked if they could avoid it. turns out they were brothers. There was a middle aged amigo dishwasher at another place, really nice. We'd see him on his off hours walking around the neighborhood fully cross-dressed. Now, the two brothers that do dish and bus are trying to get a rap career off the ground. Real characters.
>>
>>9187282
>stack dishes on floor
This is normal sadly, I also work at chitpotle.
It's not the amount of dishes, but the fact that prep also gotta do prep shit and wash dishes.
>>
>>9192833
I'm an intensivist and I firmly agree with him. I certainly know that if it were me I would opt for euthanasia, and I would want those I care about the be offered the same option.

At a certain point it's no longer "living"; it's "existing".
>>
>>9193539
More importantly, resources are limited. Every dollar's worth of time, treatment, medication and equipment is a dollar that is not going to someone else.

There's a (rather self-explanatory) term called "cost-benefit", and being frank the cost-benefit for care provided to people beyond a certain point in their lives is very low when compared to the cost-benefit for basically anything else you can think of, and the potential to impact patient's lives in a meaningful way is practically non-existent.

It's a terrible shame, and my heart genuinely bleeds for these people, but the cold hard truth is that they are a drain on resources - and surely if anyone were to look at the cold hard truths, it should be the medical profession?
>>
>>9204726
Unless you genuinely acted like a sperg, you dodged 2 bullets that day
>>
>>9214411
>In the US, parents and guardians can pull you out of school whenever the fuck they want.
no, they can't
>>
>>9214494
Sounds like the average Three Brothers to me
Thread posts: 319
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.