[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Food for Rich Old White Women

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Dorset-Charcuterie-Platter-1.jpg (560KB, 1500x1125px) Image search: [Google]
Dorset-Charcuterie-Platter-1.jpg
560KB, 1500x1125px
This might be more of a business/cook/food thread.

I have been living in Napa for a few months now, and am moving there permentantly. Frankly, I hate the food scene there... even though it is one of the best in country (there are multiple michellin rated, Chefs Institute of America, and the wine.)

I like my Pho, Chinese Dumplings, Churches chicken, and cheap Filipino food more, but I can't help but not ignore this "fancy" old white lady mecca I live in.

What kind of restaraunt or preferably delivery service would you try to start in old white lady, vineyard heaven?

I was leaning towards chuatuerrie, anti-pasta, brettljause for $30 for a large plate for 4.

What are your ideas, that could possibly sell well?
>>
"elevate" the cheap shit you like and sell it for way more than it's worth.
>>
Make sure you sell local wines
They eat that shit up
>>
>>9181180

If the demographic is old people then they won't want a delivery service, they'll want a proper restaurant. The delivery service will appeal to millenials who are afraid of social interaction, not old people.
>>
>>9181180
Do those "sales parties" where you go to their homes, fill them up with wine and let them taste your products. Then sell them jars of jam or some stuff they can impress hubby with at the breakfast table.
That's of course if you're not ugly and socially awkward.
>>
>>9181200
The "Tasting Rooms" have a monopoly on that market here with wine...

Californian spanish ham, and amernian beef might work for that though.
>>
You should move to a diverse crime ridden shithole so you can eat your third world food in peace.
>>
>>9181207
You mean Vallejo...
It is 20 minutes away, and I go there 3 times a day for work...
>>
>>9181180
The problem with rich old white women is that they make a game out of staying one step ahead of you. They expect their food to be customized for them. This month they may be gluten free. Next month they may be vegetarian (or vegan). Sometimes they might be doing a raw diet. Or they may not be doing dairy at the moment. Regardless they like to know how their food is sourced, and they prefer those sources be organic. And they favor sauce on the side. There's no one size fits all solution for them because they have come to expect custom food.
>>
>>9181180
>Food for Rich Old White Women

You mean culturally Italian food that Americans have become so divorced from and negrified that they can no longer relate to it?
>>
>>9181220
Ah shiiit ex-Vallejo resident here why the fuck haven't you moved to Fairfield or American Canyon yet.
>>
>>9181436
Im not from Vallejo.

Fairfield is ghetto as fuck too, without the best weather in the world.

American Canyon is a highway town by definition, nothing wrong with it... Planning on buying an industrial lot for my main business, once I get it off the ground 2-3 months.
>>
>>9181491
Fairfield has better housing options than Vallejo as well as access to better venues of entertainment, granted you're right and it still is pretty ghetto in many areas. Its a damn shame so many beautiful areas are ruined by ghetto trash- I used to go running by the Fairfield Main Street near the courthouse and these cholos would always stare at me or call out dumb shit. Still, even though Vallejo has decent food (DJ's man, I miss it!) it isn't worth the headache. I've seen multiple times when crime scene tape was placed around the liquor store on Sonoma, actual street walkers, and I worked securing the courthouse after the fire. The town is a fucking mess.
Good luck on the business though, American Canyon is safer imo.
Man, you've taken me back man. I miss running along the Bay Trail back in the day, fucking gorgeous.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.