[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does /ck/ feel about Matty Matheson?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: Matty_Matheson-53-728x1091.jpg (199KB, 728x1091px) Image search: [Google]
Matty_Matheson-53-728x1091.jpg
199KB, 728x1091px
How does /ck/ feel about Matty Matheson?
>>
>>9180947

Obnoxious try hard that thinks he's gods gift to the internet.
>>
>>9180947
I didn't like him at first, but I think he's great now
>>
I like him, he reminds me of a friend I had in high school. His recipes look really over the top and decadent, but after thinking about it, they are reminiscent of old school restaurant cooking. Much much better personality than that pretentious puffed-up faggot Action Bronson who actually thinks he's the shit.
>>
>>9180947
He seems like a pretty likable dude on his show.
>>
i honestly hope he dies
>>
>>9180947

When he's cooking he's tolerable and even entertaining at times but on his show where he's just bumbling some around some town being an spastic Canadian bumpkin it becomes hard to watch.
>>
I dont like his show but i like all his cooking videos. Hes probably not someone id hang out with in real life but i appreciate his energy over the internet
>>
>>9180947
i like him but i found him obnoxious at first. i wonder how he got that girl though...
>>
>>9181134

He can make a girl laugh, likes to party and isn't a sad shut in who spends his time with anime and video games. It's not that hard to get a woman if you're fat and ugly, sure it's harder but still pretty easy if you're not a sad excuse for a human being.
>>
>>9181134
$$$$
>>
i am glad i do not know who this is.
>>
>>9181278
Matty Matheson is a sandwich
>>
>>9180947
Who?
>>
I like him, his youtube videos are better than his show
>>
File: IMG_2127.png (396KB, 500x566px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2127.png
396KB, 500x566px
>>9181134
He got that girl because she isn't that attractive
>>
>>9182525
eh... I'd nut in her ass
>>
>>9181203
Self-projection? It's not to late to make a change,Anon...
>>
>>9180947
>Vice the person

no, just no

throw him in the oven
>>
>>9182646
Very much this. He's a leftist faggot who managed to have a heart attack before age 30.
>>
>>9180947

His recipes taste good, but they're lacking nutritional balance. Not "green" enough, if you understand what I mean by that. On a sloppy drunken night, I like the type of food he makes. His personality is annoying and makes watching his program impossible. His blog is dope.
>>
>>9180953
This.

He needs to be destroyed.
>>
>>9182663
>managed to have a heart attack before age 30

Not surprised.
>>
>>9180947
HI IM MATTY MATHESON AND WELCOME TO JACKASS
>>
>how does /ck/ feel about obese tattooed hipster with facial hair #4720410998?

Throw him out with the rest
>>
>>9183751
>tfw skinny hippy with tattoos that cooks
Vice where u at
>>
>>9180947
I'd like him if he wasn't Vice tier
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.