[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can I just eat oatmeal products only? Would that fuck me up?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: oatmeal-heart-400.jpg (60KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
oatmeal-heart-400.jpg
60KB, 400x400px
Can I just eat oatmeal products only? Would that fuck me up?
>>
>>9180847
You would probably die after 50-60 years
>>
>>9180847
Oatmeal is mostly carbohydrates. You need your fats and protein too.
>>
>>9180847
Eating any single food will fuck you up.
>>
>>9180847
Oatmeal? Are you crazy?!
>>
File: 1500120940688.png (207KB, 403x433px) Image search: [Google]
1500120940688.png
207KB, 403x433px
>>9180927
It's plain. I like plain stuff.
>>
Mix some greek yogurt or maybe peanut butter in it.

Or put in pieces of salmon if you're a real player.
>>
>>9180968
So you don't put sugar or anything in it? Now that's the proper way to eat oatmeal.
>>
>>9181443
>not using salt
>>
>>9180847

>,25dl container
>four blueberries
>a single fucking strawberry

What's the big fucking idea here.
>>
>>9181443
I fucking hate oatmeal when it's sweetened and has fruit in it and shit. Fuck that. Oatmeal is way better when made savory with butter, salt, and pepper.
>>
>>9180927
As a former fan of the show you're quoting, let me just say:

Kill yourself.

>>9180968
Nothing wrong with liking plain stuff, but you've got to make sure to get proper nutrition. Red beans and rice (as in, just those two, not the dish named for them) are pretty plain, and give you a LOT of the nutrients you need.
>>
One of my friends ate almost only oatmeal with toppings (omit one or two meals) for a month and she said she felt fine.
>>
>>9182316

Butter and salt, yum, but pepper? Does it really work?
>>
>>9182335
pepper in oatmeal does sound p. grossu
>>
>>9182335
It's just a savory grain meal. It works as well as it does in grits.
>>
>>9182335
Yeah, it does. I had some just this morning, good as always. People think of oatmeal as an exclusively sweet dish for absolutely no reason.
>>
>>9182339
Nah man, savory oatmeal cooked in chicken broth is awesome. You can add some mushrooms, spinach, cheese, and some kinda meat or anything you really want and it's almost like risotto
>>
>>9182349
>savory oatmeal cooked in chicken broth is awesome
Are you my grandfather?

I like oatmeal, but chicken-broth oatmeal is disgusting to me. More power to you if you like it, though.
>>
>>9182316
I tried savory oatmeal with onion, garlic, beef stock, and an egg sunny side up on the side.

I didn't like it. The first few bites were good, but I'm not use to eating savory things on something with such a mushy texture.

Unless it's porridge with duck I had at my friend's once. That was very good.
>>
>>9182316
Sweetened oatmeal is okay if it's part of a bigger breakfast, or as a dessert. But if I'm just eating oatmeal for breakfast I'll cook it and let it sit in the bowl until it congeals a bit, then add milk along with some salt and walnuts. I really like the texture once it's congealed and sitting in the milk, getting a little bit of oatmeal and milk on the spoon together is nice.
>>
>mix in chunky peanut butter, raspberry jam and teeny tiny slices of bananas
>eat a spoonful

>semen everywhere
>>
>>9182654
>mix in semen
>eat a spoonful

raspberries everywhere?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.