[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it okay to drink pickle juice from the jar?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: 0005410041300_A.jpg (27KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
0005410041300_A.jpg
27KB, 380x380px
Is it okay to drink pickle juice from the jar?
>>
Yeah if you like drinking straight vinegar
>>
>>9180141
I've heard you can use it to make a sourdough bread infused with a nice dill taste
>>
>>9180141
no. you have to pour it into a cocktail glass and garnish with a slice of pickle. the traditional toast with vinegar is to shout: VIE, VIE, NIGGER.
>>
>>9180141
Be warned, its a laxative. I drank a bunch of pickle juice trying to pass a drug test (urban legend) and went grocery shopping.

I had to leave a card full of like 100 dollars in groceries in the middle of the aisle because I shit myself so badly that I needed to GTFO.

Passed the drug test though.
>>
>>9180141
Of course. Why would you pour it into a glass first?
>>
>>9180141
It is "safe" just not a lot of it. I was told it's a remedy for muscle cramps. Be prepared to shit yourself a few hours later though, or have your body dehydrate trying to get rid of all that salt.
>>
>>9180329

Thank you for proving yet again /pol/ is always right
>>
>>9180329
shart in mart
>>
>>9180864
Im white and work an white collar office job.

What are you sperging out about aspie?
>>
>>9180141
How can pickles be non-kosher?
>>
>>9181219

It's a style of recipe. A flavor. Not a statement as to it's religious acceptability.
>>
>>9180141
It's the perfect chaser for vodka.
>>
>>9181237
Better chaser for whiskey
>>
>>9180864
What the fuck does /pol/ have to do with this post?
>>
>>9180329
Do americans really shart in mart?
>>
>>9180141
Not that vlassic shit cause it's full of corn syrup
>>
>>9180141
You need to keep any pickles in the jar still submerged until they are eaten, so be careful reducing the brine level until the pickles are eaten.

Enjoying pickle juice shouldn't be a real health thing unless it's really good fermented, live active fermentation, not just some vacuum packed jar that has a storage-vinegar brine that was added just to fill up the jar. Big difference in health benefits One is just going to melt your tooth enamel and caustically put high acid down your esophagus where it shouldn't be, why heartburn can lead to cancer cells in your esophagus. Google mountain dew mouth images if you want to understand the decay from a high acid melt of your tooth enamel. Why do athletes think it helps them? Urban legend, mostly. If you want electrolytes without the sugar of gatorade, buy diet G2, or just smart water. Are you exercising to the point you need that much salt? Are you looking for a lifetime of gastric issues? dental issues? Don't listen to the psuedo science. Only add pickle juice to your cocktails for fun, kind of the same kind of way to add tabasco, olives, or other vinegary pickled things. I love a pickled green tomato in a cocktail.
>>
>>9181353
>>he thinks pickle juice is "high acid"
>>
>>9181290
They think people that do drugs are shitty, in this instance they were spot on.
>>
>>9181362
>>>he thinks pickle juice is "high acid"
To pack pickles safely, vinegar is added such that pH is always lowered below the safety pH of 4.0. Anything in the 3.x range is quite acidic.
>>
>>9181507
>To pack pickles safely, vinegar is added such that pH is always lowered below the safety pH of 4.0.
Yes, of course.

>>Anything in the 3.x range is quite acidic.
Lol no. Lemon juice is about 2. That's not "highly acidic" at all. You can get it on your hands and it won't hurt you. You can put it in your mouth and it won't hurt you.
You want "highly acidic"? Try less than 1.
>>
>>9181219
Kosher salt presumably.
>>
>>9181545
Genuine autism
>>
>>9180329
will a couple of teaspoons do that? what if I take fiber pills?
>>
>>9182039
Nah, I just didn't fail chem 101.
>>
>>9182121
Ebin insult /b/ro
>>
>>9182136
You know that's a recipe (aka flavor) and not a literal kosher certification, right?
>>
>>9182166
>you mean like kosher salt?
No.
>>How did they use a "recipe (aka flavor)" on salt?
they didn't. Kosher salt is short for "salt to be used for the Koshering process of meats"

>>Wonder who's behind that post.......
Trolls.
>>
>>9182291
don't tell me what to do, faggot
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.