[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cooking with Satan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

unfiltered evoo makes everything taste better.
i love french fries cooked in it
>>
mmmmm
>>
>>9177953
Mario Batali back when he was legit with "Molto Mario" got me into using EVOO for frying. When I started using it for my fried chicken it took it to a whole other layer of flavor.

>inb4 omfg muh smoke point

EVOO doesn't smoke or burn at 350F.
>>
>>9178102
>EVOO doesn't smoke or burn at 350F.
Not necessarily true.

EVOO can have a smoke point that ranges between ~320F and ~370F; you'd need to vet a particular brand for frying.

The vast majority of what you'll pluck off the shelf is certainly going to being to smoke around 350F, which is about where you want to fry.
>>
>>9178148
I can already tell you're an unreasonable person just by reading this. No, a lot of EVOO on your grocery shelf isn't "some random canola oil with stuff added to make it look like EVOO".

Maybe in some country with absolutely no food and advertising regulations, but certainly not here. It also has less to do with the "quality" of the oil, and rather the chemical composition (i.e. the purity). Age does have an effect here, but it's not to the degree that you seem to think.

Frankly, it sounds like you think that if you buy the yuppie expensive stuff, you can use that EVOO for anything. This is simply not true.
>>
>>
>>9178404
Satan, you have usurped god's throne. All hail, looks good.
>>
>>9178404
IF that's your first fry then it WILL burn on the second, just like in the last thread your posted.

burntfries/10
>>
>>9178712
what do you mean by first fry?
>>
>>9178404
gross
>>
stop calling it "EVOO"
>>
>>9178148
>>9178215
>>9178224
I hate both of you

Pls kill each other and then yourselves
>>
>>9177953
>lower smoking point due to unfiltered particles
>uses it for deep frying

why
>>
Did you listen to the first song from the next NiN EP, Satan?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDV-dOvqKzQ

I think it sounds good and I like it although I agree with others saying it doesn't really seem to have anything new.
>>
>>9177953
OP, i and most of /ck/ will like your threads more when you get a kot.
>>
File: 1495689051264.gif (568KB, 240x291px) Image search: [Google]
1495689051264.gif
568KB, 240x291px
>>9178404
what the fuck
>>
>>9178752
Yours look thin so it might not be necessary but when using fresh potatoes, only frying once usually leaves them soft because there's a lot of moisture left in them. If using thicker cuts of fresh potato you fry once at a lower temperature of about 300F or so and let them rest a bit, then do another fry at 350F to crisp them up.
>>
>>9179959
ive always wanted a kot
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.