[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT discontinued fast food items that you miss

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

File: 3931808_orig.jpg (51KB, 610x484px) Image search: [Google]
3931808_orig.jpg
51KB, 610x484px
ITT discontinued fast food items that you miss
>>
Pretty much just that one OP
>>
I wouldn't miss the discontinuation of fast food threads.
>>
>no lava sauce in the Taco Bell

I know it's properly just fire sauce and queso sauce, but
>>
>>9177305
It was the first fast food item that actually had a kick and that's why it didn't last. I didn't think it was going to have any heat at first, but I was impressed when I actually tried it. Unfortunately, even though it really wasn't ridiculously spicy, most muricans still treated it as such because any more than a light dash of black pepper to them is cranking it up too much.
>>
>>9177305

Stop triggering me
>>
>>9177366

It's a special item that had it's own shell. We don't need a flamas, doritos, ranch cooler, and volcano shell. Took up too much inventory space and some of the shells would go to waste because no one orders :C
>>
File: rluf.jpg (16KB, 320x165px) Image search: [Google]
rluf.jpg
16KB, 320x165px
>>9177305
I want Red Lobster to bring their Ultimate Fondue back. Probably won't happen but still.
>>
>>9177366
Wendy's has had some decent spicy items lately. They had that chicken sandwich with jalapenos, and now they have that queso thing. Those are pretty good.
>>
File: bnt%20big[1].jpg (73KB, 277x380px) Image search: [Google]
bnt%20big[1].jpg
73KB, 277x380px
>>
>>9177366

too many people ordered them and they kept running out of shells :C
>>
Wendy's creamy lasagna
>>
>>9177305
The Bell Beefer tbqh
>>
The El Diablo burger and the Portabello Mushroom $6 burger were the only good things about Carls jrs
>>
>>9177846
>Wendy's
>lasagna
>>
>>9177305
Pretty much all of kfc's menu
>>
>>9177366
If Americans hate everything with a small bit of spice, why did Buffalo Wild Wings get so popular?
>>
>>9177883
Because they don't order the spicy foods there.
>>
>>9177883
They do offer mild wings, you know. Also, their hot sauce isn't that hot. The volcano taco was hotter than it.
>>
It was so good..
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.jpg (18KB, 234x300px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.jpg
18KB, 234x300px
It only existed for like a month
Shit was so fucking good too
>>
In my area, the hot and spicy mcchicken and hot mustard from McDonalds

spicy chicken nuggets from Wendy’s
>>
>>9178133
What's your name?
>>
>>9177846
I almost forgot about that
>>
File: thumb_600.jpg (86KB, 590x590px) Image search: [Google]
thumb_600.jpg
86KB, 590x590px
THIS!
>>
>eating fast food
>ever
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.