[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>fast makes you slim >fast food makes you fat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: confused-nigga.jpg (14KB, 431x431px) Image search: [Google]
confused-nigga.jpg
14KB, 431x431px
>fast makes you slim
>fast food makes you fat
>>
>>9175138
the difference is food
>>
File: 0126359236914.png (11KB, 211x246px) Image search: [Google]
0126359236914.png
11KB, 211x246px
>""""fast"""" food
>actually makes you slower
>>
Someone post the dude who looks stoned and inquisitive and a little retarded
>>
eat less = lose weight
eat more = gain weight

doesn't matter what the fuck it is, just add up the calories. pretty fucking simple
>>
>>9175138
Glad you brought this up OP. You see back in the olden days when people had to hunt to survive there where 2 kinds of food. Fast food which was deers and boars and shit and slow food that was wheat and berries.

Now to get the fast food you had to be fast as well or you woudlnt be able to get it. So why bother when you can just eat the slow food? The reason is because the slow food didn't give as much fat as the fast food and people had to be fat tu survive in the winter (like bears). so even with the need to go fast which slimmed you it still balanced out because the food made you fat.

Fast forward 30 years to the modern age and we no longer go fast to match our fast food. We get all the fat but none of the fast and so we are out of balance. You can read all about it in my new book "Past Fast" by Richard Dawkins.
>>
>>9175273
just go look in the mirror
>>
>>9175191
ur blowing my mind anon
>>
>French toast
>Can be made by anyone, except maybe vegans.
>>
>>9175429
I think you mean to say Freedom Toast.
>>
>beat egg
>apologize
>>
>white supremacist
>eats nigger toes
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.