[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WTF?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: greenegg.jpg (25KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
greenegg.jpg
25KB, 400x400px
Hank Hill was right. He was right. Pic related sucks.
>>
what kind of troll ass dipshit doesn't like a big green egg? Just go away. You're that guy nobody talks to.
>>
>>9174685
He probably got one of those micro versions they sell now, the ones where you can barely fit an actual egg inside let alone any amount of food
>>
>>9174675
Taste the meat not the heat.

Honestly though, I do enjoy the added smokiness that charcoal can add. It all depends on what I'm in the mood for and how I'm seasoning.
>>
File: 1445855374591.jpg (61KB, 604x402px) Image search: [Google]
1445855374591.jpg
61KB, 604x402px
>>9174675
lol... you realize a weber grill can do just as good a job as this extremely over priced fucker right?

also
charcoal>propane any day of the fucking week and twice on Sundays.
>>
>>9174737
This. Big green eggs are for shitheaded losers.
>>
>>9174764

you entirely misread his comment. are you drunk?
>>
I got one of those smokers with the chamber on one side where you are supposed to put the wood I guess, and then it flows into the main chamber with the meat

I can never get it hot enough to actually cook something, it's kind of stupid. I just use it as a grill now
>>
>>9174696
nothing's stopping you from throwing some hickory into a tray and putting it on the burners of a gas grill if you want some extra flavor
>>
>>9174770
ebin take your ritalin
>>
>>9174897

stop speaking toddler.
>>
>>9174675
>i don't know how to use this overpriced piece of shit I bought to impress people
>therefore, I'm going to blame the equipment and support the far inferior unregulated (((propane))) jew.

Idiot.
>>
>>9174923

that's the long and the short of it.
>>
>>9174815
use more charcoal and add wood once it turns gray. If your not keeping up heat with the constant wood you're using, get more charcoal going in a charcoal starter and put back onto the smoker box once it's gray and ready to go.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.