[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you tried rotissering meat with a drill?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1471119576640.webm (2MB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1471119576640.webm
2MB, 480x480px
Have you tried rotissering meat with a drill?
>>
>>9171461
This is some jack tier shit.
what the fuck?
>>
>>9171461
No, because I'm not a crack-addled nigger who just burgled someone's garage.
>>
>>9171483
I think you mean masaokis tear shit since she's cooking it with a lighter
>>
File: spit slave.jpg (188KB, 897x629px) Image search: [Google]
spit slave.jpg
188KB, 897x629px
>not utilizing child slavery
>>
>>9171461
I almost thought this was serious, but then they out the chicken on and I realized it's a joke.
>>
>>9171828
>not putting him in a giant hamster wheel that turns the spit

Weak.
>>
>>9171842
We didn't learn that technology until it was secretly leaked from Area 51 after extensive interviews with the aliens after they worked out a means of communication. Ever wonder why high quality rodent cages look like stereotypical space stations from movies? The aliens taught a select few in the 50's how to harness the many important uses of rodents and they transferred that knowledge to design consumer-level products after lab rodents became popular because the scientists would tell their families about the rats and mice and shit they worked with on the job and suddenly, their kids wanted to keep these animals as pets at home.
>>
>that shit-ass le hipster tattoo
>>
>>9171842
>not forcing a whole orphanage to breathe heavily into tubes that all lead to fins on the spit, slowly turning it with each tiny breath
>>
>>9172061
>Not forcing the entire child population to wear watertight suits connected with pipes that lead to fins on the spit, turning it with every sweat drop
>>
>>9172134
>not tapping into parallel universes and harnessing the brownian motion of the particles within infinite children to turn the spit
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.